Can I just say...

Feelings, Thoughts, Letters, Art, Music... This is 3.0 Bitches. We've come home.
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:28 am

Can I just say, I LOVE you all. ever since I had a random hatred discussion on facebook with Phara. She introduced me to this site. I used to be a full time lurker of Ninja Main. I saw some hate posts from Hana and she told me to come home. So I did. I have not closed this page since. I love you guys. you are my life right now and I have already learned so much. I hope Phara sees this and I want her to know that she alone has inspired me to be so much more than I thought I was in this short amount of a time. I swear an oath to dedicate myself to this board and if there is anything I can to to help the cause please just let me know. My skill set goes far beyond what I can post here. I look forward to growing this community in any way I can., I am a jack of all trades but a mechanic by professional trade. If I can provide any service to any of our ninjas please let me know! I am more than willing to provide free help!!

My Deepest Thanks!

DJ_Darkside

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
/anna hack! :kiss:
Pawly
Grandmaster Sensei of the Dark Corners

Postby Pawly » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:32 am

ImageImage
It's MY world. You just a squirrel tryna get a nut!
ImageImage
ImageImage
CLICK ME!!
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:15 am

word!
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:22 am

DJ what an amazing post thank you for sharing that! Phara will surely see your words here. because what you speak is the truth of this place and what it means to so many of us. it truly is a home. this really is a family.

and we couldn't be happier to have you here, part of this beast as it sprouts...as members begin to fertilize its ground...as we all grow together...

:)
BigMush
Drunkin Beta Style

Postby BigMush » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:23 am

<3
**Awesome Singnature**

ImageImageImageImageImage

Zansi'Vara
Dark Horse of many truths

Postby Zansi'Vara » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:25 am

This is so incredible. I love watching this community grow again, like a phoenix from the ashes. I think we all understand in our own ways what you've expressed. I'm glad to have you here, DJ, and I'm glad to be a part of this community myself.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:27 pm

DJ_Darkside wrote:Can I just say, I LOVE you all. ever since I had a random hatred discussion on facebook with Phara. She introduced me to this site. I used to be a full time lurker of Ninja Main. I saw some hate posts from Hana and she told me to come home. So I did. I have not closed this page since. I love you guys. you are my life right now and I have already learned so much. I hope Phara sees this and I want her to know that she alone has inspired me to be so much more than I thought I was in this short amount of a time. I swear an oath to dedicate myself to this board and if there is anything I can to to help the cause please just let me know. My skill set goes far beyond what I can post here. I look forward to growing this community in any way I can., I am a jack of all trades but a mechanic by professional trade. If I can provide any service to any of our ninjas please let me know! I am more than willing to provide free help!!

My Deepest Thanks!

DJ_Darkside

Phara sees this. :)

"I love you guys. You are my life right now and I have already learned so much."

And this is exacty why I built Ninja, both Video and Evolution. Thank you so much for helping validate all that it is I've worked so hard for.

Darkside... and I know exactly who you are, although fuck fb names, Ninja is all that''s relevant. Thank you so much for joining and thank you so much for dedicating yourself so wholeheartedly to all that we represent. Come home indeed. Please continue to have fun and participate everywhere. Isn't it fun what exactly NinjaVideo was and is? It's an entirely different world behind the scenes. And it's why I was so ferociously protective of all that I built.

<3,

Phara
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:42 pm

//moved to evolution 3.0 forum
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Thanks for the move Phara! It's like you've introduced me to crack you pusher, you. There are so many awesome people here it's like a shining beacon of awesome in the black wasteland of the internet where only the best come to spread knowledge and promote creativity. Some people have been here from the beginning and are still here. I think that says a lot about what this site means to everybody. Fuck the trolls and the naysayers, fuck those who think they know what this is and spread bullshit like venom for they are not worthy of this community and never will be.

As I progress through this never ending quest for knowledge I call life, I dedicate myself to posting my findings here so others may learn, laugh or get punched straight in the feels as they have all done for me. Look at this awesome sig tho! z0mbie hardly knows me and took time to make this just for me. Time is the only thing we have if nothing else and the most precious thing of all. For that I will be forever grateful.

Remember Phara, when you think the world is against you it can never be true. You have us. I think that goes for everyone on here as well. We all have each other

ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:04 pm

dude you just smashed right into this place...and THAT is Ninja.

DJ_Darkside wrote:Thanks for the move Phara! It's like you've introduced me to crack you pusher, you. There are so many awesome people here it's like a shining beacon of awesome in the black wasteland of the internet where only the best come to spread knowledge and promote creativity. Some people have been here from the beginning and are still here. I think that says a lot about what this site means to everybody. Fuck the trolls and the naysayers, fuck those who think they know what this is and spread bullshit like venom for they are not worthy of this community and never will be.

As I progress through this never ending quest for knowledge I call life, I dedicate myself to posting my findings here so others may learn, laugh or get punched straight in the feels as they have all done for me. Look at this awesome sig tho! z0mbie hardly knows me and took time to make this just for me. Time is the only thing we have if nothing else and the most precious thing of all. For that I will be forever grateful.

amen fuck YES. see, you know exactly what we're doing here. you get it. we open our arms and our hearts to anyone and everyone who wishes to share on this level. we want to redefine social media, to put it simply.

DJ_Darkside wrote:Remember Phara, when you think the world is against you it can never be true. You have us. I think that goes for everyone on here as well. We all have each other

beautiful... <3
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:09 pm

All of this made me really happy. <3 Darkside <3
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Nepherteri
grasshopper

Postby Nepherteri » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:10 am

DJ_Darkside wrote:Thanks for the move Phara! It's like you've introduced me to crack you pusher, you.

I too have been Cracked out the last few days!!! Got up early and hit the boards...At lunch...hit the boards... come home...Hit the boards...

I gotta take a break and get my photoshop in for the contest...My time is running out......
" Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you're riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake up and live."~Bob Marley

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
AliceElite
//wrestles darkness...WINS!

Postby AliceElite » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:33 pm

I love you. <3 This was really beautiful and such an inspiration to see after 3 days of illness.

The fact that you are already so involved and getting so much out of this forum is really amazing and it is a real reminder of why this place needs to exist. <3
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:20 am

I have nearly abandoned my FB since the birth of Ninja 3.0. I spend my breaks lurking on the forums and love it.
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:41 am

(sun) i dragged him from the landfill that was fb. he's wonderful
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Candeeoke
The Quiet Storm

Postby Candeeoke » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:58 pm

<3 this whole thread!!! All of it. Can't wait to get to know you better DJ Darkside. <3
ImageImage
girlapaloo
MF'n LION-O RIDING A UNICORN

Postby girlapaloo » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:05 pm

PhlawlessPhelon wrote:I have nearly abandoned my FB since the birth of Ninja 3.0. I spend my breaks lurking on the forums and love it.

And that's why you so minty fresh :cool:
Image Image
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:32 am

I've been so sick for the last couple of days and am only now kind of able to look at a screen without my eyes catching on fire. There is so much to catch up on since I've been gone! I seriously had to tell myself to not open my computer specifically to check what was happening with the clan. I had the shakes. Luckily I love paper books. *21st century gasp!*

Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:38 pm

<3
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
Brewtality
novice ninja

Postby Brewtality » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:37 pm

Yes lad! This place is ace. Being hooked up to other creative and imaginative people on the other side of the world is just the greatest. Getting to see a very honest and unfiltered side of someone's personality is a real privilege that we rarely get to experience day-to-day.

I love that however tenuous the links may seem to an outsider, this is very much a community. We are separate points spread out all over the world and we all have our own experiences which contribute to making this such a unique place. I imagine our everyday lives are very different yet here we all are tapping into some kind of common energy. I'm sitting here writing this in the African bush in northern Tanzania. There is a zebra outside my house right now. You might be reading this post in Ottawa (go Sens!) or Philly, or somewhere in Australia but we're all sharing a common ground.

Just like you Darkside, I was a lurker back in the day. NinjaVideo was just clearly the best site of it's kind. Netflix is but a poor imitation. The forums were a great read but all I had time for was lurking. Fast forward many years and I find a NinjaVideo group on Facebook and end up in a discussion with whoever was using the account that day. Phara intervened and said I should come here instead. I'd never talked to her before and really appreciated what she did and what she went through in order to provide us with something that we just took for granted in a consequence-free environment. So here I am. Not here to just watch but to contribute and participate and I love it. And I love that you love it too.

Great post man. Sorry if I went on, I wasn't trying to hijack.

ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:40 am

Brewtality wrote:Yes lad! This place is ace. Being hooked up to other creative and imaginative people on the other side of the world is just the greatest. Getting to see a very honest and unfiltered side of someone's personality is a real privilege that we rarely get to experience day-to-day.

I love that however tenuous the links may seem to an outsider, this is very much a community. We are separate points spread out all over the world and we all have our own experiences which contribute to making this such a unique place. I imagine our everyday lives are very different yet here we all are tapping into some kind of common energy. I'm sitting here writing this in the African bush in northern Tanzania. There is a zebra outside my house right now. You might be reading this post in Ottawa (go Sens!) or Philly, or somewhere in Australia but we're all sharing a common ground.

Just like you Darkside, I was a lurker back in the day. NinjaVideo was just clearly the best site of it's kind. Netflix is but a poor imitation. The forums were a great read but all I had time for was lurking. Fast forward many years and I find a NinjaVideo group on Facebook and end up in a discussion with whoever was using the account that day. Phara intervened and said I should come here instead. I'd never talked to her before and really appreciated what she did and what she went through in order to provide us with something that we just took for granted in a consequence-free environment. So here I am. Not here to just watch but to contribute and participate and I love it. And I love that you love it too.

//BOOM

mind blown, cuz your sitting in the African bush in northern Tanzania with a zebra outside your house! :O
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:58 am

ink wrote:
Brewtality wrote:Yes lad! This place is ace. Being hooked up to other creative and imaginative people on the other side of the world is just the greatest. Getting to see a very honest and unfiltered side of someone's personality is a real privilege that we rarely get to experience day-to-day.

//BOOM

mind blown, cuz your sitting in the African bush in northern Tanzania with a zebra outside your house! :O

FUCKIN NIGHT MADE.

BREWTALITY WINS AT NET.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:36 pm

Im on my lunch break at work and I just smoked a little blunt and started thinking about this thread and how much it made me smile yesterday. It truly is brilliant how we are all scattered throughout out this world and converge here the way that we do. Zebras and all. Thanks for making my lunch special.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Brewtality
novice ninja

Postby Brewtality » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:05 am

Because pics or it didn't happen...

ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:44 pm

:O