Leads for 'net based work?

AliceElite
//wrestles darkness...WINS!

Postby AliceElite » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:37 pm

I'm going to need a web-based telecommute style job when I move to Germany, so I can still make some scratch while I can't legally work in Germany without a work permit. So basically I'm looking for something that would get paid to a US bank account, which I would use while in Germany.

Any ideas?
girlapaloo
MF'n LION-O RIDING A UNICORN

Postby girlapaloo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:44 pm

What kind of work? Design, development, sales, writing, virtual assistant...
Spoiler: show
Image Image
AliceElite
//wrestles darkness...WINS!

Postby AliceElite » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Can't do design, and I can't code. I can write and organize, and I'll do basically anything if it doesn't require training/if it's training I can get.
girlapaloo
MF'n LION-O RIDING A UNICORN

Postby girlapaloo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm

I look for telecommute job openings sometimes (fantasizing about leaving the 9-5 someday)
Would you be interested in jobs like this?

[spoiler] We are a leading health supplement company and are looking for an incredibly type A and driven person to join our team on a full time and ongoing basis. We need someone who is thorough and who thrives on output, results, organization and excellence.

The ideal person will have great customer service skills and enjoy both the alternative health scene and helping customers (from the really happy ones to the not so happy ones). This role will involves significant customer interaction (mostly via email but some via phone) as well as the opportunity to contribue to administrative and operational support. We are looking for someone who is efficient and fast paced and who can juggle many things at once without dropping a single one.

There will be short term projects on the fly and many types of inquiries to follow up on. The hours are flexible, with weekday assigned customer service shifts, and rotating (minimal) weekend coverage. We are looking for someone to expand our coverage to provide extended support in the US, as well as internationally.

We are a very high performing, self-managed team and are looking for someone similar. We do not want to have to double check your work. Most of our communication is in English; mutilingual applicants are encourage to apply!

Date Posted: 03/15/16
Categories: Administrative, Customer Service, Operations
Job Type: Freelance, Full-Time
Flexibility: Telecommuting, Freelancing Job
Level of Telecommuting: All Telecommuting
Salary & Benefits: 2,500.00 USD / Monthly negotiable

HOW TO APPLY:

If this describes you AND you think you can make the cut, please email me your resume and cover letter in PDF format to april (at) hyperbiotics (dot) com.

In your cover letter, please answer the following questions in bullet points:

Why are you interested in this role?

What makes you more qualified than the rest?

How can we be confident that you are able to successfully work from home, in a self-managed role?

Describe the last 3 bosses/managers you had and why you loved and why you hated working for them

Tell me about your goals (long and short-term) as well as your ideal situation, hours and monthly rate

What is your interest in health and the alternative health space?

What online tools do you use regularly? [/spoiler]
Spoiler: show
Image Image
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:12 pm

just an idea but my man just got a job doing subtitles from home....for stuff that ends up on Netflix, VOD, etc. HBO has their own staff subtitle staff, guessing Showtime does too. but something like this might be more up your alley...

the company is called SDI.
Zombie
Wizard Behind The Curtain

Postby Zombie » Sun May 15, 2016 9:13 am

Can you sell?? Like call prospective clients over the phone/email and sell a service or product if so I could really do with your help
defango
the unproven

Re: Leads for 'net based work?

Postby defango » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:08 pm

I left the 9-5 6 years ago and I never looked back!

Fyresite is always looking for content writers and people to do work for out Large amount of clients and websites. We build apps, website and technology.

http://Fyresite.com

Return to “Jobs, gigs and business ideas”