What's going on with the Queen? - Updates on Phara

What's going on with Ninja? Read me and find out.

Moderator: NaranjaRa

Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:34 pm

Okay... Indulge my "conceit"... but I love you guys and I hate that it seems like I disappear. I want to be transparent. I want this to be our digital compound and I want you to be able to ring me or be able to look through my windows here and there and know what's going on when my voice doesn't seem as loud.

(random observiation... i was playing some reggae and youtube switched it to jadakiss who is one of my fave artists but has fuck all to do with gyptian... except he has everything to do with THIS Egyptian... word up. (where's ink o_O)... song playing... Things I've Been Through... How ridiculously fuckin appropriate)

I got a job... I'm doing Audio/Visual work behind the scenes for the bastions of the industry. O_o... I KNOW. WHAT THE FUCK? LOLOLOLOLOL.... take your enemy down from within son. I'm grinding for me and for Candee and for my Round Table and for all of us. Believe me. But I'm not a Type A. I'm a mess. I'm a drunk and a junkie bitch and a funny chic and dumb broad and I like to sleep and I live in a hovel and you call me queen. And I'm hot and fat and cool and sexy and stupid and fuckin slow as shit and I might make it to the top and I might die with all the regrets in the world. Holy fuck. I'm Queenie y'all.

I'm yours. And your mine. And I'm trying, but I can try harder and I can be an utter shit and do nothing. Yea fuck that last bit.

Jadakiss ft Nas - What if

What is Ninja Evolution? The anti-net. The InterWeb. What it was supposed to be and the imaginary Utopia. That's what I dream about. I want this community to last forever. To fuckin share. To spend forever days being everything for eachother... while we be selfish. Word the fuck up. Let's live in juxtapose and contradiction. Let's exist when we never should. Let's be reptilian in 2016. Let's be tribal in this corporatist shit. Do I make any sense? We're all flawed.

Let's be selfish.
Let's be selfless.
Let's be decent.

Ninja.

I'm always here and the schedule with my job is getting lighter. As is my soul as I transition back into Queen mode. And Cymbalta. ( /smiles wryly... It's still Murica y'all. And I'm 34 now.)

Let's do this. Everyday we're here. Everyday. Let's destroy this bitch. I feel like it.

//Queen Phara
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:26 am

im here.. (bandit)

<3 your words! nicely put together :)
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Pawly
Grandmaster Sensei of the Dark Corners

Postby Pawly » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:03 am

Work is good, work is necessary. We are here when it's time to play.
ImageImage
It's MY world. You just a squirrel tryna get a nut!
ImageImage
ImageImage
CLICK ME!!
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:47 am

Duality.. for this is the struggle. Although i am dubbed as great around here, i am also a steaming, sloppy, shit sammich. :)
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:51 am

Love your updates. Makes cyber stalking you easier :)
On a serious note, a jobs a necessary evil I'm glad ur being productive
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
cerebro7
grasshopper

Postby cerebro7 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:42 pm

(hats off)

and ps. jada is still ill with it
p.e.a.c.e. to man woman and child
SpectorCorp
the unproven

Postby SpectorCorp » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:00 pm

Hey congratulations on the job! I was in the wilderness myself for a while but recently got back to work.

I can personally relate to a lot of what you've said when describing yourself. Hah, in fact I've actually been wondering for a while if I was crazy, or is my constant re-evaluation of myself and my mind that's making me feel crazy.

But you know, all we can do is the best we can and that's plenty good enough. :)
Zombie
Wizard Behind The Curtain

Postby Zombie » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:08 pm

"hear, hear"
Zansi'Vara
Dark Horse of many truths

Postby Zansi'Vara » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:25 pm

That concept of duality bounces through my head constantly. It's all about finding balance in all things. I wish I didn't have to work, but it is a necessary evil for the moment. Eventually, perhaps we will all be above that, and able to purely pursue our goals, but for now at least we have some pocket money to make life a little sweeter on the side.

Thank you for being around when you can, my Queen. It's always lovely to see your name pop up. <3
ImageImage
ImageImage
catatoniatoday
the unproven

Postby catatoniatoday » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:42 pm

Heyup y'all!

I'm not up to much these days other than busting ass trying to get up the money for school tuition in the fall so I can escape translation at long last.

Anyways, here's a kiss for Lady Phara and all of yous. :*
Hi.
Gwenno
Amigwenumi

Postby Gwenno » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Congrats on the job! Work from the inside, you got this! I'm here, in and out, lurking, because if I start responding, hours fly by, real life needs those hours. But this is once again my to go to place, where I feel right in my skin, let my hair down and be real, or go nuts. It's home, even if you don't see me so much.
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image Image
Image Image
Spoiler: show
/anna hijack! :kiss:
girlapaloo
MF'n LION-O RIDING A UNICORN

Postby girlapaloo » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Love you too!!!!!
Miss you!!!!!
Spoiler: show
Image Image
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:41 pm

So much to say about this, some of which will stay unsaid, other than a bulleted list, which for some reason doesn't feel as cold as bulleted lists tend to feel sometimes:

[list=*]
[*]it makes me happy you recognize you're a big deal to us and to the world at large[/*]
[*]"Imaginary utopia" is getting right at how I feel. Like we can't have a utopia, but we can imagine at it, and take some of what we imagine ON HERE specifically and integrate it into life.[/*]
[*]"Believe me. But I'm not a Type A. I'm a mess. I'm a drunk and a junkie bitch and a funny chic and dumb broad and I like to sleep and I live in a hovel and you call me queen. And I'm hot and fat and cool and sexy and stupid and fuckin slow as shit and I might make it to the top and I might die with all the regrets in the world. Holy fuck. I'm Queenie y'all." And see this is why I think we all have a giant crush on you, and I include myself individually and shamelessly in that.
[/*]
[/list]

DESTRUCTION AWAITS and I'm excited.
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
Brewtality
novice ninja

Postby Brewtality » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:32 pm

Excellent stuff Phara! More fuckin power to you.

I grew up in a country with a Queen so I'm not overly fond of that whole concept! But I respect the fuck out of you. You're one of 'us' and you've helped join us together and for that I'm very grateful. As for being a mess... well we all are. If there is anybody out there who says that they're not just winging this whole thing is either delusional or a liar.

Congratulations on the job and I look forward to getting over to the USA and popping over to smoke a reefer and say hi! x

Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:19 pm

Fuckin A!!!!
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:30 pm

Brewtality wrote:Excellent stuff Phara! More fuckin power to you.

I grew up in a country with a Queen so I'm not overly fond of that whole concept! But I respect the fuck out of you. You're one of 'us' and you've helped join us together and for that I'm very grateful. As for being a mess... well we all are. If there is anybody out there who says that they're not just winging this whole thing is either delusional or a liar.

Congratulations on the job and I look forward to getting over to the USA and popping over to smoke a reefer and say hi! x

i would call this one of my defining moments in life. <3

I honestly think I love you a little bit for where you took my thought process these last few days.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Feydakin
Blissfully Oblivious

Postby Feydakin » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:56 pm

We do what we have to do to make shit better, and hell, shit happens... to all of us. In the last few months we've been saddled with two extra cats and a five year old boy to take care of and we were already struggling for free time and money. It's of course taken me away from the things I love more than I'd like (like Ninja), but we do what we need to to maybe make things better down the road. We're still us, we still love and we're still here... that ain't never gonna change. ;)
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond"Image
ImageImage
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:31 am

first off, Grats on the job! Secondly, Adulting sucks.

Long live Queen Phara~!
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:49 pm

In all your burning bright take care of you and don't burn out. Taking care of you first and fully has to be the first order of Evolution. The last few weeks have been an excellent example of leading by example. You took the time you needed for work. That would have never happened on the old Ninja but now we are adult enough the an actually dependable foundations exists and we can build again. As a community this reallly is like the difference in pre internet and net.

I think we are mind jacking with words until the hardware catches up.
Image Image
est 1953

Candeeoke
The Quiet Storm

Postby Candeeoke » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:23 am

I'm around!! <3
ImageImage
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:27 am

Candee wrote:I'm around!! <3

i'm drunk right now and fuckin bitching fb and that cunt cindy
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Brewtality
novice ninja

Postby Brewtality » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:34 pm

Phara wrote:
Brewtality wrote:Excellent stuff Phara! More fuckin power to you.

i would call this one of my defining moments in life. <3

I honestly think I love you a little bit for where you took my thought process these last few days.

Just stay true.

Return to “News & Announcements”