Focus groups that pay!

Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Fri May 06, 2016 3:39 am

Ok, so I was in poverty almost all my life. Last year, I heard about focus groups and did my homework in them. Pretty much, a lot of businesses pay very decent to get your ideas and feedback on their products. The only thing is, sometimes it's a bitch to qualify to be part of their survey. There is always pre screening surveys. Sonetimes they are looking for a certain type of person. I get disqualified 4 out of 5 tines.

But that pay..... Usually it's 75-100 dollars for an hour or two max! That's fuckin insane not to at least try, right?

So I googled all the market research firms where I live, in Las Vegas and registered with all of them as a "panel Member". So I get an email every time there is a new study by any firm I'm registered with, that has a link to the pre screening survey. If you pass the pre screening survey which is based on fuck knows what, then a recruiter contacts you to make sure you're interested in the study.

MOST are done online. Those ones usually have to be on a certain day, but whatever time is best for you. SONE I have gone to are at a facility and must be done in a large group that you are part of. Lots of questions which let you give your honest feedback about said product.

I've done one online one about video games, and one at a facility that was a possible reality tv show.

Usually in the pres teeming surveys, just give long answers and bake yourself sound interested in the topic you want to participate in. The only downside is it is hard to pass sobebprescreenings, and they usually won't let you do more than 1 focus group every 3 or 6 months. But for 75 or 100$ for an hour or two, why not???

Just letting you all know I just got accepted to an upcoming one for May 17 online, at my convenience. It's all about enjoying different kinds of chips. It pays a 75$ prepaid Visa card which is mailed to you 3-4 weeks after you participate. I do t know about you guys but I can always use an extra 75$ Visa gift card.

If you live in The US, you can probably get in on it since it is online, this one is through http://www.2020research.com/

Best of luck ninjas! Stay awesome!
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Wed May 11, 2016 4:54 am

I screrwed the pooch and forgot this was today until reading this post. FUCK!!!!! 75$ for 45 mins of responding on my keyboard...... fuck.......
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Sun May 15, 2016 1:51 pm

I learned that most hospitals do focus groups. I go on the hospitals website and search focus groups. One time temple over booked & paid me just for showing up.
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman

Return to “Jobs, gigs and business ideas”