Anybody who worships Phara say "aye"

cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Thu May 12, 2016 3:55 am

I love this woman. I don't know how anybody else cannot. I'm going to post follow-ups with transcipts of whatever happens to be on the public record of her legal struggle. I really LOVE her. Don't see how it's possible not to. If you've ever wondered what the definition of "zeitgeist" is just look at this glorious woman and drop down to your fucking unworthy knees. Be better at whatever the fuck it is you do because of this human deity.
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Thu May 12, 2016 3:56 am

(blush)

i adore you. i dont even know what to say. thank you so much. <3
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Thu May 12, 2016 7:05 am

Woman pwn's a fuckin dot GOV URL: NinjaVideo Founder Pleads Guilty in Virginia Criminal Copyright Conspiracy. DOT GOV Y'ALL. DOT GOV.
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:00 pm

cerrodepedro wrote:I love this woman. I don't know how anybody else cannot. I'm going to post follow-ups with transcipts of whatever happens to be on the public record of her legal struggle. I really LOVE her. Don't see how it's possible not to. If you've ever wondered what the definition of "zeitgeist" is just look at this glorious woman and drop down to your fucking unworthy knees. Be better at whatever the fuck it is you do because of this human deity.

Awww I love all the love you guys shower on each other. Why can't more people be like that? Almost makes me wanna be less of a dick. Almost.
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman

Return to “420- for all things 420 related”