How was you're day ?

PinkEye
grasshopper

How was you're day ?

Postby PinkEye » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:51 pm

Got a job last month that i'm working on now driving a Dumper doing the ground and civil work's on a construction site developing a transmission substation, that when completed will house the transformers for converting electricity from a wind turbine farm to a power substation pending arrival to the National Grid. One of the transformers arrived on site today by low loader articulated lorry, I'v never seen one like it before because aside from the unusually long and wide trailer unit it came with three separate tractor units, two at the front towing it and one too the rear pushing. All in the rig was 500 tonne and the biggest i'v ever seen[in motion anyway].
supermondanus!
ImageImage
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Re: How was you're day ?

Postby NaranjaRa » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:12 am

congrats on the new job dude. and bonus winnage to be working towards using wind energy...that's a great thing to hear.
PinkEye
grasshopper

Postby PinkEye » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Monday and Tuesday av' been bad day's: laid up with a flu, got'a go back to work tomorrow though.
supermondanus!
ImageImage
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:35 am

PinkEye wrote:Monday and Tuesday av' been bad day's: laid up with a flu, got'a go back to work tomorrow though.

That sounds like a crazy complicated job im not sure id have the nerve to be proficient at. Congrats on the great day, aside from being sick. And get well soon!!!

Return to “Jobs, gigs and business ideas”