ever pick up the phone....THEN it rings?

Spirituality. The Paranormal. Theology. Let's delve into the strange, the uplifting, the supernatural with tolerance and open minds...
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:20 am

Im convinced there is a scientific explanation rather than a spiritual or psychic explanation. Many times in my life I have found myself picking up the phone with the feeling that it was about to ring, and sure enough, it rings....I premise that in these moments I am not actually expecting a phone call, I simply felt the urge to grab the phone and then it rings...anyone else ever have this happened to them?

Im convinced it has something to do with technology that we cant yet explain...Electrical signals...brains....phones...science...?
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:35 am

hahahaha. yes.

i dont know yet why but i do this all the time.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:46 am

Im convinced there is some yet-to-be-discovered scientific reason. I'm curious what others think.

we're not alone:

http://www.psychic-experiences.com/real-psychic-story.php?story=896
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Re: ever pick up the phone....THEN it rings?

Postby NaranjaRa » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:12 am

i was just texting a friend out of nowhere the other day and as im about to press send my phone vibrates with a message coming in....
totally was the same friend i was texting at that moment. we both were messaging each other at the same time after no contact with each other for quite some time.

i love when stuff like that happens. :)

i think using words like spiritual or supernatural comes with so much baggage that no, it's not a proper way to categorize happenings of this nature. i tend to think along the lines of folks like Rupert Sheldrake who termed something called "bio-morphic fields". basically, the unseen force that connects all of us...people, animals...every living being that contains energy. somehow, sometimes, we pick up on each other...cross signals if you will. when i picture things in this way, it tends to make a lot of sense. it's just so far really difficult to prove in a true, scientific way. one day we'll figure it out though. because i think it's what can explain what's otherwise referred to as psychic phenomena.
merlin
ninja with training wheels

Postby merlin » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:23 am

The reason this is possible is due to a few rather overlooked abilities that all humans posses yet most people have not connected in Mainstream science.

Cell Phones and other types of electronics emit an electromagnetic field consistently when connected to a power source. The EMF is created by a the components and allows technology's to have a specific field frequency for different types of object. Think computers, tv's, phones, and other electronics that are used in daily life. This field constantly broadcasts information pertaining the device. In the old days before cellphones the a regular phone would generate a EMF field that could be detected before the the power made it to the ringer. New phones put out more data but reading the EMF field of the phone is the same.

WTF right?

The Human body also emits an EMF field constantly that is a mixture of the our heartbeat and brain. This field is how you are able to move, sense danger without seeing, understand where to look to find sounds, ETC. Like when you like someone when you first meet them, you body is reading their field and giving you Data without asking for it. You do this unconsciously 1000 of times a second and due to forced thinking and ego we generally don't even think of it. It's a photonic connection, it's like when someone dies and you feel it in your heart. That's because Photons can be connected over vast distances and share information and people awake or unaware of this connection can use it.

Your phone creates a EMF pattern that can be measured and learned over time, when it rings this pattern is emitted by the phone before it is programmed to ring. Every program and machine in this world has this type of field. By working with it you are learning to identify these patterns in the EMF unconsciously and your body is learning them to help you be more efficient. Your body can read these fields but it takes it time to build in the remembrance. This works for more than just phone calls, you can read texts, get information and more. What people don't get is that your body is an EMF antenna that is designed to work within the fields. What they don't tell you is that everyone has them and can use them but a majority of people are simply not given the awareness to it. Think about how often it happens and don't limit it to just Phones. You can do it with people, walls, computers, heck just about anything that has a EMF field.

Your phone cannot process a ringing phone faster than your body can because it is infact still the fastest supercomputer. So while the phone is busy computing numbers to get the phone to rings you already know it's going to do to EMF field on the phone.

TL:DR

Your phone sends out EMF that your BODY can interpret and receive and unconsciously processes much faster than the phone.
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:30 pm

Nice Merlin~!

Mainstream science needs to get on this, because it could provide the link for new forms of communication and such (telepathy, etc.), plus a whole bunch of other possible breakthroughs I can't even fathom.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ghostdogg
Rewind. Spit. Scratch. See Heaven.

Postby ghostdogg » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:22 am

yeah, this happens to me too... i get a "feeling" like i need to check my phone, pull it out and a sec or two later it rings. Kind of reminds me when you put your cell close to a speaker and you get those little rattling noises right before it rings. I dunno... makes sense to me.
Itsa notame
grasshopper

Postby Itsa notame » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:24 am

merlin wrote:The reason this is possible is due to a few rather overlooked abilities that all humans posses yet most people have not connected in Mainstream science.

Cell Phones and other types of electronics emit an electromagnetic field consistently when connected to a power source. The EMF is created by a the components and allows technology's to have a specific field frequency for different types of object. Think computers, tv's, phones, and other electronics that are used in daily life. This field constantly broadcasts information pertaining the device. In the old days before cellphones the a regular phone would generate a EMF field that could be detected before the the power made it to the ringer. New phones put out more data but reading the EMF field of the phone is the same.

WTF right?

The Human body also emits an EMF field constantly that is a mixture of the our heartbeat and brain. This field is how you are able to move, sense danger without seeing, understand where to look to find sounds, ETC. Like when you like someone when you first meet them, you body is reading their field and giving you Data without asking for it. You do this unconsciously 1000 of times a second and due to forced thinking and ego we generally don't even think of it. It's a photonic connection, it's like when someone dies and you feel it in your heart. That's because Photons can be connected over vast distances and share information and people awake or unaware of this connection can use it.

Your phone creates a EMF pattern that can be measured and learned over time, when it rings this pattern is emitted by the phone before it is programmed to ring. Every program and machine in this world has this type of field. By working with it you are learning to identify these patterns in the EMF unconsciously and your body is learning them to help you be more efficient. Your body can read these fields but it takes it time to build in the remembrance. This works for more than just phone calls, you can read texts, get information and more. What people don't get is that your body is an EMF antenna that is designed to work within the fields. What they don't tell you is that everyone has them and can use them but a majority of people are simply not given the awareness to it. Think about how often it happens and don't limit it to just Phones. You can do it with people, walls, computers, heck just about anything that has a EMF field.

Your phone cannot process a ringing phone faster than your body can because it is infact still the fastest supercomputer. So while the phone is busy computing numbers to get the phone to rings you already know it's going to do to EMF field on the phone.

TL:DR

Your phone sends out EMF that your BODY can interpret and receive and unconsciously processes much faster than the phone.

What that guy said /tup cause he explained it waaaaaay better than I was about to attempt. Glad I read the thread first before attempting.
Itsa notame
grasshopper

Postby Itsa notame » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:27 am

PhlawlessPhelon wrote:Nice Merlin~!

Mainstream science needs to get on this, because it could provide the link for new forms of communication and such (telepathy, etc.), plus a whole bunch of other possible breakthroughs I can't even fathom.

The fact that tesla had harnessed power wirelessly so long ago truly makes me wonder how far we would truly be without a bunch of assholes stifling progress for profit.
merlin

Postby merlin » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:38 pm

Thanks for giving my interpretation if my understanding over the last 30 years.

I'm being 100% serious about this and I have been collecting articles and studies that offer an understanding of the human EMF Field. Otherwise known as the akashic construct, consciousness, the ether, psychic field, photonic field, universal connection, hyperspace, whatever. There is an X-prize out right now asking for a team to create a Tricorder (like star trek) that can be pointed at a person to read their health. 3 teams have successfully created devices that can read EMF fields.

http://tricorder.xprize.org/
Itsa notame
grasshopper

Postby Itsa notame » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:37 pm

That's pretty awesome. I'm interested to see the final outcome next year thanks for the link!
merlin

Postby merlin » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:11 am

http://resonance.is/explore/nassim-haramein/
Nassim Haramein came up with a theory that gave the relative size of Photons. He was out to prove the unified Field of Photons that make up all of the universe and every atom in existence. He understands the vacuum of space is a collective number than can me shared.
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:40 pm

oh i am so loving where this has been heading...my brain is gnawing with delight!
most esp the recent contributions from merlin up thar ^ ...reminds me of why i originally wanted to create a forum for discussions of such nature (that i never get enough of irl) :)
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:40 pm

so ppl are conduits! i love it! susceptible to energy and vibrations (sun)
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:53 am

it's always made sense to me. i mean, why not? we're basically made of nothing anyway...lol O_o
Gwenno
Amigwenumi

Postby Gwenno » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:10 am

Yep, and usually the person I was thinking about is the one calling.
And whooo, Merlins explanation, THAT, exactly. Awesome.
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image Image
Image Image
Spoiler: show
/anna hijack! :kiss:

Return to “The Unexplained”