A Commitment to Learning Something New Each Day - All Subjec

Have something you want to share? Are you an expert in your field? Want to educate your fellow ninjas? Here's the place.
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sun May 08, 2016 1:12 am

Exactly what the title says. But something other than random facts cuz we already have a thread for that.

Ok, I "learned" this yesterday, but I didn't realize how serious it was when Drumpf said that he would default the debt if he felt like it. He loooooooves to play with debt. Creeper. Because I live life so half assed so much of the time and just news running as white noise all day, it barely glanced me until I saw The Young Turks and realized that he off hand threatened the entire global economy with that sentence. I think that might have been one of if not the most frightening thing he's done to date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f00njIl9iAM
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Sun May 08, 2016 2:41 am

Saw this too. Honestly I've been getting this HUGE urge to do something provocative (speaking strictly of legal activities, NSA!!!) in my region to shame the latest batch of nationalists getting behind this disaster that is Drumpf. So far the furthest I think I'll go is to say "sieg heil" to whatever pieces of human garbage at work who are vocal in their advocacy for a harsher and more white supremacist, patriarchal world.
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sun May 08, 2016 3:13 am

I literally restrain myself in public from launching on people and smacking the shit out of them when they say they're Drumpf supporters. like... omfg, at least don't say it out loud.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Psy
Neck Veins & Deep Inner Bellows...

Postby Psy » Sun May 08, 2016 4:01 am

I learned today the America doesn't use Chip & Pin, they still use Signatures. Also learnt that in Forensic Science, Fingerprints are an unreliable tool (I already knew about witness lineups being useless as more than 60% of human visual activity is made by the memory over the eyes to reduce brain power usage) DNA is pretty much the only scientifically created forensic method that was tested before implemented. Whilst shit like the Lie Detector is used quite often whilst having no basis in fact and even the inventor of it called it his Frankenstein's Monster.

Return to “Educate Yourself”