Batshit parents

Discuss and get/offer advice on Relationships, Health, Parenting, Sex, Beauty, DIY...whatever matters in your Life.

Are your parents batshit? and if so one or both?

Psy
50%
Skelifish
29%
Skywalker
21%

Total votes: 14
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:17 am

My mother is batshit, my father ran like hell.
Image Image
est 1953

Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:27 am

batshit mother, father has the patience of a saint? not really sure how the man did it. i have guilt issues. shit's weird.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:30 am

when this is finished I have a few follow up polls and I can't imagine have 2 batshit parents
Image Image
est 1953

cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:32 am

Make that 4 batshit parents:[list=*]
[*]Mother: affected by anxiety/depression, EXTREME trauma I won't describe here, and lots of behaviors that line up squarely with Borderline Personality Disorder, all exacerbated by Mormonism and all the horrors of spiritual abuse[/*]
[*]Father: seems pretty consistent, but he has a very hard time with emotional intelligence and expression of empathy. He's kind of useless just after extremely distressing or upsetting events. He's consistent, though, and that's huge.[/*]
[*]Step-dad: I would compare this dude to the stereotype known as a "bear" in some circles of gay/bisexual/pansexual men. Has ALL THE FEELINGS but is affected by years of physical and emotional abuse, coupled with desperation in squaring with all the gender ideals of the OK/TX Panhandles. Prone to rage.[/*]
[*]Step-mom: Holy shit she did a really fucking good job of convincing us children of my dad and my mom that we were old news. And she jumped right on board the Mormon crazy train. But she is kind. And she feels deep empathy for people.[/*]
[/list]
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:42 am

I bet you get/got accused of living in your head. A much safer place. I had 2 step fathers but I am not sure if they started out as crazy or she made them that way.
Image Image
est 1953

Return to “Lifestyles General”