FUCK THIS SHIT PS NEO

Videogames, Tabletops, LARP - you do it, we'll talk about it.
MAK
grasshopper

Postby MAK » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:05 am

FUCK!

Look... I used to be a sworn PC gamer (back when I had time to scratch my nuts), but the last gen of consoles really fucked the gaming market hard and held back development due to their restricted performance... Awesome games were being released on console, while you'd always have to wait a while to get a hold of the shitty PC port... By the time I realized that the consoles were the kings of the gaming market, 3 years had passed and I thought to my self "no reason buying one now, new generation is right around the corner, let me wait until then"...Well, little did I know that it was gonna take another 3-4 years for the new gen to come out, FUCK ME WILL YOU!.. Ok, so new gen comes out and I rush to the store to cop me a PS4, in order to be in from the start...

What do I discover? SLOW ASS game releases, most games were STILL FUCKING made for PS3 and PS4 (in other words, still getting a fucking port that isn't utilizing the power of the new HW)... I tell myself be patient, this is just a transitional phase... So, transitional phase is barely over, and what do you know? SONY PLANS ON RELEASING AN UPGRADED MACHINE WITH STRONGER HARDWARE... WHERE THE FUCK DID I GO WRONG???

Sure, I was pissed when I read the PS4 specs and realized it was obsolete before it hit stores, but I convinced myself that the performance would be acceptable anyway, and that its gonna set the pace for game development anyway, the same way the older gen did.... but boy was I wrong. Sony needs to do good by us PS4 owners somehow... Free PSN or something, because this shit isn't right!

I'm so pissed!
<3
Rwn
Missing In Action...

Postby Rwn » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:49 am

I'm really hoping the next gen comes fucking quick ps4 and xbox one are fucking jokes.

And now they are releasing a ps4.5 wtf is this shit
BigMush
Drunkin Beta Style

Postby BigMush » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:02 pm

Im not stressed to get AAA titles on my PC.

After all, PC.

**Awesome Singnature**

ImageImageImageImageImage

Feydakin
Blissfully Oblivious

Postby Feydakin » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:58 pm

When the specs were released for the new generation of consoles, my PC was all like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNkrF43SZEU
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond"Image
ImageImage
Rwn
Missing In Action...

Postby Rwn » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:12 pm

My 6 year old pc is stronger than the ps4.5

This is ridiculous
MAK
grasshopper

Postby MAK » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:51 am

hahahahaha wooord... Consoles try to power up and break the entire point of their existence *no power ups needed for the generations lifetime* and they still cant keep up!

Honestly, I feel like the huge graphics card companies should start making their gfx cards self sustainable without the need for a PC.. It would be neat to see simple PCs designed for the soul purpose of being a dock to a graphics card. Or maybe graphics cards that already have some sort of specialized CPU in them for I/O. This is what a gaming consoles should be per definition, but today's consoles are designed for 40% gaming 60% other shit.
<3

Return to “Gaming”