NEW USERS READ ME FIRST!!!

What's going on with Ninja? Read me and find out.

Moderator: NaranjaRa

Feydakin
Blissfully Oblivious

NEW USERS READ ME FIRST!!!

Postby Feydakin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:53 pm

No more Mister Nice Guy! The very first thing that you need to do after you register on this site is post a thread in the Introductions forum and start posting actively and often. If I see you register, or see you online and you don't at least have an introduction thread started I am going to work on the assumption that you're a spambot account and take appropriate action. Account, email and IP ban, especially if you're from a well known area of the world for those types of activities (spamming, phishing, hacking etc). Yes I am profiling you! Get over it! I'm tired of coming to the forums and seeing 99% of the new users are just spammers or layabouts and doing nothing but banning them! Die spammers, die!

ALSO! Once per week I will be going through the user list and deleting all inactive accounts that have registered and never posted! All you have to do to not be deleted is follow the above instructions, not so much to ask!

THANKS!

viewforum.php?f=3
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond"Image
ImageImage
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Re: NEW USERS READ ME FIRST!!!

Postby ink » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:49 pm

word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ambo
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Re: NEW USERS READ ME FIRST!!!

Postby Phara » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:25 pm