Darkside's Further Adventures in Life

Discuss and get/offer advice on Relationships, Health, Parenting, Sex, Beauty, DIY...whatever matters in your Life.
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Darkside's Further Adventures in Life

Postby DJ_Darkside » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:33 pm

So I thought I would just start this as a way to blow off some stream and possibly chronicle the days leading to my death as I drive off a cliff in some far off land being chased by the cops. With the way shit is going right now this is entirely possible.

Sunday October 23rd.

I feel as if I have been drained of all energy. I have nothing left to give but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to give it. I got a surprise in my back account last week with a nice withdrawal from my old car loan place. After 3 months of me waiting to hear from them they decided the end of the month was a good time to take money from me without a single phone call. Lost my job last week so this is my rent pay until EI comes back in and I already don't have the full amount. Fuck it, weed and smokes it is. maybe a little food. Luckily for me my room mates are really laid back and I think I can get away with a little delay in rent. Oh yah, Gramps is still in the hospital after suffering a heart attack. At the end of the day though everything is up in the air so I am thankful I have gotten rid of a majority of my stuff, I live to move. Not sure what the next step is but I have about a week to figure it out... it could be a good or bad thing that I have friends in low places. The funny thing about being in trouble with the law is that it makes living outside of the law a much more viable option. When the rules make it hard to live, live without them. Don't ever fucking say I didn't try my best though. I did. The law broke me first.

No money, no job, no fun. At least I have love. Real friends who won't see me sleeping on the sidewalk. People who know what's going on and would give their left nut for me (or left boob). They know I would do the same for them even now with what little I have. I still can only rely on myself when it all comes down to it and I have gotten out of worse. Maybe I just need to get out of this head state.... Any Femininjas want to come cuddle and watch horror movies???

Wednesday October 26th

My head is calming down now and I am more confident in my ability to bounce back! I had some meetings with some people and there are still options for me I think. I'm going to meet up with some people about credit counseling and see what I can do with the whole money situation.... selling my xbox 360 and cane sword for rent money. Apparently my grandma went to pick up my tools today but I haven't heard from her since. I hope she has them an nothing went wrong. I should get over my whole hating the phone thing. I've always been a face to face kind of person.... ugh... Well next OP update should be tomorrow after my whole double points round of "How Fucked Am I!" That I have scheduled for tomorrow. Peace out!

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
/anna hack! :kiss:
Candeeoke
The Quiet Storm

Re: Darkside's Further Adventures in Life

Postby Candeeoke » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:10 pm

So many hugs and lots of love your way. I wish there was a magial Ninja place where we could all go and not have to worry about the grind.

<3
ImageImage
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:25 pm

putting this here for me, DJ. /neutral

i just wanted to make some good use of your spot, if you dont mind..

i need that
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:08 pm

man life can be a real bitch and it sucks to have a string of shiz happen like that. always tends to, right?
but it sounds like you have a healthy attitude about it all, which is half the battle. i'm glad it sounds like you also have a good support network around you. both immediately with you there, and virtually with you here as well. <3
keep sharing...we're here for ya and we'll get through it with ya, DJ!
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:32 am

Hey thanks everyone, This is just some way to try and make sense of things. It's so bad that I hardly even feel like playing overwatch right now. I have made appointments and applications though so lets see what my fate shall be....

ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:50 pm

This right here is the absolute truth....

ink wrote:putting this here for me, DJ. /neutral

i just wanted to make some good use of your spot, if you dont mind..

i need that

AliceElite
//wrestles darkness...WINS!

Postby AliceElite » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:45 am

Hey Dark. <3 I am following and supporting from afar. I wish you luck, keep us updated.

:hug:

I think it's really important to be doing self care when you're in a really stressful situation. Make sure you are taking care of yourself with plenty of overwatch, and moving forward to better things. <3
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:22 am

Thank you for the kind words Alice that means alot. I'm slowly getting back up there. Everything just seems still up in the air. It's times like this that I wish I was back in Grandma's living room, watching late night cable TV with not a care in the world. Feeling so secure from the vastness of the outside, curled up on a comfy chair with a random snack. It's those memories that help me fall asleep and probably why It's so much easier for me to fall asleep with a tv on or background noise.

Return to “Lifestyles General”