NER

Musician? Get your groove on...Share your original sounds, collaborate, hear the beat of Ninja made by Ninjas...
ghostdogg
Rewind. Spit. Scratch. See Heaven.

NER

Postby ghostdogg » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Ninja Evolution Radio anyone?? I see how it could be a mix of custom (ninja) music, mainstream and underground. I think it should also be cross-genre.

Itsa notame ... what do you think about mixing vocals with diff genres? Or even just creating custom 1hr/2hr mixes as your own showcase?

Psy and MAK ... i'm sure you guys can contribute to the custom stuff here!

Everyone who's not into music production can recommend songs and provide feedback so there's a little something for everyone.

Cree8 ... I think I've seen you around here /bandit used to throw down, as far as I remember.

If I didn't mention you, it's just b/c the list is too long! Post your interest here and let's see how big of a response we get. /peace
ghostdogg

Re: NER

Postby ghostdogg » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:42 pm

Ink... I know you were pondering the same thing!
Itsa notame
grasshopper

Postby Itsa notame » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm

Yeah I've got hours upon hours of mixes from a ton of my friends including quite a few of my own. I've never tried to lay vocals over anything but breaks cause I'm a breaks whore. Let me know ill do what I can. One thing about where I'm living is we have a ton of djs that are really good at what they do. Shit we all became "adults" playing the last 20 years together.
ghostdogg

Postby ghostdogg » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:05 pm

Sick, my brother! Let's see how much response we can get for this. I dig all of your mixes. I am partial to break beats but would like to see a lot of diversity with this. You know, a little something for everyone.

Maybe we can do it where like, once a week its experimental with different genres... Other days, it's just showcasing what the artist feels. Lots of opportunities if done right!
Itsa notame
grasshopper

Postby Itsa notame » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:26 pm

One of my buddies streams his jungle sets weekly and another close friend does trap and dub so I can get a few different genres. There is a little bit of everything around here.
Itsa notame
grasshopper

Postby Itsa notame » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Also if someone knows the legality of it so we don't step over the red line that would be nice to know. The last thing I want is to be the asshole that fucked evolution if ya know what I mean.
ghostdogg

Postby ghostdogg » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:34 pm

Word. We can keep it strictly custom-made music so as to not cross any red tape but I'm sure if we're not profiting, there's no harm.

That's amazing about the content you can bring in. I'd love to hear those regardless!!
ghostdogg

Postby ghostdogg » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:28 am

let's get this started! /music /alien

Itsa notame wrote:Yeah I've got hours upon hours of mixes from a ton of my friends including quite a few of my own. I've never tried to lay vocals over anything but breaks cause I'm a breaks whore. Let me know ill do what I can. One thing about where I'm living is we have a ton of djs that are really good at what they do. Shit we all became "adults" playing the last 20 years together.

@Itsa notame ... are you still interested in laying vocals over break-beats? post up here
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:57 pm

lol is that a name drop? some shameless self promotion there maybe..? :lawl:

show thyself! ...if you think you are ninja enough. --> intros
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:59 am

What exactly are you guys looking for? I know a lot of ppl in the music scene both performers & technicians but they're all into the Philly hard core/metal genre & I'm not sure those particular skills are what you guys seek
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
ghostdogg

Postby ghostdogg » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:24 am

Philly wrote:What exactly are you guys looking for? I know a lot of ppl in the music scene both performers & technicians but they're all into the Philly hard core/metal genre & I'm not sure those particular skills are what you guys seek

As far as I know, right now it's about generating content and interest. I disagree with the latter part of your post because this seems like a perfect opportunity for a hard core/metal segment. /rock

Return to “Music”