INTRODUCING The NINJA ROYALTY -- PHARA and CANDEE!!!!11! (su

What's going on with Ninja? Read me and find out.

Moderator: NaranjaRa

NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:08 am

oh boy. i literally cannot believe i'm typing this right now, as an admin of the latest greatest incarnation of Ninja Evolution, working with all of my favorite people, creating and interacting with the community that i had pretty much written off as this fond, faraway memory. i honestly don't even have the proper words for what this moment means to all of us here. therefore it gives me immense pleasure to announce not only a new color user-group, but an entirely new TIER of the Ninja Hierarchy.

ImageImage

INTRODUCING your NINJA ROYALTY....

Queen PHARA and Princess CANDEE !!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!

The Stars and Sun of Ninja...now will be the only two holding the exclusive Royal Violet color.
For all of the tears and laughter, for your strength and resolution, for bringing us home once again...

WE LOVE YOU IMMENSELY
~ Your Staff <3

ALICE'S TURN!

Alright, my sweet citrus - time to let the Lit Bitch shout out this recognition. As always, beautiful artist that you are, you picked a beautiful color.

Ninja 3.0 is a new place. Staff and core knows the history now, we choose to re-create and create anew a space for us all. This Community of Friends, built on sharing our knowledge and creativity with each other and the world, and respecting the contributions of our fellow members and humans. This is what this place is about.

And no one has worked harder to make this place a reality than Phara and Candee. Phara has always been a queen here, but Candee is her sister - not only in the way that we call our soulmates siblings, though they may share no family - but also a sister in blood. This community is Phara’s lifeblood - her blood, sweat, and tears go into this place and these people - and it has been since the beginning. It is a family she chose. When Phara could no longer sustain this place, Candee stepped up - each of them gave willingly to the vamp that is Ninja, and it is time that we really recognize their singular contribution.

There are other admins, and we each work for this place. There are mods helping sweep the place up after members party and admins run through the place screaming (an accurate description, I swear), and members - core and new - filling up this space with respect, knowledge, and work.

But Phara and Candee alone are Royalty. Ninja Royalty, and we salute you.

Zombie

What can I say, Ninja royalty is pretty much the perfect call for you guys. New Generation New Mentality.. and it flows through the boards like a river, sometimes stormy but always flowing the in the same direction. This place oozes community and its because of your direction that we all get to meet such extraordinary people. You two deserve this and it has been a long time coming .. what way to celebrate this than with a cruise :)

Congratulations to my friends..

.z

Thank you.

ImageImage
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:09 am

Pawly wrote:Hail to the Queen and Princess!! A couple of beauties in field full of weeds.

Keep on inspiring us to make this place so wonderful.

<3 (flex) <3 (cake) <3 (martinis) <3

http://i.imgur.com/u2m0zLJ.jpg?1
Candeeoke
The Quiet Storm

Postby Candeeoke » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:16 am

//reserved
ImageImage
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:17 am

Holy fuck... I don't even know how I feel right now. I've never had one of these threads made for me before. o_O It's kind of overwhelming. I've always been Admin Blue through and through. G'lord... This Shit is Ninja.

Eight years you guys... Fuckin 8 years.

To Candee... you're my best friend. You're my sister. You're my everything. You're my compass for real. I'm totally crying. Fuck... for as hellish as all of this was, I would do it ten times over to be able to call you bestie. You've brought a JOY... and a PEACE to my life unlike any I have ever known. I don't know what I would do without you.

To my Staff... My Round Table... Thank you so much for putting this together for us. You know that we live and breathe this place and we live and breathe eachother. And one day... one day... I'll get my sister to have all of you call her Queen too. I can never grasp this princess thing... never. Candee, you rule this place, but with a satin glove. I do the iron fist.

To my Community... to 3.0. To forever. To being here every single day and changing this g'damn net. To believing in eachother and reaching across continents to be true friends. You guys are my validation every single day.

So. Much. Love.

I rock my new color with pride. (sun)

//Phara
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:26 am

I GOT COLORZ!11!!1!1!!11!1

ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT. :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Zansi'Vara
Dark Horse of many truths

Postby Zansi'Vara » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:42 am

Yay! I love the new color, and I'm glad you finally got to feel the surprise and glee at getting a color post about you. ^_^
ImageImage
ImageImage
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:06 am

Phara wrote:I GOT COLORZ!11!!1!1!!11!1

ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT. :)

^ that is so absolutely fuckin adorable i can't even... :lol:
Pawly
Grandmaster Sensei of the Dark Corners

Postby Pawly » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:55 am

Hail to the Queen and Princess!! A couple of beauties in field full of weeds.

Keep on inspiring us to make this place so wonderful.

<3 (flex) <3 (cake) <3 (martinis) <3

ImageImage
It's MY world. You just a squirrel tryna get a nut!
ImageImage
ImageImage
CLICK ME!!
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:28 am

Ready to serve my Queen Phara and our Princess, Candee.

<kneels>

(CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!)
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Rwn
Missing In Action...

Postby Rwn » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:32 am

I will post once my brain is functional again. In the mean time. YAY!!!!!!
And pending
girlapaloo
MF'n LION-O RIDING A UNICORN

Postby girlapaloo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:28 pm

So much WIN :D
Congrats on your beautiful new COLOR, ladies!!!!
Spoiler: show
Image Image
BriarRose
Dark Erotic

Postby BriarRose » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:54 pm

Congratulations Your Majesty & Your Highness...no one is a Ninja as you! Thanks for doing all that you do to keep this scared space breathing and for welcoming newbs like me with open arms and without mockery as we stumble along trying to keep up with the wondrousness that is Ninja (Admin, Mods, Colors, etc.).

ImageImage
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:43 pm

BriarRose wrote:Congratulations Your Majesty & Your Highness...no one is a Ninja as you! Thanks for doing all that you do to keep this scared space breathing and for welcoming newbs like me with open arms and without mockery as we stumble along trying to keep up with the wondrousness that is Ninja (Admin, Mods, Colors, etc.).

so much love all day <3 it's a pleasure to run around with you guys.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:39 pm

This is so symbolic, its meta... i feel so honored to be among you all, whats to say buti just got a lot of joy inside. <3 you guys
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Orea
Viva La Résistance

Postby Orea » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:39 pm

My mind just exploded at the thought of having to congratulate the Queen for holding a new color... that has to be a first o.O

congratz your majesties :) !
anynoise
novice ninja

Postby anynoise » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:12 pm

Oooo Pretty Color for the lovely people making this board happen. I'm not sure if I should say congratulations or thank you?
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." [em]~Mitch Hedberg[/em]
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:38 am

Excellent and very well deserved!!!! We wouldn't be here without you!!!!
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:07 am

Congrats guys!
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
Ness
yet remains in darkness..

Postby Ness » Sun May 08, 2016 1:11 pm

A little late to the party and novice to this space; I humbly congratulate the successes that have come and eagerly await the successes that are to come. I look forward to being apart of something bigger than societies norm.
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Mon May 09, 2016 3:46 am

Ness wrote:A little late to the party and novice to this space; I humbly congratulate the successes that have come and eagerly await the successes that are to come. I look forward to being apart of something bigger than societies norm.

welcome <3
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
SoberJoe
ninja with training wheels

Postby SoberJoe » Sat May 14, 2016 4:36 pm

I'm feeling this.
/////////////////////////////////
SOBERJOE.NVC.IVB.KID.
Phara