O_o Hello again Ninjas

So, who are you? Tell us about yourself and get to know us. Welcome to Ninja Evolution :)
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:53 am

Jax wrote:
Rivoc wrote:Welcome Jax!!! I totally remember you from the old site!!! You were also a huge otaku! I'm still into anime. Running behind now that I'm teaching, but dumber is right around the corner.

I'm going to watch anime until my eyes bleed!!!

Good to have you back!!! :sun:

:D I recognized your name too. I'm soooo out of touch with anime. I miss it. :-(

I've got a toddler and pre-schooler so cannot watch the types of anime I used to watch bc it's way too violent and scary. I've just added some anime app to my PS4 hoping to find a slice of life show just to have SOME anime in my life but it looks like the free content is all subtitled and you need to pay for dubbed and I so cannot read subs whilst doing the mum thing.

Congrats on the family!!! Netflix has a decent stash. Sword Art Online (on Netflix) and Steins;Gate (Not on Netflix) are 2 great series fantastically dubbed (which I never thought I'd say). I'll start a recommendation thread with basic summaries and series types over the weekend.

Rivoc wrote: "Dumber is right around the corner.
autofill, you're an asshole!
Jax
ninja with training wheels

Postby Jax » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:50 am

Rivoc wrote:
Jax wrote:
Rivoc wrote:Welcome Jax!!! I totally remember you from the old site!!! You were also a huge otaku! I'm still into anime. Running behind now that I'm teaching, but dumber is right around the corner.

I'm going to watch anime until my eyes bleed!!!

Good to have you back!!! :sun:

:D I recognized your name too. I'm soooo out of touch with anime. I miss it. :-(

I've got a toddler and pre-schooler so cannot watch the types of anime I used to watch bc it's way too violent and scary. I've just added some anime app to my PS4 hoping to find a slice of life show just to have SOME anime in my life but it looks like the free content is all subtitled and you need to pay for dubbed and I so cannot read subs whilst doing the mum thing.

Congrats on the family!!! Netflix has a decent stash. Sword Art Online (on Netflix) and Steins;Gate (Not on Netflix) are 2 great series fantastically dubbed (which I never thought I'd say). I'll start a recommendation thread with basic summaries and series types over the weekend.

Rivoc wrote: "Dumber is right around the corner.
autofill, you're an asshole!

Bahaha, I loled at the "dumber" in your original post.

I actually watched some of Sword Art on Netflix early but dropped off. It didn't hold my attention and I watched Hack//sign so it's not like I'm against the genre! I'll have to look up Steins, Netflix Australia has a much smaller catalogue but they have been releasing more anime this month, so fx I find something. Thanks for the recommendations!
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:24 am

Sword Art Online and Steins;Gate DO BEED about 7-8 episodes to really give it a chance. If you got to 9 or 10 and still aren't interested, drop it. They do need time to get to the meat, where it really starts to get good.
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:00 am

//platinum baby.
1.0 OG
(respect) (flex) (ninja)
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:35 am

Oh dang.
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
Gwenno
Amigwenumi

Postby Gwenno » Sun May 01, 2016 9:58 pm

I remember you!! Welcome back :)
I too have fallen for the evil of FB. I'm a total fb mom I even play fb games.
I stalked you a lot as I was a anime watcher. I'm very behind too. Now, when the lo is asleep I re-watch the old ones I used to love. If you find some good shows to watch, let me know, I'm years behind and don't know where to start!
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image Image
Image Image
Spoiler: show
/anna hijack! :kiss:
Candeeoke
The Quiet Storm

Postby Candeeoke » Fri May 06, 2016 4:56 am

Jax so nice to see you!!
ImageImage
Feydakin
Blissfully Oblivious

Postby Feydakin » Sun May 08, 2016 12:33 am

Welcome home Jax! ;)
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond"Image
ImageImage
ActiveINGRDNT
the unproven

Postby ActiveINGRDNT » Sun May 08, 2016 6:21 pm

It's like riding a bike but my bike was all rusted out, abandoned, and left out in the rain
Jax

Postby Jax » Sun May 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Gwenno wrote:I remember you!! Welcome back :)
I too have fallen for the evil of FB. I'm a total fb mom I even play fb games.
I stalked you a lot as I was a anime watcher. I'm very behind too. Now, when the lo is asleep I re-watch the old ones I used to love. If you find some good shows to watch, let me know, I'm years behind and don't know where to start!

There just aren't enough hours in the day. When I have a moment to myself, I'm like, dude, my eyes hurt, I'm not reading subtitles. Sigh. Some day!!!
Skywalker
I Feel Ya Sista... Not in that way

Postby Skywalker » Wed May 11, 2016 5:59 pm

Jax I remember you :)

It is nice to see ya around. Congrats on the kiddies and the still in love with Anime.
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Welcome!
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
rc44

Re: O_o Hello again Ninjas

Postby rc44 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:52 am

JAX!!!!!

Return to “Introductions”