Travel - Where have you been?

Discuss and get/offer advice on Relationships, Health, Parenting, Sex, Beauty, DIY...whatever matters in your Life.
Brewtality
novice ninja

Postby Brewtality » Sun May 29, 2016 2:34 pm

I don't know about you guys but I love to travel. If I could afford it, I'd be off gallivanting around the world right now but I guess I'll just have to do it at a slightly more leisurely pace! So, where have you guys been to? What kinds of awesome places have our Ninjas been to? Let's find out!

Me:

Belgium
Denmark
France
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
Montenegro
Netherlands
Serba
Spain (lived there)
Vatican City

Cambodia
Nepal
Sri Lanka
Thailand

Kenya
South Africa
Tanzania (live there)
Uganda

Qatar (lived there)
United Arab Emirates

Canada

I really should have seen a lot more of Europe and I don't know why I haven't made it down to South America yet. there's still time though!

Feydakin
Blissfully Oblivious

Postby Feydakin » Sun May 29, 2016 3:32 pm

I've never been outside of the Americas, though I sorely wish I have been. There are so many places that I'd love to go see first hand. I have however been to every state in the USA except for Hawaii and Alaska, some multiple times. My family took a month long trip driving cross country from New Hampshire to California in which we zig zagged back and forth and hit every state and major attraction. Plus during my time working for game companies I went to various conventions all over the country. I've been to many places in Canada and Mexico and parts of the Caribbean. I missed out on traveling when my uncle was abroad though, I could have gone to Japan and Hong Kong and a few other places, which I regret now...
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond"Image
ImageImage
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Mon May 30, 2016 8:38 am

Pennsylvania
Connecticut
New York
New Jersey
Maine
Florida
Georgia
Massechusetts
Nevada
Arizona
Ohio
Maryland
Virginia
Mexico

Thats about it. I did travel solo, driving from Pennsylvania to my new home in Vegas, but im not counting states I just travelled through. Only states I went to with a purpose or stayed overnight in. Im going to San Diego this coming weekend. I hear great things about it.
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Mon May 30, 2016 8:40 am

Feydakin wrote:I've never been outside of the Americas, though I sorely wish I have been. There are so many places that I'd love to go see first hand. I have however been to every state in the USA except for Hawaii and Alaska, some multiple times. My family took a month long trip driving cross country from New Hampshire to California in which we zig zagged back and forth and hit every state and major attraction. Plus during my time working for game companies I went to various conventions all over the country. I've been to many places in Canada and Mexico and parts of the Caribbean. I missed out on traveling when my uncle was abroad though, I could have gone to Japan and Hong Kong and a few other places, which I regret now...

Im starting to travel now what I actually have money and im still single. I dont want any regrets. Planning on going to Gubbio, Italy next year as well. Ive blown a few opportunities in the past as well, but mostly cause i was dirt poor. im so thankful im single so I can still do things.

It sounds like youve had quite the adventures in The States! Thats pretty awesome! Id love to go to texas for a steak and see denver. very easy things i will accomplish since im now on the west coast. i love it here!!!

Return to “Lifestyles General”