Live Shows - Who are you going to see?

Share and Talk About your Favorite Music here. Put us all on to what should be listened to. NO ILLEGAL LINKS!!!
Pawly
Grandmaster Sensei of the Dark Corners

Postby Pawly » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:22 pm

Prince
Sony Centre For The Performing Arts, Toronto, ON
Fri, Mar 25, 2016 10:00 PM

My Lady is making me go. Meh. Should be good I suppose.

ImageImage
It's MY world. You just a squirrel tryna get a nut!
ImageImage
ImageImage
CLICK ME!!
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:19 am

Holy shit Prince is still doing his thing? Damn. I'm thinking of going to this:

uploading images

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
/anna hack! :kiss:
Nepherteri
grasshopper

Postby Nepherteri » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:01 am

My eldest daughter, Cambridge , is taking me on my birthday eve...

" Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you're riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake up and live."~Bob Marley

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pawly

Postby Pawly » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:15 pm

DJ_Darkside wrote:Holy shit Prince is still doing his thing? ......

Yup. I gotta say, I'm no Prince superfan or anything. This was a "popup" show. Announced Wednesday, tickets on sale Thursday, shows on Friday. My Lady really wanted to go so I made it happen (YES I am that amazing a partner! (flex)). So it was just Prince working a piano (all that was onstage was the piano and a couple candelabras with a kaleidoscope projected behind him), doing medleys, getting the audience to clap and sing along. But the place was electric. The audience loved him and he was a true entertainer. If he didn't get the response from the crowd that he wanted he would stop and say, "I'm sorry, what?" or "Nope that's gotta be louder" etc. and the crowd was more than happy to oblige him as he repeated a chorus or snippet of song. It had the feel of just chillin' with him while he screwed around on the piano at a party or something. Lots of fun. I'd def recommend seeing him on this tour if you get the chance.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
CLICK ME!!
Pawly

Postby Pawly » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:14 am

HAHA!! Iron Maiden at the Air Canada Centre this Sunday! Old Koot Head Bangers Unite!! lol

Run to the hills, bitches!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
CLICK ME!!
Nepherteri
grasshopper

Postby Nepherteri » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:58 pm

OMG...I'm hitting this one up at the end of the month...DEFO
[url=Lee Scratch Perry]https://transmissiondallas.queueapp.com/events/18679[/url]Image
" Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you're riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake up and live."~Bob Marley

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Brewtality
novice ninja

Postby Brewtality » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:15 am

:( Nobody I'd really like to! The suckiest thing about living away from home is that I'm missing out on some of my favourite bands' shows. SUCKS!

Pawly

Postby Pawly » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:21 am

Pawly wrote:
DJ_Darkside wrote:Holy shit Prince is still doing his thing? ......

Yup. I gotta say, I'm no Prince superfan or anything. This was a "popup" show. Announced Wednesday, tickets on sale Thursday, shows on Friday. My Lady really wanted to go so I made it happen (YES I am that amazing a partner! (flex)). So it was just Prince working a piano (all that was onstage was the piano and a couple candelabras with a kaleidoscope projected behind him), doing medleys, getting the audience to clap and sing along. But the place was electric. The audience loved him and he was a true entertainer. If he didn't get the response from the crowd that he wanted he would stop and say, "I'm sorry, what?" or "Nope that's gotta be louder" etc. and the crowd was more than happy to oblige him as he repeated a chorus or snippet of song. It had the feel of just chillin' with him while he screwed around on the piano at a party or something. Lots of fun. I'd def recommend seeing him on this tour if you get the chance.

It's strange to know I was at one of his last shows. So full of life that night less than a month ago. :(

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
CLICK ME!!

Return to “Music Discussion”