Uber

Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Sun May 15, 2016 10:26 pm

You drive your own car for Uber, or lease one, and you set your own hours. That way, you can make as much money as you need, whether it's working full time or just a few hours a week to pickup your shortfall.

https://www.uber.com/signup/drive/radio/?utm_source=radio&utm_campaign=radio_1_-99_NoOffer
Image Image
est 1953

Candeeoke
The Quiet Storm

Postby Candeeoke » Mon May 16, 2016 2:14 am

Hubby used to do this. Austin just voted on a proposition that made them leave. Operations for Uber and Lyft have been suspended in Austin. There are a couple of different startups that are trying to capture the market here but we'll see.
ImageImage
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Mon May 16, 2016 2:29 am

There is no Uber in Bum frak Ohio but I have faith that it is real in real cities.
Image Image
est 1953

Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Mon May 16, 2016 5:18 am

It's awesome in Vegas. WAYYY cheaper than cabs, (fuck cabs and their monopolizing the industry, I hope they go down hard) the drivers are generally nice and it's super convenient cause the drivers and customers get reviewed/started based on their customers/drivers. Abd you know the car type and color and drivers name before they come so it's nice and convenient.
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Mon May 16, 2016 11:00 am

Uber is hell in my city. Too many people are taking advantage. Uber drivers getting mugged & such. I feel like it was a good idea but my city ruins everything.
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman

Return to “Jobs, gigs and business ideas”