Passive income

Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Has anone spent time looking into passive income streams online?
Image Image
est 1953

Psy
Neck Veins & Deep Inner Bellows...

Postby Psy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:08 pm

I used to make my living on referrals through filehosts till the whole PayPal debacle in 2011
Garon-Time
ninja with training wheels

Postby Garon-Time » Thu May 12, 2016 5:48 am

Trying to learn thorugh courses on Udemy. Finding time to do courses is something I'm also trying to learn :D
Hail Enki. Guardian of Mankind.

/who
Garon-Time
ninja with training wheels

Postby Garon-Time » Thu May 12, 2016 5:51 am

I learnt how to market T-Shirts via TeeSpring on Facebook, and I'm learning the FB marketing system. It's actually incredible, currently it's possible the best online marketing system out there. It's really designed to help people succeed, thus creating a greater income stream for themselves. Makes sense.

Creating the right shirts is hard. I have no drawing skills, and trying to hit the right target is hard enough, when you can do that getting them to buy is much harder.

I'm feeling like I may want to pursue Shopify through FB rather than try to use campaigns with T-Spring, but I'm really hoping on some quick cash via an idea.

Just thoughts, maybe they will spark something for you.

Udemy offers a lot of sales if you are signed up, so I purchased a lot of courses for under 20 dollars.
Hail Enki. Guardian of Mankind.

/who
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Thu May 12, 2016 6:47 am

i feel you on the tshirts.. tis difficult. i can draw though, if you stick around long enough.. maybe we can collab. ;)
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

BigMush
Drunkin Beta Style

Postby BigMush » Thu May 12, 2016 8:57 am

ink wrote:i feel you on the tshirts.. tis difficult. i can draw though, if you stick around long enough.. maybe we can collab. ;)

If i remembeer correctly, there was something with tshirt and benson, right
**Awesome Singnature**

ImageImageImageImageImage

ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Thu May 12, 2016 12:52 pm

ohh yea.. i made a benson one.. never sold though. :lol:
maaan, you got a memory like an elephant

ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Thu May 12, 2016 12:55 pm

.. :D

BigMush
Drunkin Beta Style

Postby BigMush » Thu May 12, 2016 1:34 pm

:D <3

I remember stuffs i like ^_^
**Awesome Singnature**

ImageImageImageImageImage

Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Thu May 12, 2016 2:13 pm

Garon-Time wrote:I learnt how to market T-Shirts via TeeSpring on Facebook, and I'm learning the FB marketing system. It's actually incredible, currently it's possible the best online marketing system out there. It's really designed to help people succeed, thus creating a greater income stream for themselves. Makes sense.

Creating the right shirts is hard. I have no drawing skills, and trying to hit the right target is hard enough, when you can do that getting them to buy is much harder.

I'm feeling like I may want to pursue Shopify through FB rather than try to use campaigns with T-Spring, but I'm really hoping on some quick cash via an idea.

Just thoughts, maybe they will spark something for you.

Udemy offers a lot of sales if you are signed up, so I purchased a lot of courses for under 20 dollars.

So you took classes on Udemy to learn how to use facebook for marketing? And you learned the T spring Tee shirt system there too? And you paid for those classes?
Image Image
est 1953

Arg
yet remains in darkness..

Re: Passive income

Postby Arg » Thu May 11, 2017 11:44 pm

I've got a few single page sites with adsense on. Not a massive amount of passive income but it would be enough for food if things went bad with the job.

I make a new one every time I can't find the answer to something by googling it and have to work it out myself.

I've been looking into Amazon Fullfillment recently but I'm still on the fence. It feels a bit like a gamble.

My hope is that some day i'll have enough side hustles going that I can become a full time cyber hermit.
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Re: Passive income

Postby NaranjaRa » Wed May 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Arg wrote:I've got a few single page sites with adsense on. Not a massive amount of passive income but it would be enough for food if things went bad with the job.

I make a new one every time I can't find the answer to something by googling it and have to work it out myself.

I've been looking into Amazon Fullfillment recently but I'm still on the fence. It feels a bit like a gamble.

My hope is that some day i'll have enough side hustles going that I can become a full time cyber hermit.

may i ask out of curiosity...what kind of subjects are your webpages about? /blush

Return to “Jobs, gigs and business ideas”