The things we say when we're high

Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:06 am

Once upon a time I took acid in the wee hours of the day. Had a great time saw a real hummingbird for the first time and was totally confused until I realized what it was.

I had promised my mom to be at her place for dinner but that was hours away.

Just before that my dad and I had been doing a deal on cattle in SC and for a couple of months I had to watch the calves so we could make a good profit. Now my kid sister always wanted to be a cowgirl and she LOVED cows so when I got home it was like leave it to beaver with her asking questions about the cows.

She asked do you get up early to feed then and I thought she had lost her mind. These were free range pastured grass feed cows. I kinda choked out that they ate the grass my dad had planted.

My mother got this weird look on her face and said "If they had to wait on her to feed them they'd starve. She starved her bird when she was 9"

Then out of mouth fell "If the little son of a bitch had ever learned to talk he wouldn't have starved"

Drops mic
Image Image
est 1953

Zansi'Vara
Dark Horse of many truths

Postby Zansi'Vara » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:26 am

Ha ha ha ha ha, that's an amazing line. I've only taken acid once, but it was a wonderful experience for me. I had gotten some super potent medical grade LSD made in Switzerland where it's legal for terminally ill patients. It was the happiest and most relaxed I think I have ever felt. I didn't hallucinate or become "intoxicated", as in unable to process or communicate. I was perfectly aware, but everything I laid my eyes on was beautiful. It was like I was looking at it for the first time, finally really appreciating the qualities and intricacies of it, and understanding it on a very fundamental level. Things as simple as the wood paneling on the wall and as complicated as machinery. It was like a veil had been lifted off of my eyes and I was finally seeing everything clearly. It was an incredible experience.

Unfortunately, I don't remember any funny things I've said whilst high on other substances, but I blame the substances for that. xD
ImageImage
ImageImage
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:18 am

Corgimom every single damned story you tell from your life is deeply endearing.
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:36 am

Corgimom wrote:Once upon a time I took acid in the wee hours of the day. Had a great time saw a real hummingbird for the first time and was totally confused until I realized what it was.

I had promised my mom to be at her place for dinner but that was hours away.

Just before that my dad and I had been doing a deal on cattle in SC and for a couple of months I had to watch the calves so we could make a good profit. Now my kid sister always wanted to be a cowgirl and she LOVED cows so when I got home it was like leave it to beaver with her asking questions about the cows.

She asked do you get up early to feed then and I thought she had lost her mind. These were free range pastured grass feed cows. I kinda choked out that they ate the grass my dad had planted.

My mother got this weird look on her face and said "If they had to wait on her to feed them they'd starve. She starved her bird when she was 9"

Then out of mouth fell "If the little son of a bitch had ever learned to talk he wouldn't have starved"

Drops mic

Bah hah hah hah hah hah LMFAO!!! SERVES HIM RIGHT FOR NOT WANTING IT BAD ENOUGH! That's too awesome Corgimom

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
/anna hack! :kiss:
LeTronique
the unproven

Postby LeTronique » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:48 am

*eats edible*

"Goddammit this cookie better get me high".
If I know what I know, then losing isn't learning to be lost, its learning to know when you're lost.
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:55 am

He was my second bird. My first bird was like a genius. I was really little when we got him Way preschool. I gave him the wholly original name of pretty boy. I was not allowed to feed him cause I would make a mess but he and I talked all the time.

He used to pick the lock on his cage every morning at 6 o'clock and fly over head announcing wake up it's 6 o'clock rise and shine it is 6 o'clock. I'd sit up in bed and he'd land on my head and stay there until I sat down for breakfast. My gran would shoo him out of the kitchen and he'd sit on the door ledge laughing at her. Sometime when I was in 2nd grade he didn't wake me up so I went to his cage and took him out but he wasn't talking. I told my gran he must have a sore throat. While I was at school my gran went to feed him and he was dead. Like an episode of I love Lucy she wrapped him in a hankie, drove to Woolworth's and bought an identical bird. I assume pretty boy had a trash bin for a final resting place.

I was totally fooled except this bird was not even smart enough to open his cage door and he certainly did not talk or tell time. Granny said it was because he wasn't feeling good and I should just keep talking to him like always. Eventually Pretty boy 2 learned a few words but I had no idea what had happened until my mother took me to FL where I allowed him to starve. When we were burying him my mother told me that he was not Pretty Boy.

Truth is he starved because I didn't know the difference in the seed hulls and the seeds but in my slightly warped 20 something mind I figured if he had learned to talk he would have told me he was hungry.
Image Image
est 1953

Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:21 am

taken that night while I was tripping - yes I had blond hair
Image Image
est 1953

Return to “420- for all things 420 related”