Working with Zombie

Zombie
Wizard Behind The Curtain

Postby Zombie » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:08 am

I don't know how many people here are unemployed or in lowing paying jobs, but I was thinking the other day how much I need to make to get me back to somewhere near what I was earning 6 months ago and I settled with the amount which was roughly equal $3000 a month and I broke that down to roughly $150 a day, so I set out to get clients in to get that $150 a day.

I've worked out that using what I know I can make about $66 an hour coding up email templates I say an hour cause thats how long it would take and a few other quick little jobs.. the problem is I'm currently using a service called peopleperhour and although I'm getting a few clients interested and paying its not reaching my target so I was just thinking a moment ago that what if my reach was extended beyond this service.. what if I could get people of ninja that had a bit of time spare to help me extend my reach for a commission of each sale.. Would they be interested?

If so, say in below and we can talk.

z.
girlapaloo
MF'n LION-O RIDING A UNICORN

Postby girlapaloo » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:28 pm

I'm curious....what would this work entail?
Spoiler: show
Image Image
Zombie
Wizard Behind The Curtain

Postby Zombie » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Honestly it would be up for a little discussion but essentially getting leads sent my way.. It would be up to the individuals imagination on how to do it and % of the sale could differ because atm I'm selling waaaaay less than it should because of the nature of the service I'm using.

Return to “Jobs, gigs and business ideas”