The Beyonce Butt Poke Lecture

Nudes, Toys, and Orgasms - Oh My!
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

The Beyonce Butt Poke Lecture

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:06 am

To get someone to understand the difference between sex, gender, sexual orientation and sexuality is a fun talk to have in my opinion.

I've encountered people that seem to think if something touches or enters a man's ass and they enjoy it, then "they must be gay", "swing that way", "curious" or some other nonsense. Essentially, these people are confusing sexual orientation and sexuality. Thus, give them the "Beyonce Butt Poke Lecture."

This lecture assumes you are talking to a man. You lay out a hypothetical situation where they, or a hypothetical friend are getting hot and heavy in bed with Beyonce. Then you state: "In the midst of making love to Beyonce, she slips a finger into your butt." ......wait for their reaction....Again, as aforementioned, many people I encounter will claim the man is gay, or is "turning gay" or make a host of other statements confirming their confusion of sex-related terminology.

This hypothetical example of Beyonce, one of the most beautiful women alive, playing with a man's butt easily allows for you to show the flaw in logic that these individuals are exhibiting. Because you can then ask "How is he gay if it is a woman playing with his bootyhole?".....Again, they will stumble all over mentally trying to claim that any man enjoying (or even allowing) anyone (even a woman) playing with their butthole must be gay....So then you break it down for them piece by piece...

Biological Sex = Sex is based on one's anatomy as female, male, or intersex
Gender = social or cultural distinctions associated with being male or female

Now, for the part that confuses some people apparently...

Sexual Orientation = Sexual Orientation is the physical or romantic attraction to a member of the same gender or sex. Essentially, it is WHO you enjoy sexually.

Sexuality = Sexuality is HOW and WHAT you enjoy or desire intimately and sexually.

Now, of course, you will have stubborn individuals that will choose to believe what they want to believe. However, if they practice critical thinking and/or have an open-mind, then at this point they should begin to understand the difference.

Thus, a heterosexual (orientation) man (sex) can enjoy someone playing with their booty (sexuality).

Note: I wrote this fast, so I may need to edit it later to make it funnier or make more sense....hopefully people get a kick out of how I teach others the difference between sexual orientation and sexuality.
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Re: The Beyonce Butt Poke Lecture

Postby ink » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:08 pm

/rotfl
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:33 pm

//backs away slowly ike Ripley in the Alien egg room

/rotfl
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:36 pm

:lawl: :lawl: :lawl:
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:24 am

I'm sure I explain it much better in person, but this lecture has seriously taken on epic proportions across campus. It is an easy way to explode the brains of people (especially men) that have never thought too in-depth about sex, gender, sexuality, and sexual orientation.
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Lets Talk About Sex, Baby”