If the whole world had tits.....

More laid back off-topic than Culture & Debate... This section is for the mundane, the funny, and the interesting.

What would the world be like if everyone had women boobs?

Ur and WTF and LOL in work reports or stu assignments
1
14%
WTF, LOL, ROFL said aloud in the public around you
2
29%
Parents or society allowing this shit go uncorrected
3
43%
Rivoc, go brew some Sanka and go to bed at 7p. ur old!
1
14%
 
Total votes: 7
User avatar
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder
Posts: 1084
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:54 am
Location: Vegas
Contact:

Postby Rivoc » Thu May 19, 2016 6:15 am

[11:08:57 PM] Anna H: if had had ultimate powers id give everyone boobs so the novelty would wear down finally

What would the outcome be?
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Corgimom
3 hours later...
Posts: 1031
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:23 am

Postby Corgimom » Thu May 19, 2016 8:20 am

Make sure all the new boobs are big so everyone gets what it is like to have pounds of flesh weighting you forward. The whole world would find out that bras give you rashes.
Image Image
Image
est 1953


Image
User avatar
ink
God's Fountain Pen
Posts: 2160
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Postby ink » Thu May 19, 2016 8:56 am

Corgimom wrote:Make sure all the new boobs are big so everyone gets what it is like to have pounds of flesh weighting you forward. The whole world would find out that bras give you rashes.

carrying around a rucksack in the army was bad enough.. i do not envy the poundage
we are, what we allow to occupy us..





Image
Rwn
Missing In Action...
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:57 am
Location: Seattle

Postby Rwn » Thu May 19, 2016 11:13 am

I honestly don't want this at all. I enjoy the fact that the female breast is a sensual part of the body. I know it is entirely because of my societal upbringing but I'm okay with this.

What would happen though? Well a shit load of people freaking out. The bra market would explode and become dirt cheap after initially being even more expensive. And people as a whole would just get used to it. Honestly you would see the boob no longer being considered a sensual body part.
Image
User avatar
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder
Posts: 1084
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:54 am
Location: Vegas
Contact:

Postby Rivoc » Sun May 22, 2016 8:37 pm

Rwn wrote:I honestly don't want this at all. I enjoy the fact that the female breast is a sensual part of the body. I know it is entirely because of my societal upbringing but I'm okay with this.

What would happen though? Well a shit load of people freaking out. The bra market would explode and become dirt cheap after initially being even more expensive. And people as a whole would just get used to it. Honestly you would see the boob no longer being considered a sensual body part.


I definitely agree. I wouldnt want this either. Ill tell you though, its entertaining as fuck to think how it would impact the world and society's everywhere in the world.

I dont think id want to live in a world where my excitement for female boobs is anything less than what it is now. they just bring so much happiness!!!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Jax
ninja with training wheels
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:33 am

Postby Jax » Sun May 22, 2016 11:54 pm

New Adam Sandler project?


I wouldn't want this. I like men without boobs. :-)
User avatar
Corgimom
3 hours later...
Posts: 1031
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:23 am

Postby Corgimom » Mon May 23, 2016 1:23 am

I think they should have them foe like 6 weeks.
Image Image
Image
est 1953


Image
User avatar
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder
Posts: 1084
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:54 am
Location: Vegas
Contact:

Postby Rivoc » Mon May 23, 2016 4:15 am

It would be 6 weeks of no men leaving their house, HAHAHAHAHA! It'd really change the lives of boys still in school the most.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Gwenno
Amigwenumi
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:10 am
Location: Wherever I am
Contact:

Postby Gwenno » Mon May 23, 2016 1:19 pm

They would lose their erotic meaning, finally get normalised and breastfeeding wouldn't be 'icky' anymore after a while. If man could lactate, they could also breastfeed.
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image
Spoiler: show
/anna hijack! :kiss:
Jax
ninja with training wheels
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:33 am

Postby Jax » Mon May 23, 2016 1:42 pm

Gwenno wrote:They would lose their erotic meaning


I don't know if that is a given. All genders have asses, but we still sexualize butts, ass, booty... and it's not like ass is reproductively necessary, but we still eroticise it. Then there is that whole theory that boobs are just front-butts, put there to stimulate the primate brain -- so if hetero men are hard wired to like "front-butts", they will go one liking female front-butts and ignoring male front-butts the same as they do with rear-ends.
User avatar
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder
Posts: 1084
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:54 am
Location: Vegas
Contact:

Postby Rivoc » Tue May 24, 2016 5:06 am

thats such a good point I hadnt even considered Jax! Not that im trying to think about this too much..... HAHAHAHAHA

Now im not so sure theyd lose erotic meaning. Maybe, but this whole hypothetical IS giving men WOMEN's boobs which are way different and awesome!

Very intriguing thought. fucked up, but intriguing.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Gwenno
Amigwenumi
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:10 am
Location: Wherever I am
Contact:

Postby Gwenno » Tue May 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Jax wrote:
Gwenno wrote:They would lose their erotic meaning


I don't know if that is a given. All genders have asses, but we still sexualize butts, ass, booty... and it's not like ass is reproductively necessary, but we still eroticise it. Then there is that whole theory that boobs are just front-butts, put there to stimulate the primate brain -- so if hetero men are hard wired to like "front-butts", they will go one liking female front-butts and ignoring male front-butts the same as they do with rear-ends.


Can't say anything that opposes this. You are just right.
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image
Spoiler: show
/anna hijack! :kiss:
Jax
ninja with training wheels
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:33 am

Postby Jax » Wed May 25, 2016 1:06 pm

Rivoc wrote:thats such a good point I hadnt even considered Jax! Not that im trying to think about this too much..... HAHAHAHAHA


LOL, right. After I typed my response I had to laugh at how much thought I put into this... um... issue? :P
User avatar
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder
Posts: 1084
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:54 am
Location: Vegas
Contact:

Postby Rivoc » Wed May 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Jax wrote:
Rivoc wrote:thats such a good point I hadnt even considered Jax! Not that im trying to think about this too much..... HAHAHAHAHA


LOL, right. After I typed my response I had to laugh at how much thought I put into this... um... issue? :P


ROFL!!!!! Messed up.... Yes. Entertaining.......Yes.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA
Posts: 2501
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:53 am
Location: in the grove
Contact:

Postby NaranjaRa » Thu May 26, 2016 5:09 pm

ummmmm how did i miss this?!?!?!

love the choices up there :lol:
User avatar
Psy
Neck Veins & Deep Inner Bellows...
Posts: 1993
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:45 pm
Location: Legendary Shitposter and Junglist.

Postby Psy » Thu May 26, 2016 5:15 pm

I would be an even bigger walking erection.
Image
User avatar
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder
Posts: 1084
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:54 am
Location: Vegas
Contact:

Postby Rivoc » Fri May 27, 2016 4:53 am

ROFL PSY!!!!

Anna it's all thanks to you!!!!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder
Posts: 1084
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:54 am
Location: Vegas
Contact:

Postby Rivoc » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:02 am

The beach sure would be interesting!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Return to “Random”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests