What do you hate to do but do because you have to?

Discuss and get/offer advice on Relationships, Health, Parenting, Sex, Beauty, DIY...whatever matters in your Life.
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:51 pm

For me the answer is picking up dog poo - esp at the end of winter. This pic was taken last year,

before
[img=poo]http://www.ninjaevolution.net/images/dogpoo.jpg[/img]

after
[img=poo]http://www.ninjaevolution.net/images/nopoo.jpg[/img]
Image Image
est 1953

Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:05 pm

staying organized. i cant...... i just cant.

and pulling weeds. it only takes 10-15 minutes and i only have to do it every few months, but for some reason i really, really hate it.

i cant imagine picking up poo to be anything other than miserable. I hope they stay solid for you.
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:18 pm

Daily it is not a bad job.

I am not doing it in the snow. Last year it snowed almost every day. There was 4 months with no visible ground. The day after that pic was perfect- the patched snow kept it frozen so it wasn't bad but l there was a 2 gallon galvanized bucket full. People who think corgis are small have never pick up a horse sized pile of poo one made.
Image Image
est 1953

Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:26 pm

HAHAHAHA thats a lot of shit, literally. Everytime i see a corgi I think of Ein from cowboy bebop. i wouldnt expect that much shit out a medium sized dog like that.
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:16 pm

This thread is golden and I want to contribute to it if/when the forums go private :D
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
MzsHoney
yet remains in darkness..

Postby MzsHoney » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:47 pm

I hate to go to work, I hate waking up to leave my comfortable home and got to a job that I hate and do a job that I hate, dealing with people that I hate...... but I like buying "stuff" so..... I do it because I have to.
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:57 am

& its major balls to hate your job. I moved half way across the country to use my degree. I like teaching math WAYYYYYYY better than retail managing at a grocery store!!!!

Here's one, cooking and cleaning!

Today i made 30 meatballs, pasta sauce, and the noodles. I made a huge mess, but because my roommate was entertaining our teaching buddy guest and both were not in sober form, I thoguht id be awesome and clean everything. Well, heres what to expect when Rivoc does dishes...

Jenga anyone?!?!
Feydakin
Blissfully Oblivious

Postby Feydakin » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:41 pm

Basically anything that I don't want to do... :D

Being cordial to (aka not brutally murdering) douchebags in public when I'm working is a big one. ;)
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond"Image
ImageImage
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:07 pm

I hate to (but have to) read amazingly boring books and articles about statistics that I barely understand...
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:57 pm

I hate taking wages when I've done work for folks who are very much The Man. Oil oligopolies, contractors, I'm scared to name the names

Side note: THANK YOU kind admins for helping me!
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:58 pm

PhlawlessPhelon wrote:I hate to (but have to) read amazingly boring books and articles about statistics that I barely understand...

I feel this
Skywalker
I Feel Ya Sista... Not in that way

Postby Skywalker » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:16 pm

Does paying bills count? I hate that shit. Here I am with a good paycheck and the next moment it is gone, cause my electric company increased their rates! Went from 180 to 260! WTF man! Then there is paying for cable.. and rent.. why it is expensive to be an adult??
DaEllimist
the unproven

Postby DaEllimist » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:58 am

Not punch upper management in the face for making shit decisions...I literally had to go on medication...and then I swapped over to the natural stuff :|

So background I work for the State so shit decisions a/effect (grammar is not my strong suit) everyone...and I think that's what pisses me off the most..
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:12 am

Not smoke weed.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
/anna hack! :kiss:
Zansi'Vara
Dark Horse of many truths

Postby Zansi'Vara » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:55 am

DJ_Darkside wrote:Not smoke weed.

Well played.

Also, I am sorry for you. Weed is wonderful.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Zansi'Vara
Dark Horse of many truths

Postby Zansi'Vara » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:58 am

On my part, getting up before 9 or 10. I ALWAYS feel awful and have to have something to wake me up. Doesn't seem to matter how early I go to bed. Tis naught but bullshit.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:59 pm

speak truth..
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:58 am

Sounds like Ohio Edison. I did not heat the barn all winter just to save but the bill stayed close to last year even though my consumption was cut in 1/2

Skywalker wrote:Does paying bills count? I hate that shit. Here I am with a good paycheck and the next moment it is gone, cause my electric company increased their rates! Went from 180 to 260! WTF man! Then there is paying for cable.. and rent.. why it is expensive to be an adult??
Image Image
est 1953

Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:46 am

Feydakin wrote:Basically anything that I don't want to do... :D

Being cordial to (aka not brutally murdering) douchebags in public when I'm working is a big one. ;)

Yes.

//seconded
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:01 am

i hate dealing with laundry and tis because im being a lazy dick about it. 20 hangars or so would solve my problem and organizing my closet. i guess i should do that when this sunburn heals since ive nothing else to do. may as well do something right that will make me happy, even though ill hate doing it and honestly might not even do it. im a lazy ass like that sometimes.
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:28 am

I hate being the big bad disciplinarian with my son but I do it cuz I don't wanna raise a dick
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:35 pm

Philly wrote:I hate being the big bad disciplinarian with my son but I do it cuz I don't wanna raise a dick

Good one!
Image Image
est 1953

Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:42 am

Corgimom wrote:
Philly wrote:I hate being the big bad disciplinarian with my son but I do it cuz I don't wanna raise a dick

Good one!

Thanks I figure it'll be my contribution to society to raise kids that become decent ppl
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
ImmaculateStiletto
ninja with training wheels

Postby ImmaculateStiletto » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Wearing a bra! Hate everything about it!
Have a Blessed Day
Hugs N Kisses :)
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:18 pm

ImmaculateStiletto wrote:Wearing a bra! Hate everything about it!

From a complete male perspective - I cant imagine that would be comfortable. Im sure they COULD be comfortable, if you pay 50$/each or more, probably. Most "necessary" items as such usually get an insane price tag cause they know they can get away with it. Not to mention how constricted it prob feels. DAMN I hate that feeling. Cant even sleep if my sheets or blankets are tucked under the mattress. i needz mah freddom to toss and turn and feel like i have the ability to toss and turn or I get almost claustrophobic. ROFL I usually just kick my feet like a 3 year old having a tantrum at a supermarket who just got told "no" for the first time, and then my blanket sheet problem is solved, when im out at a hotel or friends house spending a night for whatever reason.

I get hating on the constriction, I cant even wear a watch or any man jewelry cause i so hate the feeling of anything strapped to me. My mom bought me a watch for Christmas when I was 18, lol, I had to explain to her and be honest. So she put it on my wrist to show me how nice it would look..... I'll be damned if I didnt feel it on there for the entire day. I was SO ANGRY just feeling it on me. Feels like cuffs or something, i dont know, like im being held or tied or captive, and i hate it with every fiber in my being.

I cant imagine a world with me having to wear a bra, even if I was female. Im pretty sure it would cause fits and fits of unprecedented rage.

Return to “Lifestyles General”