Cradle of Filth's Paul Allender has a new band AND Horror movie

Musician? Get your groove on...Share your original sounds, collaborate, hear the beat of Ninja made by Ninjas...
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Cradle of Filth's Paul Allender has a new band AND Horror movie

Postby DJ_Darkside » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:46 pm

So my friend who is friends with Paul Allender sent this to me today, apparently his twisted mind has spawned a sort of horror movie album. With music from his new band White Empress, The Revenant will be making a nest in your brains very soon. I got the preview here! Straight from the man (and available publicly)

I asked my friend to ask Paul what this is all about and this is what he had to say:

The background of the album will be a prequel of the single Revenant, an insight to how the curse came about. The full length film will be shot slightly different than Revenant but will be way more intense and with a lot darker atmosphere with more actors and a small amount of dialogue, plus I’m going to use various voice actors on the album playing the parts of the characters in the story. We’re looking at it being around 150 minutes long. Think of the new direction as a horror audiobook with metal music and cinematic film.
The Revenant story tells of a small village with minimal residents in a time where people believed in witches and demons. Within this village there are two families, one a father and two sons who steal, cheat and murder for a price. The other, a god loving family, a priest and his daughter who stop at nothing to spread the lords word.

One night the priest had to venture out to attend to the sick in the village, leaving his daughter behind to take care of the house. The two sons see the priest leave the house and on a drunken rampage they decide to pay the priests house a visit knowing full well his daughter is alone. They break in and commit disgusting, despicable, unimaginable sexual acts on the daughter and leave her for dead, laughing as they make their way home.

Upon the priests return, he discovers his daughter, bleeding and broken with only an ounce of life left in her body. Outraged with this and hurt beyond belief, he questions “why would such a thing happen? did we not serve you, our lord and savior enough? We gave you everything!!!!”. He noticed a small dagger on the floor, broken bladed with a ragged handle, he knew where this came from.

With vengeance in his heart and a loss of faith, the priest denied his lord and savior and looked towards the darker side for the revenge of his broken, frail, beautiful daughter. Just one day’s punishment would not suffice for such a diabolical act towards his family. The priest summons a curse that would last an eternity, leaving one solitary member, a male of the cursed family, history less and forever alone.

For future generations to come, when a boy is born and comes of age, having a son of his own and his son comes of age the curse takes effect and kills everyone who is attached to the infant boy child, leaving the infant to mature and have children of his own

Here is the bands website: http://whiteempress.com/

PLEASE share the fuk out of this and spread the word if you like what you see!! Also leave me any feedback!! /flame <3

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
/anna hack! :kiss:
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Re: Cradle of Filth's Paul Allender has a new band AND Horror movie

Postby Phara » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:15 am

oh that sounds awesome. i dont know much about cradle of filth. i'll check it out.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
ghostdogg
Rewind. Spit. Scratch. See Heaven.

Postby ghostdogg » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:51 pm

amazing /rock the sounds are surreal!!
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:18 pm

I haven't even thought of cradle of filth since like 2002. I used to love those guys. Now I have a reason to get into them again
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
Brewtality
novice ninja

Postby Brewtality » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:18 am

Sweet! Was never a fan of CoF but saw them a few times and they always put on a great show. In fact, my old band had to choose between a support slot of Cradle of Filth or WASP and we chose WASP which was definitely the wrong choice!

I'm working right now but I'm looking forward to having a good listen to this later. Cheers!

Return to “Music”