Great Political Memes

Discuss Current Events, Politics, Theology, Science, Society, Philosophy, Culture, etc. Please stay on-topic. Serious discussions/debates only. No personal attacks.
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Re:

Postby ink » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:07 am

Phara wrote:Image

boom!

therein lies the conflict. wheres my vid...

*edit - these are the emotions that come over me when i watch these two speak..
PsycUrMIND wrote:
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

PsycUrMIND
yet remains in darkness..

Re: Great Political Memes

Postby PsycUrMIND » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:19 pm

CRINGE or FURY
or BOTH.... So frustrated with this election. It's disturbing and yet comical but then disturbing again.
I look around and think, am i the only one who sees this? Is this reality? These are our options? Disturbing! Then I take an outside look and laugh! Bahaha did you watch the"America channel" today? Hahaha did you see those clowns? Comical! Then reality slaps me! Wait I live in this country! WTF I can't vote on this shit! Then I hear that u must"exercise your right to vote"! And what? Write my own name in the ballot? Ya that's effective. Can I exercise my right NOT to vote? Am I dishonoring my forefathers who fought for this opportunity? Or is it more disgraceful to vote on a lesser of two evils? Back to disturbing again!
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:49 pm

Brings back an old thing I made a while ago (re: The world is still fucked but I guess we're slowing the fucked uppedness by not electing fascists???):

Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:59 am

cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:20 pm

Sometimes it's important to process our emotions.

NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:47 am

PsycUrMIND wrote:CRINGE or FURY
or BOTH.... So frustrated with this election. It's disturbing and yet comical but then disturbing again.
I look around and think, am i the only one who sees this? Is this reality? These are our options? Disturbing! Then I take an outside look and laugh! Bahaha did you watch the"America channel" today? Hahaha did you see those clowns? Comical! Then reality slaps me! Wait I live in this country! WTF I can't vote on this shit! Then I hear that u must"exercise your right to vote"! And what? Write my own name in the ballot? Ya that's effective. Can I exercise my right NOT to vote? Am I dishonoring my forefathers who fought for this opportunity? Or is it more disgraceful to vote on a lesser of two evils? Back to disturbing again!

that's pretty much the way i feel, to a T. what sane person would vote for the lesser of 2 (or 4) evils??!?!
yet at the same time, if i don't vote, i'm leaving it to the general moron-masses to pick.
yet at the same time, i know that in reality the choice has already been made, and either one will make those truly in control happy as they're all being backed by the same side...the game is rigged...so why the fuck are we still playing?!?!
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:35 am

NaranjaRa wrote:
PsycUrMIND wrote:CRINGE or FURY

that's pretty much the way i feel, to a T. what sane person would vote for the lesser of 2 (or 4) evils??!?!
yet at the same time, if i don't vote, i'm leaving it to the general moron-masses to pick.
yet at the same time, i know that in reality the choice has already been made, and either one will make those truly in control happy as they're all being backed by the same side...the game is rigged...so why the fuck are we still playing?!?!

As inane as these fellow white children rapping may feel to some, goddammit Flobots is relevant right now. Handlebars!!! The music video is a gosh-darned meme. Testament to the violence of privileged mediocrity (the story the music video tells, not the musicianship or anything like that). HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU GUYS.
Psy
Neck Veins & Deep Inner Bellows...

Postby Psy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:38 pm

Feydakin
Blissfully Oblivious

Postby Feydakin » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:52 pm

"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond"Image
ImageImage
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:46 am

Feydakin wrote:Image

:giggle: dammit Feyd you're just shitposting that thing now! /rotfl

Return to “C&D”