Free games list!

Videogames, Tabletops, LARP - you do it, we'll talk about it.
Azealdread
NinjaCrafted

Postby Azealdread » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:05 am

Post your free games with a description of your own or from the devs.

1: Stranded ( survival, Role-playing game )

link: http://www.strandedonline.de/

Description: "Stranded is a 3D survival game. You are playing the role of a castaway and your goal is to "simply" survive on the purportedly lonely island at whose sandy beach you have been washed up by the sweep of fate. The first part of the Stranded series has been released in 2003. The release of Stranded II followed in 2007. Stranded III is currently in development "
Pawly
Grandmaster Sensei of the Dark Corners

Postby Pawly » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:28 am

https://archive.org/details/classicpcgames

Archive.org is a fantastic .... well, archive lol ... of all types of things and they have many classic PC games available for free download.
ImageImage
It's MY world. You just a squirrel tryna get a nut!
ImageImage
ImageImage
CLICK ME!!
Feydakin
Blissfully Oblivious

Postby Feydakin » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:31 am

Keep an eye on Origin, the EA game site. They give away older games all the time and have several to play for free...

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games

If you're into MMOs, mmorpg.com has an exhaustive list of games you can search for just free to play ones.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/show/custom/id/1007/Free-MMORPG-Games.html
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond"Image
ImageImage
anynoise
novice ninja

Postby anynoise » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:26 am

OOooo awesome. Thanks.

This one is fairly well known but still fun.
Classic Arcade Games

Classic Games Arcade is a 100% free online arcade games website. We aim to bring you the best classic arcade games which you can add to your blog or website and share with your friends. We have loads of retro games from mario, galga, metal slug, sonic, street fighter 2 to pac man. All the old arcade games on this site are proven console and arcade classics. We've added a web classics section as we feel that there are some insanley popular internet classic flash games that you should have a go at playing.
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." [em]~Mitch Hedberg[/em]
BigMush
Drunkin Beta Style

Postby BigMush » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:58 am

reddit.com/r/FreeGameFindings/new/

has a bookmark in my browser. Ive gotten bioshock infinite, lara croft spear of blabla, different AAA titles, alot of betas, trading cards and so on. Cases to dirty bomb too.

SNOW was free there a long time ago too. Free beta now. (check it out)
**Awesome Singnature**

ImageImageImageImageImage

moonshine
190 PROOF

Postby moonshine » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Not so much a free game but theres an Alpha build of Nioh from Team Ninja on european PSN

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/04/25/ps4-exclusive-niohs-demo-already-available-on-european-playstation-store-3-9-gb-dowload/
ImageImage
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:59 pm

nice Feydakin, the origin link is awesome. I already have an origin account since I play FIFA. Thats awesome, I never realized they had games for free.
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Psy
Neck Veins & Deep Inner Bellows...

Postby Psy » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:26 pm

DUNE 2000: GRUNTMODS EDITION

Dune 2000 is a real-time strategy video game, based on the Dune universe. It was released in 1998, featuring full motion cutscenes, online multiplayer and a powerful storyline.

Is there a better way to relive a classic then by playing a version with full HD and online support? What about if it fully supported the latest operating systems and featured tons of additional content? GruntMods has you covered with all this and more.

Features include:

*Exclusive Levels developed by GruntMods Studios
*Original full motion cut scene videos available as an optional add-on
*Compatible with Windows Vista/7/8.1 (Experimental support for Windows 10)
*Mission Select Menu, complete with difficulty options to allow you full access to the original campaign missions at any time
*Game launcher to patch the game to the latest version, along with displaying news and providing easy access to numerous game features
*Includes the exclusive preview of the expansion “Rise of the Mercenaries”, where you play as the greedy Mercenary Guild
*Includes preview version of the Custom Campaign Creation Tutorial written by GruntMods Studios, allowing you insight on how to create your own gameplay modifications
*Eligible to play the full versions of “Survival Mode” and “Rise of the Mercenaries” on release, with full support
*Complete technical support, your problems will be answered quickly through the community forum
*Dynamic installation and update process allows you tight control of the features you want without sacrificing simplicity
*Includes access to the D2K+ community toolkit out of the box, allowing you to quickly dive into creating custom content
*4 new music tracks: New Beginning, House Corrino,Mekanikz Tweekz and Misuse Of Force
*Custom designed menus, such as the in game “Debug Menu” designed by GruntMods
*Full multiplayer support through CnCNet
*Support for HD screen resolutions, such as 1920×1080

Download Dune 2000: GruntMods Edition 1.6.2 R2

Download Dune 2000: GruntMods Edition 1.6.2 R2 Torrent

NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Re: Free games list!

Postby NaranjaRa » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:12 pm

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/

a decent collection of beautifully designed mini-games that range from adorably fun, to serene and meditative. the music is lovely too. i love the whole vibe and atmosphere that they have as a whole, but some are of course better than others.

Return to “Gaming”