Sometimes I think...

Discuss and get/offer advice on Relationships, Health, Parenting, Sex, Beauty, DIY...whatever matters in your Life.
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:09 am

Kay wrote:... that I've completely failed on all levels. Who the fuck loses track of so much time that they're 30 minutes late to work?! Who the fuck does that? I can't even blame the weed. I was completely sober. :(

dont be so hard on yourself! you're only human:) its ok, we all do it
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:16 am

Syreeta wrote:
its like living with an enemy at times, and even when all is going well...it can pop up and really fuck with you( in my experience anyway )

This. I feel so schiz in my head. Like one side is just a running mantra of my failures. And the other is just fuckin fighting to breathe.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Kay
grasshopper

Postby Kay » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:25 am

... That even though I'm head over heels in LOVE with the boy, those words will never be said. And that happiness isn't in my cards.
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:44 am

happiness is in your cards! I am sure lf it! :)
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:45 am

Phara wrote:
Syreeta wrote:
its like living with an enemy at times, and even when all is going well...it can pop up and really fuck with you( in my experience anyway )

This. I feel so schiz in my head. Like one side is just a running mantra of my failures. And the other is just fuckin fighting to breathe.

I have an eternal battle raging in me;) makes me totally bonkers
Airith
yet remains in darkness..

Postby Airith » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:53 pm

That all I feel is pain; I want to feel more. I forget how and then I remember all over again.
I deal with chronic pain, I can sympathize with anyone who can recognize others pain.
You know what is really sad? I've reached a point where I can't sympathize or empathize with peoples pain.
I could go on, and on, and on, full stop.
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:21 am

Airith wrote:That all I feel is pain; I want to feel more. I forget how and then I remember all over again.
I deal with chronic pain, I can sympathize with anyone who can recognize others pain.
You know what is really sad? I've reached a point where I can't sympathize or empathize with peoples pain.

Oh honey, two of the biggest Ninjas have horrible chronic pain. You're not alone with that. Feel free to make a thread in Lifestyles if you want to explore it in depth. There might even be something there already.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:59 pm

...that I have a serious ADHD problem, or else I'm fuckin shallow as shit.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
girlapaloo
MF'n LION-O RIDING A UNICORN

Postby girlapaloo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Airith wrote:That all I feel is pain; I want to feel more. I forget how and then I remember all over again.

Please know there's a place for you here, no matter how you feel at any given moment.
I tend to self-isolate when I feel bad, but that's not always a good idea.
I find a lot of comfort just being among friends, whether it's posting random shit or a wall of text, or just lurking and reading what's going on with everyone else.
Spoiler: show
Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:53 pm

... that I can be ok and theres this odd pressure that releases from the middle of my forehead. I need that to happen more often.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:04 pm

yes...... neeeeed that
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:45 am

...that I'm too content. I'm so used to having little and being broke and staying in and not doing anything, and being completely ok with that ALL THE TIME!!!! I never get rage, and change never happens. I've been working on it a little and have made tiny changes. Im hoping the improvements will be the catalyst for me to realize I can make changes if I really want to, and should.
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:34 am

... that I will never have a child. That bothers me some, but I'm more okay with it these days. That calms me a bit.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:18 am

Phara wrote:... that I will never have a child. That bothers me some, but I'm more okay with it these days. That calms me a bit.

I might not know you well, but I think you'd make a great mum( mom in the US? ).. anyway, I can tell how you are protective of people in your realm, and that you really care about the people here on this forum over the years, and your good friends. ..I know that they are one and the same also, forum/friends. These are your real people, flesh and blood comrades and allies.

There are lots of alternatives and other ways to be a mother...and i can see that you have amazing nurturing abilities.
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:30 am

Zombie wrote:I'm too hard on everyone around me, I fear that if I'm not they will just settle for whatever mediocre crap happens to fall at their feet.

Thats my biggest weakness. Im too content. I can be content in almost any situation, its scary. No one believed I was going to move out here. it took one of my best friends who is also a big brother with your philosophy typed right there, for me to realize it and change my fate. Drove across the country for a job with my degree - now i have my job and Im happier because of it. I need more people like you and him around me. You are a must have Zombie. you could have influenced and changed somoene's life with that very real outlook, and not even know it. Look at it as Youre the guy handing out the glasses in John Carpenter's "They Live". That outlook you have can make people want to kick ass and chew bubblegum, when they just ran all out of bubblegum!!!

...That I have a hard time expressing myself. All is right in my mind and imagination. I constantly think to myself and even think to myself out loud when im alone or think im alone. When it comes to transmitting my thoughts to another once they get to the next tier of deep vs casual, its like they are not me, so i dont know how to make sense of myself to another being im not familiar with. i tend to keep it too formal and....weird/awkward.
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:19 pm

Nice bump Riv!

Zombs, ill say this.. continue to be true to yourself, so that others will be true to you. that ninja blade of truth is sharp for a reason! ;)

ImmaculateStiletto
ninja with training wheels

Postby ImmaculateStiletto » Wed May 04, 2016 7:04 pm

that I have lost the love of my life, and it eats me up inside. But then I have an internal battle that says to me maybe he wasn't the love of my life. He may of just been practice to know what I need to do better and work on in a relationship and to figure out what I want in the person I finally do settle down with.

It is something that eats me up inside at least twice a week and it's been a year. It's not that I miss him so much as I wonder if there was anything different I could have done to make us work. Or is this just how my story is written. ~Sigh~ I just don't know but it makes me questions love and it also makes me question if love is meant for me.
Have a Blessed Day
Hugs N Kisses :)
Psy
Neck Veins & Deep Inner Bellows...

Postby Psy » Wed May 04, 2016 7:46 pm

...that Demolition Man is the greatest film of all time.
Itsa notame
grasshopper

Re: Sometimes I think...

Postby Itsa notame » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:55 am

Am I happy? Do I truly believe what I believe or am I a product of my environment sold to the highest bidder? Why do I feel the way I feel? Good or bad, am I walking the path of my own?
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:19 pm

I need to go away into the wilderness, strip away everything but shoes, walk until I can walk no more then wait for whatever is next.
Image Image
est 1953

Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:02 am

This top 1% created these barriers and use the media and icons to distract society from talking about the serious matters that need to be addressed.

White privilege is too ridiculous (The white rapist who got away with it being one example of hundreds of thousands of others I'm sure!)

Cops (not all of course, but enough to frighten an entire fucking race) taking WAY TOO EXTREME measures on an entire fucking color's community. SERIOUSLY, how do we still hate over color when we're all here to live, breathe, and get by TOGETHER on the same planet????

Fear mongering Idiot and lying crook (but I guess they all are, to a smaller(maybe smaller?) degree) as front runners for rule.

HOW IS ANY OF THIS OKAY?!?!?!
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:02 am

...that time is not measured in time, as we know it, but rather ages

Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:10 pm

Money is just a symbol for energy expended.
Image Image
est 1953

Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:19 am

I might wake up after I die, and it was a video game or crazy trip as part of another bigger life or existence elsewhere.... as another being.
GingGangGhoul
the unproven

Postby GingGangGhoul » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:57 pm

I'll never live up to my own expectations of myself, and never stop disappointing myself.

Return to “Lifestyles General”