Pokémon go

Videogames, Tabletops, LARP - you do it, we'll talk about it.
Rwn
Missing In Action...

Postby Rwn » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Hop aboard the hype train here.
AliceElite
//wrestles darkness...WINS!

Postby AliceElite » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:59 pm

AIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAI

I"M TOO EXCITED REALLY
Rwn
Missing In Action...

Postby Rwn » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:32 pm

https://youtu.be/2sj2iQyBTQs

Omfg

God damnit I cannot wait for this
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:42 pm

its a really exciting concept! I hope it pans out to my expectations!!!
AliceElite
//wrestles darkness...WINS!

Postby AliceElite » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:39 pm

:crying:

Please can I have it already?
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:16 am

I have high hopes and low expectations. I want it to be great, but I can see it not being at all what I want.

I watched the trailer and got pumped! I can't get enjoyment from the newer clones of the original Pokemon red and blue. They just aren't fun for me.

Going on a hike or on a trip to actually catch a digital Pokemon sounds pretty adventuretastic! Especially joining a huge group campaign/battle to capture a rare on the Vegas Strip like the commercial showed...... If they take it to that level is be sooooo happy with it! I need another reason to get off my ass aside from geocaching. Now I hope I get to go geocaching for Geodude!!! The theoretical possibilities can be endless. But until we see how it actually executes, no one will know.
Rwn
Missing In Action...

Postby Rwn » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:15 am

Rivoc wrote:I have high hopes and low expectations. I want it to be great, but I can see it not being at all what I want.

I watched the trailer and got pumped! I can't get enjoyment from the newer clones of the original Pokemon red and blue. They just aren't fun for me.

Going on a hike or on a trip to actually catch a digital Pokemon sounds pretty adventuretastic! Especially joining a huge group campaign/battle to capture a rare on the Vegas Strip like the commercial showed...... If they take it to that level is be sooooo happy with it! I need another reason to get off my ass aside from geocaching. Now I hope I get to go geocaching for Geodude!!! The theoretical possibilities can be endless. But until we see how it actually executes, no one will know.

You literally just read my mind on this.
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:59 am

Rwn wrote:
Rivoc wrote:I have high hopes and low expectations. I want it to be great, but I can see it not being at all what I want.

You literally just read my mind on this.

Great minds think alike :)

My roommate just broke my balls because of the high hopes/low expectations thing.

Like the Michael Bey Ninja Turtles movie, I want it to be fantastic, it looks fantastic, I just don't know if it will pan out to be so fantastic.
Rwn
Missing In Action...

Postby Rwn » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:11 am

Lol exactly. The game has the potential to be great. But I also know how easily it can go the other way.

So I really really really want this game to be amazing, but I'm expecting it to suck or get boring quickly.

And since Niantic is making the game, have you guys tried ingress yet?
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:17 am

Rwn wrote:Lol exactly. The game has the potential to be great. But I also know how easily it can go the other way.

So I really really really want this game to be amazing, but I'm expecting it to suck or get boring quickly.

And since Niantic is making the game, have you guys tried ingress yet?

Adulthood and just being around in the world this long, its like you expect things to not be as good as youd like to expect them to be. crazy!!!
Rwn
Missing In Action...

Postby Rwn » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:43 am

Lol, too true.

Well I've played ingress and I played it HARD for a whole, but damn did it get old fast. But it's honestly a lot of fun so long as you don't burn yourself out. I really feel that Pokémon go is going to go this way.

Return to “Gaming”