WELCOME TO GENERATION N!!!!!!!!

Feelings, Thoughts, Letters, Art, Music... This is 3.0 Bitches. We've come home.
anynoise
novice ninja

Postby anynoise » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:57 am

Bubbles wrote:Kelly! Nice to see you back.

Thank you kindly good sir!
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." [em]~Mitch Hedberg[/em]
anynoise
novice ninja

Postby anynoise » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:59 am

Phara:

Girl You Know It's True...Oooo, Oooo, Ooo, I love yooouu!
Everyone needs a little Milli Vanilli sometimes. :D
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." [em]~Mitch Hedberg[/em]
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Not stoned but today's my Friday! I'm still freaking out about getting color.
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
MAK
grasshopper

Postby MAK » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:41 am

This shit is Ninja!
<3
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:14 pm

//moved from news and announcements to Evolution 3.0
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:40 am

there are no words to my love for this place. i'm back tuesday guys. and probably on tomorrow.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:46 am

We will be bigger and batter 'cause the feds we will never give the feds a chance to shut us down.
Image Image
est 1953

cerebro7
grasshopper

Postby cerebro7 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:28 am

Second...

There are so many names here already that never saw the trusty Cobalt (your forum theme)... They emerged after the raid and they came out when so many disappeared. From a Cairo to a Gary and so on... names that mean ninja in a wholly unique way. (They'll need a new color O_o) These people never even knew the glory that was the original and they still show love and support. Let's embrace them.

salute queen.. love is love (taps heart)
p.e.a.c.e. to man woman and child
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Wed May 04, 2016 12:30 am

Currently diggin' the possibilities implied by that Mixlr applet showing up in the header...
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Wed May 04, 2016 10:06 pm

cerebro7 wrote:Second...

There are so many names here already that never saw the trusty Cobalt (your forum theme)... They emerged after the raid and they came out when so many disappeared. From a Cairo to a Gary and so on... names that mean ninja in a wholly unique way. (They'll need a new color O_o) These people never even knew the glory that was the original and they still show love and support. Let's embrace them.

salute queen.. love is love (taps heart)

//<3
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Wed May 04, 2016 10:06 pm

cerrodepedro wrote:Currently diggin' the possibilities implied by that Mixlr applet showing up in the header...

woooohoooo. big things.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:43 pm

DoctaJay wrote:Ahhhhh!!!! I can't believe we're back! ?????

We are here and so are you.Why not do an intro?
http://ninjaevolution.net/forums/viewforum.php?id=3
Image Image
est 1953

Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Re: WELCOME TO GENERATION N!!!!!!!!

Postby Phara » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:26 am

Manhal wrote:This is enormous. I want to stop over every post and like it. I'm naturally more of an FB person, and I love to post news, science, politics, whatever. It has utility for me in communicating with family mostly. So my inclination when I am reading the threads is to rate them, to clap, to smile, to laugh, to care, in essence, to respond to.
But it is difficult to engage when I am so new. I weigh the consequences of everything I write, as if it could be read out in court one day. Because it's a scary world.

It reminds me alot of the recent teachers college course I took. Threads upon threads of analysis, and thoughtful responses. Heavy content.
It's....well, intimidating. Not that you don't all embrace one another, man, its amazing. Waves of it. Tangibly.
I'm trying to work up the courage to respond. I'm more of an observer. Even in the long ago NinjaVideo (rest in peace) I would just read and not respond.
I was scared.
Personally, I still am. The idea that violence was visited upon any of you is abhorrent. I just want to understand.
I tried to follow as best as I could, but I didn't have THAT kind of courage. So, I am throwing in my hat.
I am communicating. As myself. And my first thought about this forum is, thank you. Thank you for bringing it back. I was one of those people who waited with baited breath for it's return. I felt awful. In my heart I wanted to help.
I want to know what happened.

It's the story that needs to be told. To clear the air. To remember and 'put right what once went wrong'...

...I really appreciate all of your responses and I am getting to know you slowly...

My second thought was this:

My very first interaction with this forum/community was this: the Queen reached out, and a royal hand lifted a peasants gaze. She steered him to action.
She asked me to read about the plight of a member. I really was blown away by the communication. And saddened by the reason, but I empathized. Brutal! Fuck those people! She was having a bad time at work. It was shitty. I was sad for her. I didn't really know what to say. But she was in my thoughts. She still is.
But

I watched as all of these different people came out with such strong, crazy, beyond altruistic support. Overwhelmingly inspiring. They just let her know they were there for her, and wanted her to tell them how they could help. Sensitively assuring her. These people were on deck!

And this peasant was given a significant and illuminating gift. I been reading some of the threads of all the cool colours and rankings and awesomeness you can earn here. It's...wow.

But I told her I didn't think I had enough "ninja". I meant, regardless of however long I had known about NV or had followed it, I was nascent at participating, and hadn't earned the ability yet to assert myself yet as a voice in the crowd. She patiently clarified, that one is born ninja, it is not something you accumulate.
But she respected my choice. I wanted to tell her, I used to be. Used to be engaged, used to be at the rallies and used to be loud. I got hurt. Not legendary hurt, just everyday hurt. And I shut up. So I just wanted to say thank you for reminding me that I cannot be unconnected to this, this, legendary group of people.

Thank you.

My third thought is:
I think I posted to one other thread, but this is still the only thread I feel comfortable in. I haven't gone over as much as I would like before I pop my head up.
I clicked on GhostDogg's cool soundcloud, and it is really nice. I put the needle back on that record a few times. In fact, I'm going to go listen now! Respect to my Canadian brother.

I hope to engage a little more. It's kind of having a legend in your mind, hero worship. To talk to your heroes is hard.
It wasn't what I thought it would be. It was better.

I want to thank all of you who made me feel welcome, by name.

BigMush
Phara
ghostdogg
girlapaloo
ink
Skywalker
NaranjaRa
Philly
Corgimom
Gwenno

And please, AliceElite, you are so loved. Take solace in that.

I'm a complete stranger and I am still affected by your story ( :heart: ). I am also here if you would like to talk. I can even be mildly amusing sometimes. All these people just want to help. How cool is that?

Not to wax on to long, but I do have a quote that makes me feel better when I'm down...
...“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”

/who

Kindest regards,

Manhal
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:23 am

Yo that touched my black heart
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:26 pm

Damn. Manhal, look forward to seeing your mental energies appreciated in greater depth here than on FB. I'm moving toward the possibility of exclusively doing family/non-Ninja friend social media communication through Instagram with FB auto-posting enabled and abandoning the urge to post social/political shit on FB because with how my friends' list looks, it's a bit echo chamberish, I don't follow groups any more because of high school-ish drama, and dissenting viewpoints from my own on FB are voiced in the most idiotic way I can currently imagine by the scum of the online world, bigoted trolls when it's not an echo chamber. Ninja can get my love and energy above all other forms of online communication.
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:09 pm

^^dude you articulate so well
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Manhal
ninja with training wheels

Postby Manhal » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:50 am

cerrodepedro wrote:Damn. Manhal, look forward to seeing your mental energies appreciated in greater depth here than on FB. I'm moving toward the possibility of exclusively doing family/non-Ninja friend social media communication through Instagram with FB auto-posting enabled and abandoning the urge to post social/political shit on FB because with how my friends' list looks, it's a bit echo chamberish, I don't follow groups any more because of high school-ish drama, and dissenting viewpoints from my own on FB are voiced in the most idiotic way I can currently imagine by the scum of the online world, bigoted trolls when it's not an echo chamber. Ninja can get my love and energy above all other forms of online communication.

I agree completely cerrodepedro. I used to use Twitter to auto-post to FB, so I could avoid that news scroll. Then I just cut out every feed I wasn't into. Now when I look through my news feed, its mostly relevant for me. I made cool and weird new friends from it, people who have started rallying people on FB to be contemplative. It's weird, I know, but that is its utility for me.
I guess, in a way, FB is a crutch of knowledge. I don't want to miss out on important news stories, and I've set it up in a way that my news feed is mostly news and stuff I like (movie news, Marvel, Tintin, books I like, reading groups, music groups). I have a cousin who got me into Instagram, but I'm not really into it.

I don't get the whole 'trolls' thing. I guess being from Canada, I'm a bit mellow about the whole thing. I only have so many seconds in my life. And honestly, Ninja deserves to be my outlet. All of us. Instead of reposting important ideas on the off chance someone in my 'Friends' list might like it, I'll post here instead.

Good idea cerrodepedro. I think I'll take it to heart.
I am only here a short time. Inshalla khair :) I love you all.
girlapaloo
MF'n LION-O RIDING A UNICORN

Postby girlapaloo » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Phara wrote:
Manhal wrote:This is enormous. I want to stop over every post and like it. I'm naturally more of an FB person, and I love to post news, science, politics, whatever. It has utility for me in communicating with family mostly. So my inclination when I am reading the threads is to rate them, to clap, to smile, to laugh, to care, in essence, to respond to.
But it is difficult to engage when I am so new. I weigh the consequences of everything I write, as if it could be read out in court one day. Because it's a scary world.

It reminds me alot of the recent teachers college course I took. Threads upon threads of analysis, and thoughtful responses. Heavy content.
It's....well, intimidating. Not that you don't all embrace one another, man, its amazing. Waves of it. Tangibly.
I'm trying to work up the courage to respond. I'm more of an observer. Even in the long ago NinjaVideo (rest in peace) I would just read and not respond.
I was scared.
Personally, I still am. The idea that violence was visited upon any of you is abhorrent. I just want to understand.
I tried to follow as best as I could, but I didn't have THAT kind of courage. So, I am throwing in my hat.
I am communicating. As myself. And my first thought about this forum is, thank you. Thank you for bringing it back. I was one of those people who waited with baited breath for it's return. I felt awful. In my heart I wanted to help.
I want to know what happened.

It's the story that needs to be told. To clear the air. To remember and 'put right what once went wrong'...

...I really appreciate all of your responses and I am getting to know you slowly...

My second thought was this:

My very first interaction with this forum/community was this: the Queen reached out, and a royal hand lifted a peasants gaze. She steered him to action.
She asked me to read about the plight of a member. I really was blown away by the communication. And saddened by the reason, but I empathized. Brutal! Fuck those people! She was having a bad time at work. It was shitty. I was sad for her. I didn't really know what to say. But she was in my thoughts. She still is.
But

I watched as all of these different people came out with such strong, crazy, beyond altruistic support. Overwhelmingly inspiring. They just let her know they were there for her, and wanted her to tell them how they could help. Sensitively assuring her. These people were on deck!

And this peasant was given a significant and illuminating gift. I been reading some of the threads of all the cool colours and rankings and awesomeness you can earn here. It's...wow.

But I told her I didn't think I had enough "ninja". I meant, regardless of however long I had known about NV or had followed it, I was nascent at participating, and hadn't earned the ability yet to assert myself yet as a voice in the crowd. She patiently clarified, that one is born ninja, it is not something you accumulate.
But she respected my choice. I wanted to tell her, I used to be. Used to be engaged, used to be at the rallies and used to be loud. I got hurt. Not legendary hurt, just everyday hurt. And I shut up. So I just wanted to say thank you for reminding me that I cannot be unconnected to this, this, legendary group of people.

Thank you.

My third thought is:
I think I posted to one other thread, but this is still the only thread I feel comfortable in. I haven't gone over as much as I would like before I pop my head up.
I clicked on GhostDogg's cool soundcloud, and it is really nice. I put the needle back on that record a few times. In fact, I'm going to go listen now! Respect to my Canadian brother.

I hope to engage a little more. It's kind of having a legend in your mind, hero worship. To talk to your heroes is hard.
It wasn't what I thought it would be. It was better.

I want to thank all of you who made me feel welcome, by name.

BigMush
Phara
ghostdogg
girlapaloo
ink
Skywalker
NaranjaRa
Philly
Corgimom
Gwenno

And please, AliceElite, you are so loved. Take solace in that.

I'm a complete stranger and I am still affected by your story ( :heart: ). I am also here if you would like to talk. I can even be mildly amusing sometimes. All these people just want to help. How cool is that?

Not to wax on to long, but I do have a quote that makes me feel better when I'm down...
...“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”

/who

Kindest regards,

Manhal

That's sweet Manhal. What I love about ninja is that we can all be each other's heroes :wink:
Spoiler: show
Image Image
rc44
ninja with training wheels

Postby rc44 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:22 pm

I can't say enough how great it was I stumbled across the forums again. The forum was just in my thoughts the other day and I did a search and found the new evolution. This forum had a wonderful impact on me. It gave me a place to write, meet some great people (who I got to connect with IRL from my touring days ) and just enjoy the all around vibe and feel that was in this community. To all the familiar names, much love and to all the new faces, I am excited to connect with you all.
All love & respect to the forum and community that had such a impact on so many people
x
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:46 pm

word rc (sun)
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:55 pm

rc44 wrote:I can't say enough how great it was I stumbled across the forums again. The forum was just in my thoughts the other day and I did a search and found the new evolution. This forum had a wonderful impact on me. It gave me a place to write, meet some great people (who I got to connect with IRL from my touring days ) and just enjoy the all around vibe and feel that was in this community. To all the familiar names, much love and to all the new faces, I am excited to connect with you all.
All love & respect to the forum and community that had such a impact on so many people
x

//happy

when are we going to meet RC?
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
ravenrussell
Keeper of Dark Mysteries..

Re: Welcome to Generation Ninja

Postby ravenrussell » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:27 am

Phara wrote:2nd thread created on Generation N

Dear Ninja Members, both old and new....

O_O

Holy Jesus. I'm sitting at a laptop with 24 people in a skype conversation losing their shit about the fact that this is being typed right now. Hail Mary by 2Pac is coming out of my speakers and I have my eyebrow cocked at my own screen. Seriously... WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED??!? loloolololollolololloololl

(sun) (love) (sun)

(ninja) (phara)

^^those will show emojis soon.

(by the way, I just unleashed crack chat unto the board. The forum is theirs.)

First.

I write to the Core. Led through and through by Candee Edwards. This community and those within it are quite literally my life. I learned to laugh again through NinjaVideo... and I stayed laughing even during the hardest times. And shit they were a bit brutal, but honestly, fuck that whole prison bit, shit's old news... THIS IS EVOLUTION.

The forum was always the first home to true Ninjas. From the color system, to the tutorials, to the art boards, to the competitions, to the music production... This place was amazing. And I would like to see that again. Because we are amazing. Because some of you got married here, and had kids here, and stayed together here... all these years. Because we built something so incredibly special and rich. Ninja was the most incredible internet library and I will easily say that the forum beat Ninja Main 1000x over. Venture down one hall and you find original art so evocative it's painful, venture down another and be blasted with lists upon lists of documentaries and comic books, take a walk outside and hear NinjaOriginal hymns and Lost Citizen soliloquies. This place was my home. MY IRL. And hopefully it can be yours again... This is for us.

The Core.

Second...

Third...

For the future. These names mean nothing today, but they will... I assure you. This will be a network. From VJour, to I-POPuP, to MakeMe, to Trip Through My Eyes... Behind the scenes, Candee and I have been laying the foundation for what will be the next chapter. Legit dammit, fuck shades of gray, and one that will finally allow us to build that compound. Stay here guys. We've already done it for 8 years, we'll build over the next dozen. And far beyond.

There are no words for the emotions that are surging within me right now. No words for how it is about to be midnight and I've been in the same position since 1:00pm. No words for the hysteria that my core got to glimpse just a bit of earlier. As my members started to flood into chat and started to flood through these new halls... there are no words for the honor... the HONOR they show me. They are my truth. It took a long time for a woman like me to come to terms with herself, and it is because of them that I solidified my character. It is because of all of you that I know who I am. You called me Leader... and in the years since, I've become one. That is because of you.

THIS SHIT IS NINJA.

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

PHARA.

I'm catching up on NV history. This is a vital read. I'm excited for the direction of this entity.

//ninja salute

-rjk
Peace to all.
-Raven
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:37 am

ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
/anna hack! :kiss:
Mr. 26
:-|

Postby Mr. 26 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:24 pm

/62

Dammit Ink, stop trying to ruin my takeoverz

/62
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:30 pm

sorry dawg.. kinda geeked to see an old face so im trolling your wake a bit :lawl:

i gotta go hit the grind and hug toilets anyway.

/rotfl
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Return to “On Evolution 3.0...”