Ninja Facebook Live

STARTING THE PROJECT WITHIN WEEKS... FEEL FREE TO WATCH US THINK.
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Ninja Facebook Live

Postby Phara » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:12 pm

bah... how do i make the video show? The first of the fb lives regarding the ninja story.

https://www.facebook.com/hana.beshara.3 ... 1897224596
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Re: Ninja Facebook Live

Postby DJ_Darkside » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:21 pm

I love that this exists now and thank you so much for doing it. I haven't checked it out yet but I think I'll have some time tonight. Just some props in advance my Queen

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
/anna hack! :kiss:
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:34 pm

<3 thank you, lemme know what you think. it's only five min
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Zombie
Wizard Behind The Curtain

Postby Zombie » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:44 pm

More and more people are starting to want transparency from everyone they deal with and little snippets like this gives them a true insight. Ive yet to go fb live cause i have nothing to say.. you on the other hand have plenty that people want to listen to
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:59 am

^^thanks homie. i'm trying to embrace shifting media. take a little more control of this beast via these new norms.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:38 am

Ok I just checked it out! YOU ARE SO FUCKING CUTE IN THIS!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL OMG. I love it!!! Make me smile so much! This is also an awesome idea. I agree in a way with doing it the Facebook Live route... but I think it may have to be done with not just you but all major Ninja's around who were, and still are, involved. Also I think the Doc can be done in this format with cuts t pictures and or video clips referencing what you talk about. I'd love to even do a reenactment of the raid. This inspires me so much and I want to offer whatever help I can. You talk about a lawyer just wanting sex. I will send you my personal number and a guarantee of my Demisexuallity. I want this story to be HEARD! At your service my Queen.

P.S. I'm sure you know about the error in the raid year so maybe a simple point by point script next time before you go live? Always helped me with public speaking.

ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:02 pm

i dont do fb and you cant make me... /bigsmile

but yea, i checked it out. i do think that its a nice peak into the more intimate... im with Zombs tho, and i havent anything to say myself.. or maybe, im at the point where releasing my words seems like a fools errand. plus, i said waaay too much last year.
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Feydakin
Blissfully Oblivious

Postby Feydakin » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:31 am

If you want to be able to embed the video on the forums then you'll either have to live stream it on Youtube, or someone will have to find a plugin for the forums that will allow a broader range of video embeds. Also, pretty sure that you can set it up so that when you stream on Youtube it automatically posts it to Facebook... I know people do it, just not sure what the process is exactly.

Definitely great, you should certainly do more. ;)
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond"Image
ImageImage
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:10 pm

thanks so much guys!!

I agree on other ninjas dj, and although my dudes seem to be saying something to the contrary, we actually have a ton of ideas I intend on shoving them towards. Exciting times coming.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:30 pm

girl, no matter how awkward you might feel about it, you're kind of a natural on-camera

agree with what the fellas are saying as well. i think it is just a matter of folks figuring out what their angle is...what their passions are and how they can be translated to different formats/media. i'm working on that myself as we speak.

DJ_Darkside wrote:I'd love to even do a reenactment of the raid.

omg we were totally just laughing about doing raid claymation /rotfl /rotfl /rotfl
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:02 pm

Waiting for part 2 :D

Return to “THE NINJA STORY... THE DOCUMENTARY”