Concentrates (dabs)

cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Concentrates (dabs)

Postby cerrodepedro » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:12 pm

So I'm not really tempted much by concentrates given that 1) I have an immensely low tolerance for everything, and 2) it requires extra gear, BUT a friend may have a ton of non-flower trim (not just sugar leaf, but stems, fan leaves, etc.) given that they made some mistakes and sexed a little late, which made yield not so exciting, even though the flower that WAS yielded is phenomenal. How into concentrates (if at all) are y'all? For the uninitiated, here is a good NSFW resource on what I'm talking about. Aforementioned friend is thinking of doing some networking to find local people who "dab" in order to make the most out of this first-time harvest.
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Re: Concentrates (dabs)

Postby Corgimom » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:28 pm

The one thing I would say is if doing alcohol extraction DO NOT use isopropanol (rubbing) alcohol. Any cheap low flavor high proof booze is better- I prefer 150 proof grain alcohol because it is the most tasteless, some people use high proof vodka. Rum has a burnt sugar taste so...
Image Image
est 1953

Candeeoke
The Quiet Storm

Postby Candeeoke » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:31 pm

never works for me - I feel nothing off of it - maybe the first hit for about 5 minutes then nothing
ImageImage
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:38 pm

i'm a big-time fan of shatter/oil. and i honestly do not know if this is the same as the concentrates people currently discuss. but i found the trick for me, at least, is to not indulge too often, as it seems to build a very high tolerance very fast and i actually prefer the taste of the plant source best of all and don't wish to render those effects useless. in fact i don't *think* i've ever really truly experienced the world of the dab in regards to current trends and gear required. and i've not been entirely convinced that i've needed to...though i am also admitting to not really attempting to educate myself further on the matter, either...(thank you for the resource, cerro!)

UNTIL....
i saw
THIS:

momma wanna dabba unicorn...
momma wanna dabba...

Return to “420- for all things 420 related”