Unexplained Sightings - Unidentified Flying Objects

Spirituality. The Paranormal. Theology. Let's delve into the strange, the uplifting, the supernatural with tolerance and open minds...
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:46 pm

Have you ever seen something strange in the sky that you could not explain away?
Azealdread
NinjaCrafted

Postby Azealdread » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:52 pm

Back when i lived in Cali, i would see around midnight this light way up in the sky, it would just sit there and blink for hours and then it would streak away super fast, it always stuck in the back of my mind as to what that might of been but i have no idea. o.O
Brewtality
novice ninja

Postby Brewtality » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:41 pm

No but I really wish I had. I love UFOs and listen to Coast 2 Coast/Midnight in the Desert on a regular basis. I want to believe but I'm waiting for that personal experience which pushes the whole deal into the 'truth' category.

NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Azealdread wrote:Back when i lived in Cali, i would see around midnight this light way up in the sky, it would just sit there and blink for hours and then it would streak away super fast, it always stuck in the back of my mind as to what that might of been but i have no idea. o.O

OMG YES this sounds VERY similar to the object that i saw on 2 consecutive nights, and then again a 3rd.

as soon as i have a little more time i'll describe in better detail what happened because the whole thing was weird. but overall it was the same kind of thing....there was a light in the sky that was NOT a star, airplane, or planet...sitting still as can be slightly getting brighter and more dim (like a super slowww blinking)....and then WHOOSH it sped off leaving a trail into nothingness.

the first night i wrote it off as a falling star because when it streaked, it went off in a downwards direction...heading south east if looking at a compass.

the second night, however, it streaked UP into the sky more north-west.

both the 1st and 2nd nights as soon as it really hit me that what i was looking at did not appear to be "normal" - that's the moment that it went and streaked away, almost as if it was reading my mind and realized it had been spotted.... o_O
Azealdread
NinjaCrafted

Postby Azealdread » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:20 am

NaranjaRa wrote:
Azealdread wrote:Back when i lived in Cali, i would see around midnight this light way up in the sky, it would just sit there and blink for hours and then it would streak away super fast, it always stuck in the back of my mind as to what that might of been but i have no idea. o.O

OMG YES this sounds VERY similar to the object that i saw on 2 consecutive nights, and then again a 3rd.

as soon as i have a little more time i'll describe in better detail what happened because the whole thing was weird. but overall it was the same kind of thing....there was a light in the sky that was NOT a star, airplane, or planet...sitting still as can be slightly getting brighter and more dim (like a super slowww blinking)....and then WHOOSH it sped off leaving a trail into nothingness.

the first night i wrote it off as a falling star because when it streaked, it went off in a downwards direction...heading south east if looking at a compass.

the second night, however, it streaked UP into the sky more north-west.

both the 1st and 2nd nights as soon as it really hit me that what i was looking at did not appear to be "normal" - that's the moment that it went and streaked away, almost as if it was reading my mind and realized it had been spotted.... o_O

It through me for a loop and yeah when i noticed it for a long time it would suddenly run away or something, but that brings me to some other form of thought where we are always being watch, much like a growing child, and it sends chills down my spine.

Return to “The Unexplained”