House of The Royal. Phara's Super Shiny Forum v3.0
Nepherteri
grasshopper

Postby Nepherteri » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:21 am

A Few others...
Back cover

A bit of the madness. I mean magic...

Phara!!! Look what I found!!!!
" Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you're riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake up and live."~Bob Marley

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:31 am

OMG I'M SMILING AND BEAMING AND TEARING ALL AT ONCE.

O_O

WTF
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:32 am

"i made it after 35" & our Stars... I love you girl
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Nepherteri
grasshopper

Postby Nepherteri » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:34 am

I made it out with my Christmas Souvi!!! Soooooo contraband!!
" Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you're riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake up and live."~Bob Marley

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Nepherteri
grasshopper

Postby Nepherteri » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:43 am

The quotes on that page above...if anyone wants to know...
Live Your Dream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ~Elanor Roosevelt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alice laughed, "There is no use trying," she said.
"One cannot believe impossible things"

"I dare say you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
"When I was your age I always did it for a half an hour a day. Why sometimes I believed as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast!!"
~Lewis Carroll Through The Looking Glasa

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:47 am

<3 it.
<3 all of it.
:)
so glad you're BOTH here now...
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:39 am

i love your quotes heather. that was always my fave cover of mine too. I need to get out my scissors.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Nepherteri
grasshopper

Postby Nepherteri » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:18 am

I know I actually miss it...(tear)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:59 pm

cool! anytime i get to cutting out and gluing stuff, i feel all extra artsy and crafty.. i love this type of stuff!

/to self expression (sun)
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Gwenno
Amigwenumi

Postby Gwenno » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:18 am

And I'm so glad you are back.
And reading all this.... no words.
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image Image
Image Image
Spoiler: show
/anna hijack! :kiss:
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:56 am

Nepherteri wrote:Ya know....I wanna tell a story....Phara may I?

So, I remember my first introduction to Ninja...we are huddled against the cement wall...you just came back from Waco...and we had spoke prior but very random...but those first moments back from Waco you were a bit of a pariah to the rest...mostly because we were on lockdown for days after your departure, and most barely knew you...I decided that my Libra intuitions were NOT wrong and I NEEDED to get to know you...

So....back to the Wall we were holding up...you tell me about Ninja and what it meant to you how the whole thing unfolded and then exploded...and then the Take-down...I get the most humble, raw truth version and it was incredible...we rack up for count and come back to this same study room wall at some wee hour of the morning...It was then that I KNEW that Ninja and you were forever a part of my life in some kind of way...

I was in awe of how you wove Ninja into projects while there and carefully plotted and re-imagined the next coming of Ninja. Bouncing ideas off those of us who could conceive of the concept, recording details in the ScrapJournal(s). <insert cover photo here> Never once wavering from your dedication to your people. (Even though THEY couldn't SEE it...I SAW it) However, what I see now, is that they KNEW it, rather FELT it...The loyalty is incredible!!!

Ya know on the inside there are only few honors among the "thieves"(used loosely, if you will). As a collective, we respect "Not Snitching" above all else, but the other lesser honors (but not really lesser) are Loyalty, Honesty, and all around "Keeping It 100". In a place where there is no such thing as friendship, there will emerge some bonds that are unlike anything ever known. What I will say, is that The Queen keep it all the way 100 with yall, with us...She protected the Kingdom of Ninja and vowed to return to her rightful throne...

For me to join in at the dark hour of metamorphosis, is a gift that I will savor...there are no words to describe the gentle manipulation of an idea, be it over terrible Kitchen food or our yummy self-made cheesecakes or contraband apple crisps, in class or in the study room with a pair of scissors and a glue stick...sitting around a table with a mess of yarn or in Hobby Craft spreading the love of art in whatever form...In the end the manipulation of each project propelled the greater manipulation of the bigger idea. Its only after the fact, you see how its all the shattered pieces carefully placed together in this incredible mosaic called Ninja Evolution.

For me, I could only see the part of us that were on one side of the Walls, and Candee who was able to come for visits. I am blessed now to see all the others who shared in this. There are no words to fully express the Loyalty of the Tribe. I am sure there are some that are lost and some that fell off, but one thing I learned from the Queen is that the outliers will either get on board or get left, it's their choice. Preserve the Kingdom at all costs and the rest will fall in line.

So, All Hail the Queen! All Hail Ninja! I'm so proud to see the resurrection of Ninja, I am proud of the hard work put in and I am proud of the never give up spirit.

There is no Revolution without Evolution.

Love Yall!!

7:52 am

I read thousands of words a minute. Sometimes it's a curse. I decided to read this one slow today. Just really slow...

Fuck I'm totally blown. You took me back to places and times and just standing right there... holding up that fuckin Wall. In that fuckin shithole. In B-Unit. The internal shuddering... Everyone fuckin' hates me. Jesus Christ, I look like I got bitched when my fuckin big ass roommate lunged at my ass. WHAT THE FUCK? And the the thoughts... the fuckin solitary? That shit made me fuckin hate myself some hours. Wondering what kind of bougie bitch I was that I put the entire prison on lockdown because of my smart mouth. While in transport I almost got shot with Inciting a Riot. I said it wasn't fair to save spots in the fuckin' microwave line and fuckin went at it with a bitch about waiting times and bullshit. :| Jesus fuck, I'm a mess. But I fucking believe in something. You know?

I'll type more soon... but I just needed you to know that I read that slow. And it was transformative.

I love you so much Nepherteri. Forum and Gov't. We did fucking Time.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:06 pm

Gwenno wrote:And I'm so glad you are back.
And reading all this.... no words.

<3 I'm so happy you're here.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
white_hotel
yet remains in darkness..

Postby white_hotel » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:49 am

Posting feels like walking into a room full of sisters and asjing for directions, but I have to say it

this is flat out beautiful
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:19 am

white_hotel wrote:Posting feels like walking into a room full of sisters and asjing for directions, but I have to say it

this is flat out beautiful

This is one of my favorite threads. <3 :)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image

Return to “Phara's Phorum”