The Great War (YouTube Channel)

For all things film & documentary. NO LINKS!!!
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Mon May 16, 2016 5:25 am

The Great War YouTube Channel

I've always been interested in World War 1. I stumbled across this page while watching the previously suggested "History Buffs" channel. They have tons of good short videos presented documentary style. Also, they recently made a video discussing the authenticity of the upcoming new BattleField video game "Battlefield 1 I will link that video at the end of this post. If you like history, documentaries, or the Battlefield line of video games, then check this channel out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvzEZ1Sq4tI
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Brewtality
novice ninja

Postby Brewtality » Tue May 17, 2016 9:29 am

It's amazing how everywhere you go in Britain, there are war memorials. You can go to the tiniest village and the chances are there's a memorial there honouring the poor bastards who got sent off to die in the mud in Belgium or France.

The population of many of these villages and towns is very small and the number of brothers you see on those monuments is shocking. And all for what?

PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Tue May 17, 2016 9:49 pm

I truly feel like the world learned nothing from this war (hence WW2), and even worse, many American youngsters today know very little to nothing about WW1.
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Movies and Documentaries Discussion”