Introvert VS. Extrovert Discussion

Discuss and get/offer advice on Relationships, Health, Parenting, Sex, Beauty, DIY...whatever matters in your Life.

Are you introverted or extroverted?

Introvert
50%
Extrovert
5%
Even Mix of Both
5%
Both, but More Introverted
35%
Both, but more Extroverted
5%
I don't know!
No votes

Total votes: 20
cerebro7
grasshopper

Postby cerebro7 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:01 am

anynoise wrote:Interesting test. I am MEDIATOR (INFP-T). Definitely believable that I am 91% introverted. I must say I am 100% introverted until a rare instance occurs where I get comfortable with someone...then I don't shut up and constantly make jokes.

ditto
p.e.a.c.e. to man woman and child
Charmosa
God

Re: Introvert VS. Extrovert Discussion

Postby Charmosa » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:35 pm

Bumps because we are so many INFPs. I took the test three times. In high school I tested as INFP, around 21 I tested ENFP, and recently I tested INFP again. Don't mind telephone talking at all. Actually I prefer it to texting because the voice tells so much and it reconnects me to old friends better. I can close my eyes and it feels like I'm in the room with them, I see the hand gestures and facial expressions and all. Texting/typing is more nerve wracking because I never know how it's gonna sound to someone else without the context of my tone. It's why I never participated in anything like this before and probably would have never if I didn't know the Queen herself.
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:22 am

ive taken this test a few times myself.. this latest one was slightly different than every other time. idk, not sure i want to take it again, just yet. im kind of letting all the daily pressure change my chemical makeup (if that makes sense) and that is beginning to effect everything
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

girlapaloo
MF'n LION-O RIDING A UNICORN

Postby girlapaloo » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:21 pm

:heart: (sun) Introverts rock! /rock

I used to wish that I could be "normal" like "everyone else," but it turned out that "everyone else" was extroverted.
There's nothing wrong with being extroverted, unless you maliciously project onto other people your extroverted idea of "normal."
Spoiler: show
Image Image
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:08 pm

lol yea, im definitely 'not' normal... im ok with that /bigsmile
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Return to “Lifestyles General”