Rant and rage vent even

More laid back off-topic than Culture & Debate... This section is for the mundane, the funny, and the interesting.
ImmaculateStiletto
ninja with training wheels
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:58 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Postby ImmaculateStiletto » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:40 am

SUBLIMINALS....

I HATE WHEN SOME ONE THROWS A SUBLIMINAL AT ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA! I have always been some one who says what she has to say but will say it to the person. Or if some one says I said something about some one or a situation, I sure will back it up and say yeah I said that and I meant it. The worst thing to do is throw a subliminal type message at me especially on social media. It gets my blood boiling and puts me in a rage that is very hard for me to come down from. If I have the balls to come to you person to person and give you that respect, even if I am about to curse you out from head to toe, then give me the respect to come to me with your issues. No one is a mind reader and I feel that anyone who would run to a social media platform to come at some one but not actually come at them has wasted their typing power. I am a grown up and I expected to be treated as one. So come at me with the real and the raw or don't come at me at all. And what gets me even more enraged is when it is some one I know and would never throw a sub at ever. I am a grown ass woman and this is not high school. Grow some balls and say what you have to say. I am either going to understand and agree or I AM NOT!!! But if you don't want the venom that will spew from my mouth because of the slick ass underhanded actions then don't do punk ass shit!!!!

I feel so much better
Have a Blessed Day
Hugs N Kisses :)
Image
User avatar
Gwenno
Amigwenumi
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:10 am
Location: Wherever I am
Contact:

Postby Gwenno » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:17 am

I fucking hate people that dismiss responsibility, their own or their kids. They teach their kids that, and those don't own up to their wrongs. I'm so friggin' DONE with my fucked up neighbours and their kids.
So O-FUCKING-KAY, my son has issues managing his emotions. WE KNOW THAT, YOU FUCKERS KNOW THAT, YOUR KIDS KNOW THAT. Last year, girl next door 1, bullied him, laughed at him for his emo outburst and then he threw a brick trough the glass door. FUCK!! We own up, we talk to him, we get mad, we talk to the neighbours, we clean up the fucking mess, duck tape the glass, talk to the building manager. And yes, we got friggin mad at him. Later that summer, more bullying, this time, I'm witness, I go downstairs to comfort my crying son, girls 1 &2 are hiding in the house of grandma of girl 2. We go to the door, knock, call the neighbour, hear them talk, knock again, no answer. Whatever, he didn't play outside with them after that. This spring, he played with girl1 a few times, it went well, I stop going with him (He's 6 ffs and I can ALWAYS see and hear him from the balcony.
The girls can be complete bitches sometimes, but I jump in, despite the 'they don't mean it, they don't understand what their saying' ect. He is verbal, he's telling them to stop, he said they hurt his heart by laughing, they laugh land laugh oh so innocently (ages 7 and 8 btw) And they lie about it. I can fucking SEE and HEAR what goes on, and it's fucking denial. But okay, let them sort it out.
So last saturday, he had a busy morning and was all pumped to go play outside with his friends (Girl 1, girl 2 and boy) He went outside, they say they don't want to play with him, push him, chase him to the door, laugh at his emo outburst, he kicks glass next to door, glass broke. FUCKFUCKERDEFUCK!!! I go downstairs, dad of girl 1 joins the party, they did nothing to get him that emo, they were playing, and girl 2 and boy refused to say anything about it. Jesse inside crying, calms down, plays again. Daddy and mommy go to 'fix' the glass, and boy comes to us, alone, yes they were mean, and chased him, and girl1 hit and kicked the glass first from the outside, then Jesse kicked from the inside and it broke. FFS, I'm so DONE. So, if, IF he goes to play outside, I'll just join again, to make sure they fucking behave and play nice. FFS WHY DO I HAVE TO, WHY DO THE OTHER PARENTS AND GRANDMA NOT CARE???? It's so fucking easy to always blame Jesse. He did it. NO! I can HEAR AND SEE everything, your kids are AWEFULL to him. And he is so full of love, that he keeps trying, he is so happy when they play together, so friggin happy when they are normal and nice. It just pisses me off beyond reason! I know he's no angel, but he isn't an asshole either. THEY ARE CHALLENGING HIM TO BE ONE!!!
Stupid fucks.

okay, it's off my chest
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image
Spoiler: show
/anna hijack! :kiss:
User avatar
Skywalker
I Feel Ya Sista... Not in that way
Posts: 977
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:55 pm
Location: NC

Postby Skywalker » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:21 am

I hate fathers day, I really do. It is not because I had some deadbeat dad who was never there. In fact, my dad was always there, he was a solid foundation, that nothing was able to break, well almost nothing.

Today, once again I will see Facebook post about people being all happy with their dads.. and I'll just be sitting behind my PC going, wish my dad was here. Cancer fucken sucks, watching your dad die in bed fucken sucks, him missing out on me graduating university, not one but twice fuken sucks! He was the one that drove me to university a lof of the time, made me laugh while he was doing. He was also a great sounding board when it came to his wife, my mom.. cause the old woman is nuts (certifiable, I have the paperwork), he knew how to calm her, I do not.

Instead, I get to spend the day missing my dad and wishing he was here, just to see him.. one one time would be the best thing ever, but that is not possible, Even after 6 years.. I still want my dad.

I fucken hate Fathers Day.
Image
User avatar
Zombie
Wizard Behind The Curtain
Posts: 550
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:10 am

Postby Zombie » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:58 am

Skywalker wrote:I hate fathers day, I really do. It is not because I had some deadbeat dad who was never there. In fact, my dad was always there, he was a solid foundation, that nothing was able to break, well almost nothing.

Today, once again I will see Facebook post about people being all happy with their dads.. and I'll just be sitting behind my PC going, wish my dad was here. Cancer fucken sucks, watching your dad die in bed fucken sucks, him missing out on me graduating university, not one but twice fuken sucks! He was the one that drove me to university a lof of the time, made me laugh while he was doing. He was also a great sounding board when it came to his wife, my mom.. cause the old woman is nuts (certifiable, I have the paperwork), he knew how to calm her, I do not.

Instead, I get to spend the day missing my dad and wishing he was here, just to see him.. one one time would be the best thing ever, but that is not possible, Even after 6 years.. I still want my dad.

I fucken hate Fathers Day.



I feel you, lost my dad to cancer 3 years ago.. was the only one who actively believed in me and what I could do, everybody was just lip service .. yea I miss him but I'm on our mission we planned together when he was sick, and I know he's proud of me just as I'm sure yours is of you.
Image
Image
User avatar
Gwenno
Amigwenumi
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:10 am
Location: Wherever I am
Contact:

Postby Gwenno » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:53 am

Zombie wrote:
Skywalker wrote:I hate fathers day, I really do. It is not because I had some deadbeat dad who was never there. In fact, my dad was always there, he was a solid foundation, that nothing was able to break, well almost nothing.

Today, once again I will see Facebook post about people being all happy with their dads.. and I'll just be sitting behind my PC going, wish my dad was here. Cancer fucken sucks, watching your dad die in bed fucken sucks, him missing out on me graduating university, not one but twice fuken sucks! He was the one that drove me to university a lof of the time, made me laugh while he was doing. He was also a great sounding board when it came to his wife, my mom.. cause the old woman is nuts (certifiable, I have the paperwork), he knew how to calm her, I do not.

Instead, I get to spend the day missing my dad and wishing he was here, just to see him.. one one time would be the best thing ever, but that is not possible, Even after 6 years.. I still want my dad.

I fucken hate Fathers Day.



I feel you, lost my dad to cancer 3 years ago.. was the only one who actively believed in me and what I could do, everybody was just lip service .. yea I miss him but I'm on our mission we planned together when he was sick, and I know he's proud of me just as I'm sure yours is of you.


Soooo getting where you guys are. It hit me 2 days ago that it´s going to be fathers day on Sunday, first one without my dad. It fucking hurts.
And then all the fb posts about changing your profile pic to honour your father and show your love to the world. MY PP IS ME AND MY DAD and has been since I got the pic! Every post about that hits me in the friggin´gut! Except my cousin, him I feel.

Anyway, we are family, we feel each other. Let me virtually hug you and say, it´s never going to be okay, but we´ll manage and spread the love we learned from our fathers. <3
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image
Spoiler: show
/anna hijack! :kiss:
User avatar
ink
God's Fountain Pen
Posts: 2158
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Postby ink » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:06 pm

Gwenno wrote:
Zombie wrote:
Skywalker wrote:I hate fathers day, I really do. It is not because I had some deadbeat dad who was never there. In fact, my dad was always there, he was a solid foundation, that nothing was able to break, well almost nothing.

Today, once again I will see Facebook post about people being all happy with their dads.. and I'll just be sitting behind my PC going, wish my dad was here. Cancer fucken sucks, watching your dad die in bed fucken sucks, him missing out on me graduating university, not one but twice fuken sucks! He was the one that drove me to university a lof of the time, made me laugh while he was doing. He was also a great sounding board when it came to his wife, my mom.. cause the old woman is nuts (certifiable, I have the paperwork), he knew how to calm her, I do not.

Instead, I get to spend the day missing my dad and wishing he was here, just to see him.. one one time would be the best thing ever, but that is not possible, Even after 6 years.. I still want my dad.

I fucken hate Fathers Day.



I feel you, lost my dad to cancer 3 years ago.. was the only one who actively believed in me and what I could do, everybody was just lip service .. yea I miss him but I'm on our mission we planned together when he was sick, and I know he's proud of me just as I'm sure yours is of you.


Soooo getting where you guys are. It hit me 2 days ago that it´s going to be fathers day on Sunday, first one without my dad. It fucking hurts.
And then all the fb posts about changing your profile pic to honour your father and show your love to the world. MY PP IS ME AND MY DAD and has been since I got the pic! Every post about that hits me in the friggin´gut! Except my cousin, him I feel.

Anyway, we are family, we feel each other. Let me virtually hug you and say, it´s never going to be okay, but we´ll manage and spread the love we learned from our fathers. <3

lost my dad around 2000-2001.. ever since its always been tough around this year. i would usually go into self loathe mode around this time, but ive been making some adjustments these last couple years so my outlook has been a little different as well as my approach. but i wont lie to you.. its still tough. str8 up. one thing i will say, is those that are trying to bare up and contend with your feelings all the while being force fed the +1up game of 'my dad is/was the coolest!' on facebook.. do yourself a favor and unplug. just stop the repetitious cycle of hurting your own chances to properly heal and stay off garbage social media for the weekend.. for real! its not a competition that every child holds a certian love for their father, whether deadbeat, rolling stone dad or A1 super dad of this new era... i am from the bastard generation.. my pops came around for my last few years of high school and hung on until just about not too long after i exited the service. i think it was during a time where we were just beginning to repair our relationship and bam.. stroke.. softball size tumour behind eye.. insert more family chaos, drama, hospice and then a wrap.. ive seen my father one day... the look in eyes and his smile revealed life. next day, the spirit was gone, his skin was cold and grey and waxy to the touch and there was no longer life in his body. it was just the shell of a man. empty.. seems like forever, i would struggle with that picture in my head.. like he was always leaving me behind.. :|

not really sure where i was going with that, point is.. honour your father by remembering the good times and do it unplugged. i mean social media unplugged.. it is torture to subject ourselves to that type of vanity and false parading. find another way to show your honour and appreciation and uplift the memories in a creative way. i honour my father by picking up the paintbrush he sat down all those years ago and continuing the work that he began. that and ive tried to reach out to the new dads that bust hump 24/7 365 and do it without whining and getting credit (usually a few of my homeboys lol), cuz they are the ones that are impacting the future.. blaaaaah i feel like im rambling.. oh the feelz.. :/
we are, what we allow to occupy us..





Image
User avatar
girlapaloo
MF'n LION-O RIDING A UNICORN
Posts: 912
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Postby girlapaloo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:56 pm

Chiming in on the Father's Day FB posts - ink is right, unplugging is necessary sometimes.
I am glad that I deactivated my FB account recently, for various reasons.

My birthday is always right around the same time so it's a double whammy for me...this year will be the first time I won't see him for either. I lost my daddy to cancer this past February. Yesterday at work someone said to me, "I'll be thinking of you this weekend, I know it's hard with Father's Day coming up." I actually had not even thought about it until she mentioned it. And my day, which was perfectly fine, instantly became sad. I know that wasn't her intention, but that reminder really sucked.

All I can do is have gratitude for the good memories and avoid dwelling on negative emotions.
Hugs to everyone <3
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image Image
Orea
Viva La Résistance
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:37 pm

Postby Orea » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:00 am

Another fucking day of lifting boxes full of books, emptying 60 fucking years of family history and chasing hateful ghosts. Oh yeah, fathers day was a fucking treat this year.

/tired
/brokenback

The good thing is, I now have some light reading for the next 60 years. I'll take a picture when I'm done tonight, you'll see what I mean.
Image
User avatar
Gwenno
Amigwenumi
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:10 am
Location: Wherever I am
Contact:

Postby Gwenno » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:02 pm

Can I hug in a rant and rage?
Wild grouphug!!!!
Image
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image
Spoiler: show
/anna hijack! :kiss:
User avatar
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!
Posts: 2006
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:13 am

Postby Phara » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:24 pm

my lazy ass staff. they know who they are.
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Image Image
User avatar
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!
Posts: 2006
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:13 am

Postby Phara » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:25 pm

can a bitch be fucked up lol
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Image Image
User avatar
Philly
adept ninja
Posts: 557
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:18 pm
Location: Philly

Postby Philly » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:53 pm

Skywalker wrote:I hate fathers day, I really do. It is not because I had some deadbeat dad who was never there. In fact, my dad was always there, he was a solid foundation, that nothing was able to break, well almost nothing.

Today, once again I will see Facebook post about people being all happy with their dads.. and I'll just be sitting behind my PC going, wish my dad was here. Cancer fucken sucks, watching your dad die in bed fucken sucks, him missing out on me graduating university, not one but twice fuken sucks! He was the one that drove me to university a lof of the time, made me laugh while he was doing. He was also a great sounding board when it came to his wife, my mom.. cause the old woman is nuts (certifiable, I have the paperwork), he knew how to calm her, I do not.

Instead, I get to spend the day missing my dad and wishing he was here, just to see him.. one one time would be the best thing ever, but that is not possible, Even after 6 years.. I still want my dad.

I fucken hate Fathers Day.


I'm sorry man this year was my first without my dad. Cancer too. Fucking blows. I just overdid it for my fiance's father's day to overcompensate. I hope we have it easier next year
And gwenno, you too. Maybe our 2nd year will be better.
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
Image
User avatar
Skywalker
I Feel Ya Sista... Not in that way
Posts: 977
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:55 pm
Location: NC

Postby Skywalker » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:52 pm

^Thank you, Philly and Ink :)

It is was hard, but I made it. There are just some days I miss the old man and his words of wisdom.
Image
User avatar
Gwenno
Amigwenumi
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:10 am
Location: Wherever I am
Contact:

Re: Rant and rage vent even

Postby Gwenno » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:14 pm

1. thanks guys, for being you and getting together like that.
2. I hate costumer service helpdesks on the phone with a newly ignited passion!!!
Stupid fucktards!
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image
Spoiler: show
/anna hijack! :kiss:
User avatar
Philly
adept ninja
Posts: 557
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:18 pm
Location: Philly

Re: Rant and rage vent even

Postby Philly » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:43 pm

I'm too poor to miss work so I gotta go in and try to work without anyone realizing I have two cracked ribs and I'm pissed. I wish I could just call out but that means no diapers for my infant. Fuckiing hate the world right now
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
Image
User avatar
ink
God's Fountain Pen
Posts: 2158
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Rant and rage vent even

Postby ink » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 pm

two cracked ribs..?! yooo.. /62

hang in there.
we are, what we allow to occupy us..





Image
User avatar
Philly
adept ninja
Posts: 557
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:18 pm
Location: Philly

Re: Rant and rage vent even

Postby Philly » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:57 am

ink wrote:two cracked ribs..?! yooo.. /62

hang in there.


Thanks ink. I'm trying asshole Dr wrote a script for 10 ibuprofen so I gotta play tough guy.
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
Image
User avatar
ink
God's Fountain Pen
Posts: 2158
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Rant and rage vent even

Postby ink » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:14 pm

as much as id hate to say it...

hit up the street pharmacist
we are, what we allow to occupy us..





Image
User avatar
Gwenno
Amigwenumi
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:10 am
Location: Wherever I am
Contact:

Re: Rant and rage vent even

Postby Gwenno » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:31 pm

Fuckerdefuck, it's me again.
Just don't give my kid soda, you KNOW we don't want him to drink that crap, fuckers, I look forward to my child vomiting tonight. Bd party at the neighbors, the one time we are NOT there to see how it's going
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image
Spoiler: show
/anna hijack! :kiss:
User avatar
Philly
adept ninja
Posts: 557
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:18 pm
Location: Philly

Re: Rant and rage vent even

Postby Philly » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:55 pm

Gwenno wrote:Fuckerdefuck, it's me again.
Just don't give my kid soda, you KNOW we don't want him to drink that crap, fuckers, I look forward to my child vomiting tonight. Bd party at the neighbors, the one time we are NOT there to see how it's going



Why can't ppl just respect the wishes of parents? My moms good for undermining me so I feel your frustration
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
Image

Return to “Random”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests