Prophetic Dreams

Spirituality. The Paranormal. Theology. Let's delve into the strange, the uplifting, the supernatural with tolerance and open minds...
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 pm

Have you ever had a dream that came true?
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:20 pm

what happens when one dreams with their eyes open? ..and then that is unconsciously made true
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Kay
grasshopper

Postby Kay » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:22 am

I think so. But I'm not sure if I dreamed it or if I was having deja vu. :/

It's happened more times that I can count now. But I'm never quite sure.
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:05 am

when i was in college i had a dream about another friend of mine in college across the country. i dreamed i was at a pay-phone, calling him. on the dream-call he told me that he'd been arrested for under-age drinking with his friend Jay.

when i woke up i remembered everything and called my friend for real. i told him multiple times to stay away from drinking with someone named Jay. he told me he didn't know any Jay's and laughed me off.

about a month later i got a call from my buddy to play catch-up on life. he then starts to tell me how he & some buddies were out drinking and got caught bringing beer back on campus by the college guards. i immediately freaked out a bit...reminded him about my dream, and then he told me who he was with. it was his friend Jason, who he didn't realize at the time also goes by "Jay".

i think we both shit ourselves at that point.

^ this is one of many dreams i have had that came true in some way, but this was probably the most exact. usually it's a dream of a person i haven't seen in years and then the next day i run into them. little synchronicities like that... but this one was def stranger than the rest!
Ron
grasshopper

Postby Ron » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:18 am

I used to have this thing when I was a kid where I believed if you learned something substantial in a dream it must be prophetic.

It was weird but I still remember dreaming and trying to learn things in the dream to prove I was prophetic.

nothing ever came of that.
ImageImage
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Sun May 01, 2016 1:52 am

i have another pretty odd one, involving the same friend the one up there ^ centered around

in fact i used to have recurring dreams about tornadoes. horrifying, epic, insane and magic dreams in all kinds of scenarios involving these storms and twisters. one of the most vivid involved driving with my friend in his giant blue car when we literally confront a huge funnel up ahead. i remember he gets out of the car and comes to my side, begging me to stay there while he checks it out. general dream weirdness ensued, but my dreams about this friend were always important to me and that one really stood out.

so fast forward some time later, this friend and i make a date to go sailing for the day out on the river. he picks me up and we head out to his house on the banks about 30mins away from town, and as we're driving i start to notice storm clouds gathering from one direction in the sky. as we continue, i start to notice on the opposite side of the sky what appeared to me an entirely different set of ominous clouds. i start to worry it might rain out our sailing trip.

in fact, as soon as we arrive it becomes evident that there are two separate storm fronts blowing overhead, and converging quite literally right over our heads. i get out of the car, turn my head, and there's the start of a funnel cloud coming down not far from us over the water.

like maniacs we grabbed a camera and went on to the ROOF of his house to take shots. of course in the mad rush we failed to notice there was no film in the damn thing. and no one else was there but us to witness it...how as it started to fizzle out the top and bottom pulled away from each other....how the top kept going on its own for a bit while the bottom, still a tornado of water, also continued on as it slowly spun down. we don't really get tornadoes on the eastern shore of maryland.

crazy magical stuff.
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:36 am

I get the feeling that sometimes I am in situations that I have previously seen in my dreams. I don't think its prophetic, but it is an eerie feeling.
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “The Unexplained”