Darkside's Barbershop

House of The Royal. Phara's Super Shiny Forum v3.0
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Darkside's Barbershop

Postby DJ_Darkside » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:23 am

So since guys can't spam the fuc out of the Queen's salon I thought I'd open up a Barbershop for us men. feel free to not talk about your feelings, drink beer and avoid trying things that might make you seem less manly. Cars, Sports and Whiskey. No Girls Allowed!!

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
/anna hack! :kiss:
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Re: Darkside's Barbershop

Postby DJ_Darkside » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:24 am

also ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!

ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:54 pm

ok ill get the ball rollin........

we are, what we allow to occupy us..

DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:39 am

So I have an actual man question. Let's say you're going out on a date with a woman and you're pretty sure you're gonna get some. What do you do to get ready? Is manscapeing a must? Do you shave your balls too? What's the best way to do that? Maybe mustache/beard trimming techniques?

ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:40 am

lololol manscaping!? /rotfl thats the first time ive ever heard that one...

idk bro, im no expert.. maybe keep it 100..? obviously, if your going to be in close proximity, basic hygiene is only right.. and considerate. beyond that, just be yourself, operate how you normally do. most men make the mistake of fronting extra when they are in new relationships, then when things settle, they have to keep up the charade.. its tough. also, im not the best person to answer this cuz i been out the game for quite awhile. :|

any guys not married got something to add?

ghostdogg
Rewind. Spit. Scratch. See Heaven.

Postby ghostdogg » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:49 pm

DJ_Darkside wrote:So I have an actual man question. Let's say you're going out on a date with a woman and you're pretty sure you're gonna get some. What do you do to get ready? Is manscapeing a must? Do you shave your balls too? What's the best way to do that? Maybe mustache/beard trimming techniques?

I don't know about shaving your balls but you gotta trim that shit. Let's say she's going down on you ... And it's real good... You don't want her to stop to take hair out of her mouth, do you? That shit can fuck up a vibe real quick.

Also, women put in more than a fair amount of work to get ready for a date. It's only fair.

Pro-tip: make sure you cut and file your nails.
Psy
Neck Veins & Deep Inner Bellows...

Postby Psy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:50 pm

I broke my friend as I was eating a full english fryup, watching Brazzers with my friend Rachel and drinking ale.

All my friend said was "you are the manliest of men."

Sadly not true as I'm not a lumberjack.
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:48 pm

ghostdogg wrote:I don't know about shaving your balls but you gotta trim that shit. Let's say she's going down on you ... And it's real good... You don't want her to stop to take hair out of her mouth, do you? That shit can fuck up a vibe real quick.

Also, women put in more than a fair amount of work to get ready for a date. It's only fair.

Pro-tip: make sure you cut and file your nails.

Thanks for the tips ghostdogg! Trimming makes sense... some people swear by shaving all the time and I don't think I can handle that lol. Tried once, shit gets itchy...

DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:33 am

So I really wish I could post Facebook videos here because this one brought tears to my eye. I am so tired of this woman's equal rights bullshit that's going on right now. I am by FAR respectful to women and consider myself the last true gentleman in a world full of "fuckboys". Probably a bold statement because there are tons of us out there but you get the gist. So the link I will post below is to one of my old friends videos. I grew up with this guy and he got me into Martial Arts at a young age. When all the kids were making fun of me HE stood up for me and was one of the first people I could talk to without fear of put downs. A LOOONNGG time ago. We became FB Friends soon after I signed up and I was delighted to see (finally, in my experience) that he was turning out to be an awesome father unlike most of the deadbeats around my small town. Regular posts of taking his kid to the gym to help work out or other random Daddy - Daughter things. Warmed my heart. Then recently I came across this. A story I've heard all too often with the courts favouring the mother in RIDICULOUS circumstances MULTIPLE TIMES FOR THE SAME THING and she still walks away will the favour of the courts.
I'll let him speak, watch the video:

https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.laughren/videos/10155122506407722/

WOMEN: YOU WANT TRUE EQUAL RIGHTS THEN GET BEHIND ME WHEN I SAY THIS IS NOT RIGHT! We have been trying to figure out what equal rights are by providing a double standard! I even remember in gym class girls had to do a much lower number and different style of push-ups (for example) to get a "gold rating". Is this the way our society still thinks? Are equal rights defined by treating women differently than men? I am too frustrated to form a proper conclusion right now but I have many more examples of this. The whole woman's rights march on Washington was a sham, end of story. Sheeple following other Sheeple who followed the popular opinion.

This needs to stop. The past needs to be accepted and forgotten and we, as a species, need to move forward.

Excuse me while I get out a nice Bath bomb and candles to go relax in the tub.

Otakuninjato
the unproven

Postby Otakuninjato » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:46 pm

So valentines day is around the corner. What are your thoughts on this?
-live life on a different frequency- /horus
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:50 pm

Otakuninjato wrote:So valentines day is around the corner. What are your thoughts on this?

Every day should be Valentine's Day. It's supposed to be a celebration of love. People who truly appreciate what a gift love is will celebrate it every day be showing the little things. I say give her a pat on the ass and tell she looks fucking hot. If she want's chocolate, she not my girl.

Shouldn't be about the material things ever. Yah, maybe you're busy with life or whatever and you want to make Feb. 14th a day to really show off your love then so be it but for fuck sakes... if it's the only day in the year you show someone how much you mean to them then maybe you need to take a long hard look at yourself...

Otakuninjato
the unproven

Postby Otakuninjato » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:55 pm

DJ_Darkside wrote:
Otakuninjato wrote:So valentines day is around the corner. What are your thoughts on this?

Every day should be Valentine's Day. It's supposed to be a celebration of love. People who truly appreciate what a gift love is will celebrate it every day be showing the little things. I say give her a pat on the ass and tell she looks fucking hot. If she want's chocolate, she not my girl.

Shouldn't be about the material things ever. Yah, maybe you're busy with life or whatever and you want to make Feb. 14th a day to really show off your love then so be it but for fuck sakes... if it's the only day in the year you show someone how much you mean to them then maybe you need to take a long hard look at yourself...

I definitly agree with this. I feel that both partners should treat each other with passion all year round. It's crazy how some of the folks i see out here break themselves trying to celebrate this day even when they are awesome to their partners everyday.
-live life on a different frequency- /horus
Brewtality
novice ninja

Postby Brewtality » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:23 pm

I don't remember celebrating Valentine's Day too much in past relationships. We've generally been of the same mind that it's bullshit and you should be putting your efforts into things every day and not just worrying about buying a gift and getting a table at the nice restaurant just because someone else says you should.

ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:43 pm

:lawl: valentines day huh.. you mean, stand around on front street and show other ppl how much you truly 'love' your significant other by how much money one spends and how big a fool they can be doing it? lololol
my wife and i will both chuckle tomorrow. you guys are right, love runs soo much deeper than one day a year... thats like saying black history should only be highlighted a month long...

doooophff eerr.. yea

/neutral

what about the day after tho... :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:59 am

/bandit So....can I get a haircut or what? /bandit
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:10 am

PhlawlessPhelon wrote:/bandit So....can I get a haircut or what? /bandit

In this barbershop we cut deeper than the hair, we trim the soul.

DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:19 am

So I'm feeling a little down today. I was seeing this beautiful soul for a couple of weeks. She was a ballerina, an equestrian, an opera singer, an actress, a witch, a rocking celtic fiddle player, a hair stylist by trade, an accomplished pianist and mediocre at the guitar. We spent a couple nights jamming until the break of dawn and speaking of poetry and prose. She had my heart. Fuck.

So I invited her and her friend out to play some pool with my good friend and we were all having a blast until the end of the night where things broke down.... I went home with my friend and sent her a drunk text spilling my heart out. Realizing what I've done the next morning I sent a following text apologizing for my drunkenness. The reply I got was something to the tune of

"Thank you, I felt the same way but that text was creepy, if we ever do hang out again I wouldn't be comfortable around you if you got nearly as drunk as you did that night"

And another one gets away thanks to the escapades of DJ Drunkside..... sometimes I hate myself.

Return to “Phara's Phorum”