Oh shit this is nice

cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Sat May 14, 2016 9:06 pm

Yesterday was the birthday of a friend of ours' cold and unhappiness-causing mother. It was also Friday the 13th and the moon was half full. We decided to get together, build a little cairn in the yard, write things on bits of paper that we wanted to be rid of in our lives, and toss them in. We also invited another family friend over whose idea it was and who has been through very serious trauma and deals with very acute obsessive compulsive disorder.

As part of the whole thing, after we did the fire, we then cross faded and smoked salvia leaf (which is legal!). Damn. I felt like my whole self was feeling some sort of "id" G-force, pulled in hard-to-project trajectories, and I was resisting it. I took a significant amount, and my tolerance for everything is TINY, so it lasted longer than it does for other people. I think about 5 minutes in, after feeling rhythmic undulations pressing against me and carrying me, shapes started to distort.

By this time I gave into that weird pulling sensation and just let it take me, cruising as if I was on one of those amusement park rides that goes very quickly, but doesn't go very far up and down like a roller-coaster. Together with this feeling was the sensation of being buoyed up by pillows or clouds that just kind of occupied their own space with me, going the same speed, kind of like an airplane. I think had I smoked a little more it would have felt less like an airplane and more like a spaceship.

I woke up this morning feeling cleaned out. I feel like my whole consciousness is a clean slate, and apart from that, despite the abundance of first person pronouns here, feel as well that who I am, what I am, is less significant than the forces around me, feel like all the inevitabilities, all the circumstances, carry their own weight, that I'm not having this narcissistic, Matrix-type cognitive realization, that no, reality isn't just perception.

SO ANYHOW I highly recommend the stuff. It's a relatively short high/trip, the smoke isn't noticeably harsher than that of cannabis (you can use a bong, and Google is great for figuring out how best to do it since it is a little different from cannabis), and it's pretty refreshing.
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
anynoise
novice ninja

Postby anynoise » Mon May 16, 2016 4:52 pm

Burning thoughts and feelings on pieces of paper reminds me so much of a time when a friend of mine broke off her engagement. Oh, we had so many pieces of paper to burn. I think we made an effigy in the end. Cathartic. Feels good.

I used to sell Salvia Divinorum (in a store, not on the side). It was crazy to us that it was legal and marijuana wasn't. I'm glad you had a good time. I have on occasion too. I'm not big on feeling out of body. We smoked some either before or after we smoked weed once...can't remember, go figure. It was not a good time. And, an insane headache. Which level of potency did you try? 5X to 10X is all I could handle. It is pretty fun if you can sit back and relax. I was completely in my own head. Not something I'd recommend in a public setting.
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." [em]~Mitch Hedberg[/em]
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Tue May 17, 2016 2:50 pm

I was lucky to be in a nice situation: Co parent and a family friend. Co parent had a lousy come-down though. It helps that my tolerance on everything is low, except maybe with caffeine.
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Re: Oh shit this is nice

Postby Corgimom » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:55 pm

Added to the hot tub vision quest list of mind expanders.
Image Image
est 1953

Return to “420- for all things 420 related”