Why we love the Drumpf.

Discuss Current Events, Politics, Theology, Science, Society, Philosophy, Culture, etc. Please stay on-topic. Serious discussions/debates only. No personal attacks.
Rwn
Missing In Action...

Postby Rwn » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:08 pm

I honestly have nothing I just wanted to make a click bait title for bashing this idiot.
Azealdread
NinjaCrafted

Postby Azealdread » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:10 pm

Apparently anonymous got pissy with him and release a bunch of his personal info.

[tweet] https://twitter.com/TheAnonnMessage/status/710606679503736833 [/tweet]

Warning though it may not be a credible source of info but it does seem they are pissy with him and Hilary both.

Either way its funny to watch.
TeaWrecks
ninja with training wheels

Postby TeaWrecks » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:14 pm

I'm sure having to get a new SSN isn't that big a deal for the millionaire class though, unfortunately.

I did get some small satisfaction from the possibility of Drumpf (his original name, by the way) having to mail off a form and wait 3 months to get a replacement card.
Feydakin
Blissfully Oblivious

Postby Feydakin » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:01 am

I am actually really scared of the direction the USA is going. We literally have no good options as far as the front runners. In fact they will both be catastrophic for the country if either of them becomes President. I am seriously considering writing in...

It's funny (funny scary, not haha); My dad is a Vietnam combat vet who used to work for the government as well, with severe PTSD and a deep mistrust of the government and pretty much everyone. The scary thing is, decades ago, the shit he said was going to happen to the US and the world if things kept going the way they were going have pretty much all come true, including a "Drumpf". Drumpf is basically our Hitler. It also makes me sad for our country because I feel like all those people that have said that the US is filled with a ton of dumb, racist trailer trash seem to be right. I mean how else do you explain Drumpf? :/
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond"Image
ImageImage
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:35 pm

This video from a semi-prominent Irish Youtuber has a lot of gems despite being a little tiny bit clumsy:

When you have to be the one to tell your friend that everyone hates her boyfriend
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:18 pm

:lol: is it bad that i was enjoying the fact that she was quite irritated/bothered and has the irish accent?!
oh the beauty of breaking international borders.. and she had state shirt on! lol awesome
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:28 pm

My theory on Drumpf is he saw George w bush bumble through his presidency and thought " what an idiot, he's only president bc he has money & connections- wait! I'm an idiot with money & connections! I'm gonna be president too!" I might be wrong but it makes sense to me.
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:13 pm

There is a part of me that says we created him when the world news took him as a joke initially. He just has that 'don't tell my I can't, I'll show you'

I used to do a national radio show with a now dead fellow named Joe Mazza. Listening to Drumpf is a lot like listening to Joe.- Joe was known not to be confrontational but he had that 'my awful Uncle that just says anything' charm. If Drumpf had any idea of how poorly qualified he is he would walk away at the convention.
Image Image
est 1953

NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Re: Why we love the Drumpf.

Postby NaranjaRa » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:53 pm

John Oliver (bless his soul) lays it out on both sides:

ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:51 pm

Spoiler: show

ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:32 pm

interesting interview from Bill Maher.. he is a bit more calm in this piece, same cynicism but more grounded with a bit of insight

NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:53 pm

NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:10 pm

Drumpf: Obama's done nothing about illegal immigration.
Drumpf, 2 minutes later: Obama's deported 2 million illegal immigrants.
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:11 pm

Drumpf: No one has more respect for women than me.
Drumpf, 2 minutes later: (at Hillary) Such a nasty woman.
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Samantha Bee has done something traditional news outlets like The New York Times didn’t do during this wild election season—she traveled to Moscow and met with two Kremlin-paid propagandists who churn out wild conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton - which are directly picked up by Breitbart, Drumpf and the right-wing media.

Russia/Drumpf stories that could mean our Democracy is under attack? "Uncorroborated".
But an uncorroborated e-mail nothingburger story? Newsworthy.

The New York Times’ very fishy article about Drumpf and Russia

Media Discover Due Caution When It Comes To Reporting About Drumpf

Someone fed the NYT information to quickly kill emerging Drumpf/Russia stories ... was it Comey?

also:
Network Morning Shows Barely Acknowledge Drumpf’s Possibly Illegal Tax Avoidance
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:18 am

NaranjaRa wrote:Samantha Bee has done something traditional news outlets like The New York Times didn’t do during this wild election season—she traveled to Moscow and met with two Kremlin-paid propagandists who churn out wild conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton - which are directly picked up by Breitbart, Drumpf and the right-wing media.

Russia/Drumpf stories that could mean our Democracy is under attack? "Uncorroborated".
But an uncorroborated e-mail nothingburger story? Newsworthy.

The New York Times’ very fishy article about Drumpf and Russia

Media Discover Due Caution When It Comes To Reporting About Drumpf

Someone fed the NYT information to quickly kill emerging Drumpf/Russia stories ... was it Comey?

also:
Network Morning Shows Barely Acknowledge Drumpf’s Possibly Illegal Tax Avoidance

:lawl:

explains alot! if only we can just ban all of russia.. /sillyface

NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:31 am

i love that woman...

Return to “C&D”