PHARA!!!! Look at my Post!!!

House of The Royal. Phara's Super Shiny Forum v3.0
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:04 pm

Hey guys

I feel bad sometimes cuz I miss posts and I know people are really happy when I see something they put a lot of work into. Please put those in here and I'll try to get to them as I'm going through the boards. Thanks a lot. <3 I'm so proud of how much work everyone is putting in evolution.

//Phara
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:08 pm

Something I just wrote in my own space for something, brought about because I have a 'screaming date' today...someones taking me to the edge of a clifftop over looking the sea...!

Primal Screaming;

Imagine what the vibratory effects screaming but not in terror or fear, can have upon the human body!

primal, impactfull, cell jostling, potentially transformative.

In times/years past I have written alot about the'screaming' shacks.

Those which we lack in much of our western society.

Where we are taught instead to be 'dignified', and to repress emotions such as grief or pain, fear...anything deemed 'dark' and seen as 'taboo'.

Which is of course a huge cause of illness ..mental, spiritual, psychological, and physical.

I've allways done ( for many years now anyway ), what to me is far more dignified,...howl, stomp, cry, rage, even if just in words or art, or other ventures.

Like a torrent it moves through, cleansing and clearing, done within certain spaces with boundaries...important!

We are really taught in so many subtle ways to be fearfull of the 'crazy'...when the true crazy is all around us, in the every day rituals which have been normalised.

As that guy said..' It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"

Krishnamurti..I believe.

One good scream, or what ever act one chooses to act as true catharthis of raw emotion...can be healing, and quick.

A quick route to expediate and catalyse ..over long drawn out angst, which will allways show up and come out as neurosis of some kind, not just doing harm to self, but harm to others potentially, and of course then rippling out to the world as a whole.

People know me as being a very 'raw' expressor over the years, not shying from any topic or allowing my own stuff to be seen...but I dont truly have so much left.

well...we shall see....ha:D
AliceElite
//wrestles darkness...WINS!

Postby AliceElite » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:34 pm

Syreeta...babe, you NEED to start a journal thread in Lit, because literally everything you write is A++ beautiful.

This is a thread for links to other threads, though - not straight up posts - so make a thread (like in lit, where this belongs) and put the content here or put it under a spoiler with a link attached. That way, we all get to comment on your stuff without it being buried in this thread, but it still gets pointed out to Queen P. <3

So go make a journal thread and brag about it here. <3 We all will read the shit out of it no joke.
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:24 pm

sure, thanks...I get it!

To be honest I write for my own site atm and self work so I just share a little here as I was drawn to for some reason:)

shall do if I get time etc:) thankyou for the feedback
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:47 am

gurl... quick word to you. I'm not ignoring you but I feel like I need a chunk of time to really respond to you in the fashion you deserve and I have yet to find said chunk.

I really wanted to say something cuz I feel you reaching. I'll be there soon.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Zombie
Wizard Behind The Curtain

Postby Zombie » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:30 pm

read me
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:30 pm

Zombie wrote:read me

:| read. inadvertently.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Phara wrote:gurl... quick word to you. I'm not ignoring you but I feel like I need a chunk of time to really respond to you in the fashion you deserve and I have yet to find said chunk.

I really wanted to say something cuz I feel you reaching. I'll be there soon.

hi, ..hey in no way, shape or form do i feel ignored,..this is your site, and I just dipped in and shared a few things:)

I have a pretty full/ busy life ...and write shitloads etc in many capacities,..and its all good! :D no need for response even. But thanks for that.

relax, I'm not reaching ..just being how I am in reality
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:26 pm

i think the reach is in my brainz you know? like you deserve a reply type reach? whatever i'm a weirdo lol. ttys
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:38 pm

im weird too;)

I went out last night and got spanked hard...and i liked it,..im a total freak;) hehe

and thankyou, you are lovely:)
MzsHoney
yet remains in darkness..

Postby MzsHoney » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:34 pm

I just wanted some of your attention so, I'm just gonna leave this right here....
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:19 am

MzsHoney wrote:I just wanted some of your attention so, I'm just gonna leave this right here....

was wondering where you've been. came in here just cuz I saw your name. <3
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image

Return to “Phara's Phorum”