:)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
AliceElite
//wrestles darkness...WINS!

Postby AliceElite » Fri May 06, 2016 3:46 am

I'm in love with smarts. Brains. Nerds are sexy. Wonks are sexy.

My fucking vagina rules me. I am the emotional cancer poster child. Fuck me.
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Mon May 09, 2016 5:41 am

Ugh... there's this one dude... this one fuckin dude, I would straight up homewreck for. I hate when I meet those soulmates but know that this lifetime isn't ours. Your woman is lucky there's 3000 miles between us homie. I'm fuckin destroyed I met you.

Son... he's not even on my FB. So this isn't passive aggressive look at me shit. I hate this feeling. Hooray for drugs. Fuck love.

fb post cuz i randomly hit his page and got slammed again. fuckin dick.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
kaztherilla
yet remains in darkness..

Postby kaztherilla » Tue May 10, 2016 2:12 pm

Just want to say I am so happy you ladies are back.

I had first joined Ninja back in 1.0 days when I was into binge watching documentaries, but didn't participate much on the forum side til 2.0 as I felt like I was learning so much from everyone that I had nothing "new" to bring to the table. Now that I feel more assured of the person I am becoming, I'm sedated at the opportunity to truly get to know everyone (& get reacquainted with others.)
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Mon May 16, 2016 12:25 am

kaztherilla wrote:Just want to say I am so happy you ladies are back.

I had first joined Ninja back in 1.0 days when I was into binge watching documentaries, but didn't participate much on the forum side til 2.0 as I felt like I was learning so much from everyone that I had nothing "new" to bring to the table. Now that I feel more assured of the person I am becoming, I'm sedated at the opportunity to truly get to know everyone (& get reacquainted with others.)

welcome back hun! you should totally make yourself an intro thread...make it official...so all the crazy ninjas can come and say hayyyyyy :D
http://ninjaevolution.net/forums/viewforum.php?id=3
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Mon May 16, 2016 12:36 am

i wish fellas could just turn their dicks off - just turn it off so they can be real friends without there always being the feeling there's got to be some shit in the background (i.e. motivation to get into one's pants)

i am in real need of a good friend who lives nearby, but the only one i have is a guy i've known since i was 12, who seems to have been in love with me just as long. can't do anything without his need to put those fucking feelings on to me. as soon as i think he's finally let it die, and i relax for a minute, i suppose he takes that as a sign THERE STILL MUST BE A CHANCE OMG!!!!! can't stand the fact that if i visit he just HAS to give me a hug goodbye....like, EVERY TIME and i KNOW it's not this "but i love you as a friend" shit it's all about copping a quick feel. it fuckin disgusts me. i thought he might be able to help me with a shitty situation, but now he's making me have second thoughts because if i make any move he is going to keep that fucking hope alive and drag me down with his needy, misplaced *feelings*.

also, why do people feel they NEED to confess holding some kind of torch for you, even if all you have ever done in the past is told them NO? he just *had* to confess his love for me, AGAIN, after not seeing him for like, 15 years or so. WHY!?!?! he knows im married for one thing, and knows i DO NOT AND HAVE NEVER BEEN AT ALL INTERESTED IN HIM. AT ALL. but he insists on telling me...why? to get it off his chest so that HE feels better! because it certainly didn't do anything but make me feel horrible for not being able to reciprocate, and made me want to back away and not be so much of a friend anymore because he reintroduced this major level discomfort in to our friendship now. people, it DOES NOT HELP to confess your feelings to someone who you KNOW does not feel the same. if you care about them, keep it to yourself. IT NEVER HELPS. IT JUST MAKES THE OTHER PERSON FEEL WORSE WHILE YOU GET TO BREATHE YOUR LITTLE SIGH OF RELIEF.

//rant...phew.
anynoise
novice ninja

Postby anynoise » Mon May 16, 2016 3:12 pm

Good rant!

I have been the one with the torch in the past. Unrequited love can be a son of a bitch. Unfortunately your friend has missed out on a great opportunity. My torch simmered...after some time...but I'm so glad it did. He is now my best friend. He is great at looking at a problem with a logical mind, unlike myself with an overly emotional outlook. Because we never actually got together we never had to break up. I would never have the friendship we have today if we had dated. We've known each other for almost 20 years now and I absolutely love him. I have no desire to jump his bones :) Although he does love to bring up...remember when you wanted to marry me and have my babies? Which I respond with smack or very unflattering comment. We can laugh about it with zero awkwardness now, but it took time.

Don't let this guy sour you on men who once had it bad for you. Feelings change, in some people, for the better. In a positive healthy way. The need for support from guys is important. They have a different approach to life than women do.

I would never confess my undying love to some in a committed relationship, especially a married person. I have a feeling this guy may be very unhappy. I can see why you worry about his feeling when you really need to be dealing with your own. It's a shit situation. Definitely worth a rant!
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." [em]~Mitch Hedberg[/em]
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Mon May 16, 2016 6:07 pm

ah thanks for the support. it's so frustrating...indeed he is very unhappy for multiple reasons...so i do care about him. but he's put me in a position where i have to guard my care so as not to be taken the wrong way. because he does and says things as it is that blurs the line of friendship...treats me like i'm his girlfriend at times and that's not cool. but obviously those feelings need to go somewhere because he is very lonely, and i currently seem to be the target until he can find someone.

but he is no angel, either. he really is at fault for a lot of it the uneasiness because he can be a manipulative fuckhead. he's a grown man but pulls a lot of whiny crap if i tend to call him out when he's being inappropriate. gives me the whole "but i just want to blah blah blah because you're my friend....you're my best friend...you're my ONLY friend....i just love you as a friend (after he's just confessed otherwise, mind you)...and on and on. he BUYS ME SHIT, even. if he knows im sick he'll go and get some little toy or something to try and cheer me up. i had to put a stop to that quick - reminding him i have a husband and it's not his place to do shit like that. my girlfriends don't even do shit like that.

just the other day i had to stop at his house to drop off a movie and then hit the store on the way home. he asked if he could go along with me, but i told him i was hitting the place across from my house and didn't want to have to do a double-trip back to drop him off. before i could offer an alternative, he immediately got this attitude and grumbled "nevermind, whatever" like a CHILD would do. i ignored it and went ahead with my offer to take him somewhere nearby. he refused with more shitty tone saying that "i can walk to those places any time i want" and threw a few more crabby grumbles at me. so i was like fuck you then, i need to leave. 5 minutes later i get a text from him saying "i didn't mean to be grumpy, i just wanted to ride where you were going because i like to be with you."

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH i can't deal with this shit! :|

sorry for more ranting, but he really drives me nuts. i cringe now just to get a simple text. which he sends at least 5 a day of random bullshit in his never-ending attempts to "make me laugh" and "keep me happy". :| :| :|
SoberJoe
ninja with training wheels

Postby SoberJoe » Tue May 17, 2016 12:06 am

Image <3
You needed an update.

//My last and only post in here. I promise. :D
/////////////////////////////////
SOBERJOE.NVC.IVB.KID.
Feydakin
Blissfully Oblivious

Postby Feydakin » Tue May 17, 2016 1:18 am

I feel you Anna, being an empath sucks... I used to (and still do to an extent) feel really badly that I couldn't reciprocate feelings someone had for me. I hate disappointing people like that because I know what unrequited love feels like, and I feel the anguish. It really sucks when you just want to be friends with someone that you gel with in other great ways...
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond"Image
ImageImage
Candeeoke
The Quiet Storm

Postby Candeeoke » Tue May 17, 2016 1:24 am

Feydakin wrote:I feel you Anna, being an empath sucks... I used to (and still do to an extent) feel really badly that I couldn't reciprocate feelings someone had for me. I hate disappointing people like that because I know what unrequited love feels like, and I feel the anguish. It really sucks when you just want to be friends with someone that you gel with in other great ways...

SoberJoe wrote:http://i.imgur.com/7kUIpgO.png <3
You needed an update.

I know you fellas are in here in a nice capacity but technically men should not be in Phara's Salon!! You all must lurk and not post!!!
ImageImage
kaztherilla
yet remains in darkness..

Postby kaztherilla » Wed May 18, 2016 7:54 pm

Phara wrote: Ugh... there's this one dude... this one fuckin dude, I would straight up homewreck for. I hate when I meet those soulmates but know that this lifetime isn't ours. Your woman is lucky there's 3000 miles between us homie. I'm fuckin destroyed I met you.

THISTHISTHIS.

Going thruuuuuu ittttt.

I can't help myself though -_-". ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FEELING IS RECIPROCATED.
I've already planted myself w my fkn thumb, but the real bummy part is I do have a dude that's less than one mile away & makes me happy in every aspect except he does not want to build anything w me (& I'm not the type to force anyones hand.) We've been "together" for damn near seven years, if it doesn't happen now it won't right? It's really a sad ass situation considering we were going to go to Australia together within the first year we were talking & now it would seem we're not walking down the same road of purpose anymore. I'm still trying to figure if it's him or I that's changed.. pretty sure it's me.

-_____________________-
Jax

Postby Jax » Sat May 21, 2016 7:09 am

Breaking news: Thanks to my doctor having disposable specula, I now know what size my vagina is. [spoiler]Hello medium! lol, not bad for two kids. ;-) [/spoiler]
Gwenno
Amigwenumi

Postby Gwenno » Sat May 21, 2016 7:38 am

Yay! Way to go Jax, you must have done your kegels regularly
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image Image
Image Image
Spoiler: show
/anna hijack! :kiss:
Jax

Postby Jax » Sat May 21, 2016 10:54 am

Haha, it's true. The midwives encouraged us to do "pelvic floor exercises". I was in an online expecting group and a few of the mums already had kids and had some incontinence issues and regretted not taking better care of themselves during pregnancy, so I took it seriously. :) Motherhood is so glamorous!
Gwenno
Amigwenumi

Postby Gwenno » Sat May 21, 2016 8:51 pm

Oh god, I remember post pregnancy sneezes.... Yeah I did my exercises as well. Those sneezes scared me.
Live today, 'cause if you don't, you might live to regret it.... Amanda Marshall
Image Image
Image Image
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Sun May 22, 2016 4:41 pm

Gwenno wrote:Oh god, I remember post pregnancy sneezes.... Yeah I did my exercises as well. Those sneezes scared me.

Those sneezes scare all pregnant women
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
Jax

Postby Jax » Sun May 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Yeah, the phrase "pissed myself laughing" became more real too. Lol.
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sun May 29, 2016 6:44 pm

sigh. alarm is ringing.

vjour is what isspired this! thank god!

ignore. and or wonder about. lol.

it's for me, really.)

watching banshee season 1. a re-watch.

i originally typed we-watch and had a nostalgic flash to e-cin.

hahhahahah.

and then i just typed e-sin, and i flashed back to all the cracy naughty on ninja.

2:40 pm sunday afternoon
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:33 am

i'm petrified that if i ever walk away this place falls apart. because its true.

//silent tears

//savage hope
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Gwenno
Amigwenumi

Postby Gwenno » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:54 am

I don't know, if this place falls apart, I might fall apart again too. I'm not as visible as I want to be or should be here, but I'm here. And yes I fear, I fear I get engaged in evo too much, I fear investing time and feels and too many parts of me in here and then lose it again. I invest as much of myself as possible in real life, because real life needs me, my son needs me to be playing with him, I need to be involved in his life, so I volunteer at his school as much as I can. And there goes a lot of energy. And on my way home, I think about sharing that part of my life here, but then I don't. If I open up here more and lose that again....
I need to invest more in keeping the house clean and organized, I fucking hate doing that, but I must.
I lose myself in crochet, so many things on my hook, and the inability to postpone new projects are taking up every space in the house that isn't covered with toys.
I fear, I do not have the self control, I can not self moderate, if I get involved more, I will get submerged, I know I will, and it is what I want and what I fear. I'm sorry I'm weak, but it's who I am, and if I can deal with it, so can you.
Image Image
Image Image
ravenrussell
Keeper of Dark Mysteries..

Postby ravenrussell » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:19 pm

My Khaleesi, the sun and the stars, asked me to repost this here.

"Even after we come to believe in a Power greater than ourselves, our old ideas can come back to haunt us. Major setbacks in our lives and the insecurity such events can trigger may give rise to the return of our old, inadequate ideas about God. When this happens, we need to assure ourselves that our Higher Power has not abandoned us but is waiting to help us make it through the hard times in our recovery. No matter how painful our loss may be, we will survive our setback and continue to grow if we maintain the faith our program has given us..."
-Just For Today June 14th
Peace to all.
-Raven
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:25 pm

Gwenno wrote:I don't know, if this place falls apart, I might fall apart again too. I'm not as visible as I want to be or should be here, but I'm here. And yes I fear, I fear I get engaged in evo too much, I fear investing time and feels and too many parts of me in here and then lose it again. I invest as much of myself as possible in real life, because real life needs me, my son needs me to be playing with him, I need to be involved in his life, so I volunteer at his school as much as I can. And there goes a lot of energy. And on my way home, I think about sharing that part of my life here, but then I don't. If I open up here more and lose that again....
I need to invest more in keeping the house clean and organized, I fucking hate doing that, but I must.
I lose myself in crochet, so many things on my hook, and the inability to postpone new projects are taking up every space in the house that isn't covered with toys.
I fear, I do not have the self control, I can not self moderate, if I get involved more, I will get submerged, I know I will, and it is what I want and what I fear. I'm sorry I'm weak, but it's who I am, and if I can deal with it, so can you.

you are magic. you make me queen. because of you i swear to god i will be here every. fucking. day.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:43 am

ravenrussell wrote:My Khaleesi, the sun and the stars, asked me to repost this here.

"Even after we come to believe in a Power greater than ourselves, our old ideas can come back to haunt us. Major setbacks in our lives and the insecurity such events can trigger may give rise to the return of our old, inadequate ideas about God. When this happens, we need to assure ourselves that our Higher Power has not abandoned us but is waiting to help us make it through the hard times in our recovery. No matter how painful our loss may be, we will survive our setback and continue to grow if we maintain the faith our program has given us..."
-Just For Today June 14th

i had a man come in a post this bc as I read it, all it did was scream Ninja at me... and scream Salon in particular. Over and over I come back to this thread. Over and over, we as women come back to our strength and resolve to handle our fuckin shit and and rise to our purpose. I hope these words brought you ladies even a whisper of the comfort they brought me.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Gwenno
Amigwenumi

Postby Gwenno » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:51 am

You make me cry. <3 That's okay, I cry a lot at the moment. But these are happy tears.

Ravenrussel, <3
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Phara's Phorum”