When others wanted to be queen

House of The Royal. Phara's Super Shiny Forum v3.0
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:39 pm

:(

I don't know how much i'm going to approach this but it crosses my mind sometimes and it makes me so sad and there is a part of me that finds a comfort in laying myself raw before this community.

there is a reality to this board. When i post... people start to come out of their corners.

(this thread is a work in progress)

there would be people, women in particular on this board that would hold an envy of that kind of power. Two come to mind. I'm just literally typing these words and coming back to them later as I try to use my forum for a therapy of sorts. and in the process begin to build the beginning stages of vjour.me

//Phara
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Gwenno
Amigwenumi

Postby Gwenno » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:03 am

Yes, this place is more vibrant when you are around, you are the glitter, the crown only fits you and the robe will strangle any other that will try and wear it. Stick your crochet hooks into their envious eyes and use the banhammer if you want (Or just for fun, banning to freak people out was a thing here as I recall)
You are Phara, fucking queen Phara, you went above and beyond for what you stand for, where most of us would probably freak out and roll over, you faced the storm and not let yourself get compromised.
Respect and awe is all I have for you. I get fucking starstruck every time you acknowledge my existence on fb, you are real, you are over the top, you are an inspiration, you are the queen.
So say we all
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image Image
Image Image
Spoiler: show
/anna hijack! :kiss:
Brewtality
novice ninja

Postby Brewtality » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Assalamu allaykum.

Jax
ninja with training wheels

Postby Jax » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:31 am

I'm the kind of bitch who immediately wants to know who the two are. lol

I know it ain't me. I'm a backstage kinda gal. ;-) I can think of one person from the past who definitely acted like Queen II for a bit there though. I honestly can't remember how things ended with her though...
Candeeoke
The Quiet Storm

Postby Candeeoke » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:03 am

Jax wrote:I'm the kind of bitch who immediately wants to know who the two are. lol

I wanted to know too! I know one person for sure...

You are the Queen Phara -we adore you. <3
ImageImage
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:59 am

there were plenty

meiling, eve were the two in the head.

honeymama, liz the old lit mod, pam, citizen erased etc...

this is all 1.0 btw.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Jax
ninja with training wheels

Postby Jax » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:24 am

Ah, I thought maybe Honey would be in there. God, I forgot about Pam. But I was thinking Krazee myself. Did things end badly with her, I cannot even remember. I think she left before everything happened though. My brain is a sieve. :-/

Edit: Of course she might be on the evolution right now and I don't even know it. O_o
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:46 pm

For what it's worth- I am not that liz but I remember the 3 well.
Image Image
est 1953

Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Gwenno wrote:Yes, this place is more vibrant when you are around, you are the glitter, the crown only fits you and the robe will strangle any other that will try and wear it. Stick your crochet hooks into their envious eyes and use the banhammer if you want (Or just for fun, banning to freak people out was a thing here as I recall)
You are Phara, fucking queen Phara, you went above and beyond for what you stand for, where most of us would probably freak out and roll over, you faced the storm and not let yourself get compromised.
Respect and awe is all I have for you. I get fucking starstruck every time you acknowledge my existence on fb, you are real, you are over the top, you are an inspiration, you are the queen.
So say we all

I read this the night that you posted it and it keeps coming back to me. It made me smile so hard and kinda in awe, you know? Girl you made me change my title and "Dark Sunshine and Hard Candy" has held court for about 6 years. I want to embroider Sentence #1 on a pillow and squeal every time I see it.

You mention being starstruck when I'd "acknowledge" you on fb. Girl... Like I said to Philly... there are only a handful of people I even consider real there. I'm so happy that you were able to see through the nonsense that is a 5000 person friend list and reach out to this stranger across the world the way that you did. I don't know. I don't like that platform. I find it much harder than here. The irony in that where you use your real name, everything seems so much more fake and horrendous. It's here where I all Margaret Philly and you Gwenno rather than Gwen that I feel that our real selves show and we can be so much more intimate so much more quickly.

So say we all indeed.

So much love girl.

Battlestar Galactica started this beast. lolz. Cool. I'm like the President. Without the cancer (ever please) and all the mushroom trips. hahahaha.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:17 pm

Jax wrote:Ah, I thought maybe Honey would be in there. God, I forgot about Pam. But I was thinking Krazee myself. Did things end badly with her, I cannot even remember. I think she left before everything happened though. My brain is a sieve. :-/

Edit: Of course she might be on the evolution right now and I don't even know it. O_o

Nah Krazee and me were always good. A lot of people thought that actually cuz I let her be nuts. But it was literally in her name. She was getting ready for PhD and it was time for her to step back. I wish she was still around actually. I would love to have her back. She was a bit brutal but honestly she was one of the most loyal. Her and Candee have a ton of similarities but Candee has the more gentle bit. Krazee was a bit more my mold but a tiny bit less carasmatic. I think that's why Candee was loved where people were more wary of Krazee.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:18 pm

Corgimom wrote:For what it's worth- I am not that liz but I remember the 3 well.

lol, that's why i mentioned lit mod. for some damn reason her forum name escaped me.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:21 pm

Phara wrote:
Gwenno wrote:Yes, this place is more vibrant when you are around, you are the glitter, the crown only fits you and the robe will strangle any other that will try and wear it. Stick your crochet hooks into their envious eyes and use the banhammer if you want (Or just for fun, banning to freak people out was a thing here as I recall)
So say we all

I read this the night that you posted it and it keeps coming back to me. It made me smile so hard and kinda in awe, you know? Girl you made me change my title and "Dark Sunshine and Hard Candy" has held court for about 6 years. I want to embroider Sentence #1 on a pillow and squeal every time I see it.

You mention being starstruck when I'd "acknowledge" you on fb. Girl... Like I said to Philly... there are only a handful of people I even consider real there. I'm so happy that you were able to see through the nonsense that is a 5000 person friend list and reach out to this stranger across the world the way that you did. I don't know. I don't like that platform. I find it much harder than here. The irony in that where you use your real name, everything seems so much more fake and horrendous. It's here where I all Margaret Philly and you Gwenno rather than Gwen that I feel that our real selves show and we can be so much more intimate so much more quickly.

So say we all indeed.

So much love girl.

Battlestar Galactica started this beast. lolz. Cool. I'm like the President. Without the cancer (ever please) and all the mushroom trips. hahahaha.

N now I'm star struck Lol. Anybody can get acknowledged on fb but when ppl mention you on ninja, thats something
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
girlapaloo
MF'n LION-O RIDING A UNICORN

Postby girlapaloo » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:50 pm

Phara wrote:
Corgimom wrote:For what it's worth- I am not that liz but I remember the 3 well.

lol, that's why i mentioned lit mod. for some damn reason her forum name escaped me.

Was it LoRandir or something like that? LRandir LorRandir

Anyway, I wouldn't dream of being queen. There could never be another Phara. :p
Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:23 pm

ok, so im a strange broad

"never sang your song"

i'm drunk and high as fuck btw

"please tell me why do lovers behave in such a way"

sometimes i feel that god is talking to me and he sends me his Holy Spirit in the form of the music that is coming at me

It's his voice

This is what's going on in my life exactly right now

Love means to never to say that you're sorry

How could you hurt the one you love.....

then...

it's not love.

I'm a baby

i belive in this notion called love.

"Love is... never to say that you're sorry how could you hurt the one the one you love

just like you dont care, no no in such a way"

i loved these women more than anything.

le' sigh the greatest betrayals tbh.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Gwenno
Amigwenumi

Postby Gwenno » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:25 am

Philly wrote:
Phara wrote:
So say we all

So say we all indeed.

So much love girl.

N now I'm star struck Lol. Anybody can get acknowledged on fb but when ppl mention you on ninja, thats something

Fb is a weird place, so many 'friends' I have there, real life friends that never ever respond, and you aren't anybody, you are Phara, IDK, fb just does strange things to perception. But you changed title, you want to embroider? You are making me think about sitting down, taking time and start writing (in English) again.
So many feels. Idk what to type any more. Brainfog.
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image Image
Image Image
/anna hijack! :kiss:
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:23 pm

josh o_O
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image