Books for PHARA to Read

House of The Royal. Phara's Super Shiny Forum v3.0
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Books for PHARA to Read

Postby Phara » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:02 pm

YES. I want the people I know best to tell me what they think I would like. I have so little time to do anything that I would love for you guys to tell me all about the creme de le creme. (sp?)

ok go

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=256
Also, I would totally suggest doubling it up there. That's the General Recommendations thread, for all book lovers.

Things I've learned I want to read, all found through Ninja and its Members. <3

The Howard Marks Biography - shared by Zombie
http://ninjaevolution.net/forums/viewtopic.php?id=604
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:09 pm

DJ_Darkside wrote:The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Volumes 1 and 2 by Drunvalo Melchizedek:

Once, all life in the universe knew the Flower of Life as the creation pattern—the geometrical design leading us into and out of physical existence. Then from a very high state of consciousness, we fell into darkness and forgot who we were.For thousands of years, the secret was held in ancient artifacts and carvings around the world and encoded in the cells of all life. Now we are rising up from that sleep, shaking old, stale beliefs from our minds and glimpsing the golden light of this new dawn streaming through the windows of perception. This book is one of those windows. Here, Drunvalo Melchizedek presents in text and graphics the first half of the Flower of Life workshop, illuminating the mysteries of how we came to be, why the world is the way it is, and the subtle energies that allow awareness to blossom into its true beauty.Sacred geometry is the form beneath our being and points to a divine order in our reality. We can follow that order from the invisible atom to the infinite stars, finding ourselves at each step. The information here is one path, but between the lines and drawings lie the feminine gems of intuitive understanding. You may see them sparkle around some of the following provocative ideas:Remembering Our Ancient Past: how the fall of Atlantis changed our reality. The Secret of the Flower Unfolds: sacred geometry, the seed of life, the star tetrahedron, the waveform universe, and the shifting of Earth’s poles. The Darker Side of Our Present and Past: our endangered Earth, ice age, and the history of the world. When Evolution Crashed and the Christ Grid Arose: how the Lemurians evolved human consciousness, the martians' fateful decision, and the planetary grid. Egypt’s Role in the Evolution of Consciousness: Dying, resurrection, and ascension, the brilliance of Akhenaten, and the story of Genesis. The Significance of Shape and Structure: the Torus, the labyrinth, the egg of life, the platonic solids, and the living crystals. The Geometries of the Human Body: Leonardo da Vinci’s canon, the mystery of the Mason’s drawing, the golden mean, spirals, the Fibonacci sequence, and the divine phi ratio. Explore the miracle of our existence by meandering through the wonderland of geometry, science, ancient history, and new discovery seen through the widened vision of Drunvalo and the Flower of Life, Volume II will explore in great detail the Mer-Ka-Ba, the 55-foot-diameter energy field of the human lightbody. This knowledge leads to ascension and the next dimensional world.

You're welcome

:)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
AliceElite
//wrestles darkness...WINS!

Postby AliceElite » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:33 pm

The left hand of darkness.

THe Left Hand of Darkness.

THe LEFt HaND OF DARKneSS>

HNGGG.

“To learn which questions are unanswerable, and not to answer them: this skill is most needful in times of stress and darkness.”

"Light is the left hand of darkness
and darkness the right hand of light.
Two are one, life and death, lying
together like lovers in kemmer,
like hands joined together,
like the end and the way.”

“How does one hate a country, or love one? Tibe talks about it; I lack the trick of it. I know people, I know towns, farms, hills and rivers and rocks, I know how the sun at sunset in autumn falls on the side of a certain plowland in the hills; but what is the sense of giving a boundary to all that, of giving it a name and ceasing to love where the name ceases to apply? What is love of one's country; is it hate of one's uncountry? Then it's not a good thing. Is it simply self-love? That's a good thing, but one mustn't make a virtue of it, or a profession... Insofar as I love life, I love the hills of the Domain of Estre, but that sort of love does not have a boundary-line of hate. And beyond that, I am ignorant, I hope.”

“When action grows unprofitable, gather information; when information grows unprofitable, sleep.”

Get in on the book swap and maybe the powers that be will deliver you a copy. ;) <3
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue May 10, 2016 12:51 pm

bump.

gimme more. I got a new job yesterday. I decided I want to blow half my first paycheck and shit that makes me happy. So I shall be booking. Totally getting everything above and hitting amazon in like... ten days. I'm excited.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Mr. 26
:-|

Re: Books for PHARA to Read

Postby Mr. 26 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:22 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shantaram_(novel)

This was recommended to me by at least 10 people for about two years that I spent in a small mountain town. When I left, I found a used copy and started reading. Only about 100 pages in, but I was hooked from the first paragraph.
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Re: Books for PHARA to Read

Postby NaranjaRa » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:27 am

one of the best books i've ever read. had to buy it 3 times as whenever i lent it out, folks just kept it...and that doesn't normally happen. (then again, now i adopt Adama's approach on BSG where you don't lend books...you just gift them ;-) )

The Holographic Universe: The Revolutionary Theory of Reality

Return to “Phara's Phorum”