You can now watch Youtube videos in Snoopavision!

The place for discussion of hardware, software and mobile apps.
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:17 pm

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
/anna hack! :kiss:
BigMush
Drunkin Beta Style

Postby BigMush » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:46 pm

Id watch that over any standard clip everyday :D

I wonder how he reacts to like "Shrek is Love" or "Hell On Kitty"
**Awesome Singnature**

ImageImageImageImageImage

PinkEye
grasshopper

Re: You can now watch Youtube videos in Snoopavision!

Postby PinkEye » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:43 pm

/shroom
supermondanus!
ImageImage
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Re:

Postby Rivoc » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:52 am

DJ_Darkside wrote:Video explains itself

https://www.youtube.com/snoopavision

Aw shit! I wish it was real! the date on it is april 1st. Id be all over this!!! I listen to random songs from doggystyle and the chronic at least 5x a week. That shit is GOLD!!!

Im really liking his cooking show with Martha stewart. I love the youtube of them making mashed potatoes and hes breaking their balls over white pepper, saying "it should be black pepper...what the hell is wrong with ya'll" and then martha is like, "yeah, donny, bring me out some black pepper for mine too, I agree!" Shits funny!
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Re: Re:

Postby DJ_Darkside » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Rivoc wrote:
Aw shit! I wish it was real! the date on it is april 1st. Id be all over this!!! I listen to random songs from doggystyle and the chronic at least 5x a week. That shit is GOLD!!!

Im really liking his cooking show with Martha stewart. I love the youtube of them making mashed potatoes and hes breaking their balls over white pepper, saying "it should be black pepper...what the hell is wrong with ya'll" and then martha is like, "yeah, donny, bring me out some black pepper for mine too, I agree!" Shits funny!

Yah I posted this around then. Too bad it isn't real or it would be the only way I watch youtube.

LOOOVVEEE Martha and Snoop. Almost positive that they are both high by the end of the show. Especially when all the guests are sitting around the dinner table.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
/anna hack! :kiss:
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Re: Re:

Postby Rivoc » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:36 am

DJ_Darkside wrote:
Rivoc wrote:

Yah I posted this around then. Too bad it isn't real or it would be the only way I watch youtube.

LOOOVVEEE Martha and Snoop. Almost positive that they are both high by the end of the show. Especially when all the guests are sitting around the dinner table.

now that my hell week is over, ill have to watch it more. ive only seen small clips of it on youtube. hopefully theres a lot more i can stream. Im permissed on my dads satellite account for anything i want to watch on cable. ill have to look for it. is that shit vh1?

Return to “Tech, Software & Apps”