Petty vs mature: what would you do?

More laid back off-topic than Culture & Debate... This section is for the mundane, the funny, and the interesting.
Philly
adept ninja

Re: Petty vs mature: what would you do?

Postby Philly » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:14 pm

I have good news to report. My landlords request for an eviction was denied. Buys more time to save & hunt. A friend offered me the chance to sell Tupperware for extra cash. I'll look into it at their next meeting. Its worth a try right? You guys think " buy my Tupperware or I stab you" is too aggressive for a slogan? I think I get my point across quite concisely but maybe it needs work. Open to suggestions. Thanks in advance
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:12 pm

that is great news! alright! im actually in the same boat.. under that grace period. weve gotten some more time to save and hustle, so it was like a bunch of pressure was released. wheeew! /nod

:lawl: @ buying tupperware out of fear.. maybe a bit more subtle. mebbe try, "investing in my tupperware will truly save a few lives.. " but idk, if it works /rotfl
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:18 am

ink wrote:that is great news! alright! im actually in the same boat.. under that grace period. weve gotten some more time to save and hustle, so it was like a bunch of pressure was released. wheeew! /nod

:lawl: @ buying tupperware out of fear.. maybe a bit more subtle. mebbe try, "investing in my tupperware will truly save a few lives.. " but idk, if it works /rotfl

Yay! Good to hear you have more time!

And I think I'll tailor my approach by client but I'm good at sales just never did a mail order sales deal. I figure all the years waiting tables and forcing ppl to buy food and drinks in order to get a higher bill/ higher tip should pay off. If I can up sell a hamburger Tupperware shouldn't be too hard
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:24 am

use your charisma! influence is a powerful tool! ;)
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:51 am

I would buy Tupperware under credible threat of having my flesh cut. I'd want it to be the fancy glass shit, though. That plastic always ends up getting dishwasher'd by some silly person with executive function troubles.
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
Itsa notame
grasshopper

Postby Itsa notame » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:49 am

Philly wrote:I have good news to report. My landlords request for an eviction was denied. Buys more time to save & hunt. A friend offered me the chance to sell Tupperware for extra cash. I'll look into it at their next meeting. Its worth a try right? You guys think " buy my Tupperware or I stab you" is too aggressive for a slogan? I think I get my point across quite concisely but maybe it needs work. Open to suggestions. Thanks in advance

As much as I would like to say if you dont(enter here)or I'll stab you is a wonderful idea in moments of intense whatever, perhaps a better sales pitch would be to guarantee the Tupperware would even keep a dead body fresh. Btw do you have large Tupperware for sale? I hunt large game. Lions and tigers and bears......
Edit: also that's awesome you've got extra time and if I needed Tupperware for extra curricular activities I would certainly choose you as a supplier /nod
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Itsa notame wrote:
Philly wrote:I have good news to report. My landlords request for an eviction was denied. Buys more time to save & hunt. A friend offered me the chance to sell Tupperware for extra cash. I'll look into it at their next meeting. Its worth a try right? You guys think " buy my Tupperware or I stab you" is too aggressive for a slogan? I think I get my point across quite concisely but maybe it needs work. Open to suggestions. Thanks in advance

As much as I would like to say if you dont(enter here)or I'll stab you is a wonderful idea in moments of intense whatever, perhaps a better sales pitch would be to guarantee the Tupperware would even keep a dead body fresh. Btw do you have large Tupperware for sale? I hunt large game. Lions and tigers and bears......
Edit: also that's awesome you've got extra time and if I needed Tupperware for extra curricular activities I would certainly choose you as a supplier /nod

Once I go to the meeting and become an official dealer I'll let you know. Next meeting is in a few weeks
Itsa notame
grasshopper

Postby Itsa notame » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:33 pm

Jesus I've got to stay offline when I'm hammered although I do need Tupperware.
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:59 am

Tee hee ya gotta put cherries & vodka in Tupperware for 3 days. Trust me.

Hey I think I might be able to peddle that stuff lol
Itsa notame
grasshopper

Postby Itsa notame » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:53 am

Philly wrote:Tee hee ya gotta put cherries & vodka in Tupperware for 3 days. Trust me.

Hey I think I might be able to peddle that stuff lol

I dated a girl that did that with all kinds of fruit and had em for breakfast everyday. She was more of an alcoholic than I at the time so it didn't work out.
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:48 am

I'm not a drinker so I liked the cherries idea. I could eat a few & catch a mild buzz

Return to “Random”