Thoughts on Modern Mating

Nudes, Toys, and Orgasms - Oh My!
ravenrussell
Keeper of Dark Mysteries..

Thoughts on Modern Mating

Postby ravenrussell » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:10 am

I'm not good at sport fucking, because I've never been good at sports. I am not a fuck buddy, because my buddies don't fuck me. I only know how to make love, because that's what I'm made of, love.
Peace to all.
-Raven
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Re: Thoughts on Modern Mating

Postby DJ_Darkside » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:59 pm

I relate to this too much, I was never the type of guy to "Pick up chicks" at a bar. Not that I can't but sex doesn't interest me if it's meaningless. It has made me feel like an outcast all my life because I always felt I never belonged in most man packs. Made me think that maybe I was gay. Tried that too and just couldn't do it. So scratch that. Maybe I'm one of those people who just doesn't like sex. TOTALLY not true. I masturbate too much lol. So what is my problem? I crave something more. Let me try and explain. Sex is much more than putting a dick in a vagina for me. Sex is an expression of unrelenting love. A symbolic gesture of giving oneself completely to the other. Sharing vibrations and mental energy. The energy from sex should light up all your Chakras and bring you to a place of pure extacy and light. I can't have proper one night stands because I feel nothing for the other person. It usually ends up with her getting a back massage and the whole sensual treatment and me just wanting to finish and go to sleep so I can kick her out the next morning but ever so politely.

So I did some research. Apparently I'm a Demisexual. What this is described as is someone who can form a sexual attraction with another person only if there is a deep emotional bond. Hit the nail on the head. I have this Ex girlfriend who flips me to the other side of the spectrum. I'm a sexual demon around this girl. I'm half cocked the moment I see her but we have a long and deep history. This is how I know and knowing is half the battle. So many struggles thinking I was gay or asexual or maybe just a pansy. I just never had any interest in "The Game'.

Let me tell you kiddos something about seeing a woman naked. Most of you have never had this opportunity because to see a woman naked is to see her without her masks. To know her deepest fears and desires. To hear her farting in the bathroom and still want to press up against that ass as soon as she comes out. This is Naked. I have no interesting in "fucking" unless I know what you desire so I can make you wishes come true. Is this so strange? I can't imagine sex any other way. Am I the real weirdo here or what? Do demisexuals even need a title? My momma raised me to respect women and if I just wanted to cum I could always call upon my girl Palmela Handerson.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
/anna hack! :kiss:
ravenrussell
Keeper of Dark Mysteries..

Postby ravenrussell » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Darkside, that's a well thought out piece. I agree with it whole heartedly. You put into words what I've had trapped in me. I love it. Thanks for contributing to this thread.
Peace to all.
-Raven
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:55 am

My pleasure Raven, It's something I've been struggling with my whole life

ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
Manhal
ninja with training wheels

Postby Manhal » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:22 pm

DJ_Darkside wrote:I relate to this too much, I was never the type of guy to "Pick up chicks" at a bar. Not that I can't but sex doesn't interest me if it's meaningless. It has made me feel like an outcast all my life because I always felt I never belonged in most man packs. Made me think that maybe I was gay. Tried that too and just couldn't do it. So scratch that. Maybe I'm one of those people who just doesn't like sex. TOTALLY not true. I masturbate too much lol. So what is my problem? I crave something more. Let me try and explain. Sex is much more than putting a dick in a vagina for me. Sex is an expression of unrelenting love. A symbolic gesture of giving oneself completely to the other. Sharing vibrations and mental energy. The energy from sex should light up all your Chakras and bring you to a place of pure extacy and light. I can't have proper one night stands because I feel nothing for the other person. It usually ends up with her getting a back massage and the whole sensual treatment and me just wanting to finish and go to sleep so I can kick her out the next morning but ever so politely.

So I did some research. Apparently I'm a Demisexual. What this is described as is someone who can form a sexual attraction with another person only if there is a deep emotional bond. Hit the nail on the head. I have this Ex girlfriend who flips me to the other side of the spectrum. I'm a sexual demon around this girl. I'm half cocked the moment I see her but we have a long and deep history. This is how I know and knowing is half the battle. So many struggles thinking I was gay or asexual or maybe just a pansy. I just never had any interest in "The Game'.

Let me tell you kiddos something about seeing a woman naked. Most of you have never had this opportunity because to see a woman naked is to see her without her masks. To know her deepest fears and desires. To hear her farting in the bathroom and still want to press up against that ass as soon as she comes out. This is Naked. I have no interesting in "fucking" unless I know what you desire so I can make you wishes come true. Is this so strange? I can't imagine sex any other way. Am I the real weirdo here or what? Do demisexuals even need a title? My momma raised me to respect women and if I just wanted to cum I could always call upon my girl Palmela Handerson.

Fascinating and thought-provoking. I get this. Completely. I had a partner once who referred to me as a 'sapiosexual'. Smart women make me melt.

and demisexuals are the best friends, they are always there for you, more empathic and caring

Sex is such an intimate act, and when there is substance to it, when there is meaning that you have created, incrementally in a relationship,..well, thats love.
I am only here a short time. Inshalla khair :) I love you all.
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:21 pm

DJ_Darkside wrote:I relate to this too much, I was never the type of guy to "Pick up chicks" at a bar. Not that I can't but sex doesn't interest me if it's meaningless. It has made me feel like an outcast all my life because I always felt I never belonged in most man packs. Made me think that maybe I was gay. Tried that too and just couldn't do it. So scratch that. Maybe I'm one of those people who just doesn't like sex. TOTALLY not true. I masturbate too much lol. So what is my problem? I crave something more. Let me try and explain. Sex is much more than putting a dick in a vagina for me. Sex is an expression of unrelenting love. A symbolic gesture of giving oneself completely to the other. Sharing vibrations and mental energy. The energy from sex should light up all your Chakras and bring you to a place of pure extacy and light. I can't have proper one night stands because I feel nothing for the other person. It usually ends up with her getting a back massage and the whole sensual treatment and me just wanting to finish and go to sleep so I can kick her out the next morning but ever so politely.

you in love, aint ya DJ.. it permeates /bigsmile
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:39 pm

ink wrote:you in love, aint ya DJ.. it permeates /bigsmile

I'm in love with life ink. I have been in love before with a couple women and I guess in a different way I still am. I usually form such a strong bond with my partner that the friendship that was there in the first place never really dies. Of course the sexual attraction is still there but we have our rules and boundaries in the proper moments.

Manhal wrote:

Fascinating and thought-provoking. I get this. Completely. I had a partner once who referred to me as a 'sapiosexual'. Smart women make me melt.

and demisexuals are the best friends, they are always there for you, more empathic and caring

Sex is such an intimate act, and when there is substance to it, when there is meaning that you have created, incrementally in a relationship,..well, thats love.

Intelligence is a must in any woman worth my time and devotion. Sapiosexual seems about right but I thought that was just called "having taste".

Return to “Lets Talk About Sex, Baby”