Extreme networking

So, who are you? Tell us about yourself and get to know us. Welcome to Ninja Evolution :)
prince1983
yet remains in darkness..

Extreme networking

Postby prince1983 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:01 pm

Phara MOVE:

This was originally in the "What do I want, What can I do?" Forum... no more single post anything in there. We are not here to be anyone's slaves. This has become an intro. No one drops off their desires here and then runs off to fb to take 987 selfies. Bad look Prince. Bad look.

hELLO nINJAS! MY NAME IS SUPREME PRINCE ALLAH..I'M A SOON-TO-BE-PUBLISHED AUTHOR AS WELL AS A HIPHOP ARTIST. GO TO ARTIST: A.L.I.A.S. ALBUM TITLE: 402791:THE STRUGGLE MIXTAPE....I ALSO HAVE TALENT DRAWING, BRAINSTORMING, AND COMING WITH SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS.

I'VE DONE 12 YEARS INSIDE THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SHIT-STEM. i'M POLITICALLY DRIVEN, I'M AN ACTIVIST WITH THE TRUE SPIRIT OF A REVOLUTIONARY. I LIVE IN MILWAUKEE, WI, WHICH IS CURRENTLY UNDER A STATE OF UNREST. THE POLICE AND THE PEOPLE ARE AT WAR, AND SO IS THE STREETS AT WAR WITH ITSELF.

I USE BASKETBALL AND HIPHOP AS TOOLS TO REACH OUT TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE SIMILAR MINDSETS AND WANT TO GET ACTIVE WITH THE MANY PROBLEMS THAT OUR PLANET FACES AS MEMBERS OF THE HUMAN RACE. I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START, B.U.T. I HOPE TO FIND THE RIGHT PEOPLE THROUGH NINJA THAT CAN BECOME PART OF MY JUSTICE-SEEKING TEAM OF AVENGERS.

I'M ALSO A STUDENT OF FILM AND LOVE VISUAL MEDIA AND HAVE PLANS ON PRODUCING TRUTH-FRIENDLY CONTENT. OF COURSE ALL THINGS HAVE THEIR SEASON, LETS PRAY THAT THIS IS THE VERY BEGINNING OF A WORLD A LYFE BEYOND ONE'S IMAGINATION..
ghostdogg
Rewind. Spit. Scratch. See Heaven.

Re: EXTREME NETWORKING

Postby ghostdogg » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:42 pm

What's up, A.L.I.A.S.? I'll check out your music and I'd love to checkout your other art as well. I normally don't join avenger teams unless I've first gotten to know you well enough, so I hope to see you around!
ghostdogg
Rewind. Spit. Scratch. See Heaven.

Postby ghostdogg » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:09 pm

Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:18 pm

prince1983 wrote:'VE DONE 12 YEARS INSIDE THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SHIT-STEM. i'M POLITICALLY DRIVEN, I'M AN ACTIVIST WITH THE TRUE SPIRIT OF A REVOLUTIONARY. I LIVE IN MILWAUKEE, WI, WHICH IS CURRENTLY UNDER A STATE OF UNREST. THE POLICE AND THE PEOPLE ARE AT WAR, AND SO IS THE STREETS AT WAR WITH ITSELF. ..

12 years is a long time. All prison or combined jails and probation?
Image Image
est 1953

ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:19 pm

ok, i feel that.. def sounds like you have some ninja in you. thats a proper intro there.. welcome! /ninjablack
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

merlin
ninja with training wheels

Postby merlin » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:55 pm

I'm digging it! Remember that you are capable of more than you know and less than you are afraid ok. Sharing your story and insights on life can be a helpful way to find meaning in the otherwise meaningless.
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:48 pm

there we go. good to see you prince <3 you'll find it nice here. the tribe is amazing
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:49 pm

one post... asking for shit. this is why i dont like this forum being open to those that arent real ninja.

//locked
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:51 pm

in fact... unlocking and moving out of zombie's forum and into intros.

People... the what can ninja do for you forum is not for one time posters... not at all.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Re: Extreme networking

Postby Phara » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:54 pm

Phara MOVE:

This was originally in the "What do I want, What can I do?" Forum... no more single post anything in there. We are not here to be anyone's slaves. This has become an intro. No one drops off their desires here and then runs off to fb to take 987 selfies. Bad look Prince. Bad look.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image

Return to “Introductions”