Buzzkill!

cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Sun May 08, 2016 1:57 am

So... Is the point where you're wondering if you're consuming too much too often the point where you're consuming too much? What is/has it been for you? This ex-Mormon is probably confronting substances in a way most folks would in their teenage years, SO I'm extremely open to the wisdom of others.
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sun May 08, 2016 11:33 am

hmm, its different points for different drugs. i have more of a tolerance issue than i do a too much/too little issue. But when talking about certain things when consumption comes into play no matter what, and I reach a tipping point of sorts... I gtfo quick. Even if it's in my own head, door closes, music goes up, something where I curb the insanity of a certain kind of high.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Wed May 11, 2016 4:17 am

TY Phara <3
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Wed May 11, 2016 4:22 am

i compared myself to others. once I earned the nickname "big smoke" in college, and noticed when i came home, after a j id be making another and everyone in my closest cirlcle would look at me like "wtf? is he broken? why is this happening again? oh well, ill go with it." kinda like how in a diner in a movie, someone says something off the wall, then everyone stops what they are doing, even mid bite of hot dog and just stares at said person...... that was my sign.
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:33 pm

Ive been high 24/7 since I was a kid. I only quit while pregnant. Its to a point people don't even notice it cuz I'm always like this. I feel like if you can afford it and it doesn't interfere with your job, kids or driving, go crazy.
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman

Return to “420- for all things 420 related”